• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#21 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:28 AM

^ Huh. Should be interesting. Thank you!

#22 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

Produce48 more reported* information

48 Korean trainees and 48 Japanese trainees will join the show.

6 Korean and 6 Japanese will form the final group

Only Japanese netz can vote for the Koreans trainees, only Korean netz can vote for Japanese trainees

https://twitter.com/...523842722791425

I can already see the chaos that's bound to happen.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#23 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:06 AM

^The evil of Mnet has no limit. Since it's very likely that the the group is the KOR48, I wonder if the  "eliminated" contestants are still part of the group and the top 12 is just a senbatsu.

Morning Musume'19

#24 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

Man I hope there's at least some talent in this group...I have a feeling it'll be a popularity contest based on looks and maybe personality

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#25 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:31 AM

So what language will they be singing in if it's split between Japanese and Korean girls?

Posted Image

#26 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

So what language will they be singing in if it's split between Japanese and Korean girls?

Mixed Korean Japanese and English I suppose

#27 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

come on you know it will be 20% japanese 20% korean and 60% random english words throughout the whole chorus 

/oh since it's not been posted, Sakura confirmed she will be participating in the competition. Smart move tbh.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#28 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

come on you know it will be 20% japanese 20% korean and 60% random english words throughout the whole chorus 

/oh since it's not been posted, Sakura confirmed she will be participating in the competition. Smart move tbh.

Sakura will win easily.  She fits Korean beauty standards, with the Koreans voting for the Japanese contestants and all.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#29 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:31 PM

so, is it confirmed that non AKS agencies will be able to send their own talent on this show? UFP would never do it since they are so insular, but I wish they would send Riho to this.

#30 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:20 PM

I'm not sure Sakura confirmed she will participate. Supposedly she told fans that she just applied for it and is waiting for management's decision. She really likes Red Velvet so she wants to participate.

I'm not sure if she will be a winner tho... her singing and dancing are very mediocre at best and koreaboos are just waiting for someone like that to show up so they can badmouth her.

It could however help her ssk campaign a lot.

#31 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:04 AM

I'm not sure Sakura confirmed she will participate. Supposedly she told fans that she just applied for it and is waiting for management's decision. She really likes Red Velvet so she wants to participate.

I'm not sure if she will be a winner tho... her singing and dancing are very mediocre at best and koreaboos are just waiting for someone like that to show up so they can badmouth her.
It could however help her ssk campaign a lot.

That and she doesn't look like a kpop idol the way the Japanese girls in Twice do. You can tell she's a jpop idol through and through so good luck getting Koreans to vote for her.

#32 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

The following members of 48G arrived in Seoul today for the show:

Matsui Jurina

Kashiwagi Yuki

Miyawaki Sakura

Takahashi Juri

Asai Yuka

Nakano Ikumi

Kojima Mako

Kato Yuka

Shiroma Miru

Are they contestants?  Judges?  Mentors?  Things are getting interesting!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#33 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:11 AM

From the leaked Produce48 trainee list (names unconfirmed):

DaebaJnV4AEPh40.jpg

DaebaagU8AA7Jvv.jpg

K-1: Kim Saebom
J-1: Takahashi Juri (AKB48)
K-2: Lee Sian
J-2: Moki Shinobu (AKB48)
K-3: Do Jieun
J-3: Kurihara Sai (HKT48)
K-4: Jo Yuri
J-4: Yumeyama Kokona (NMB48)
K-5: Seo Yoonkyung
J-5: Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48)
K-6: Kim Sujeong (Actress)
J-6: Kojima Mako (AKB48)
K-7: Kim Minjung
J-7: Ookawa Michiko
K-8: Han Hyeri (Individual Trainee)
J-8: Honda Hitomi (AKB48)
K-9: Heo Jiwon
J-9: Yabuki Nako (HKT48)
K-10: Hyun Daeun
J-10: Shiroma Miru (NMB48)
K-11: Lee Moonseo (Individual Trainee)
J-11: Chiba Yerii (AKB48)
K-12: Park Minjung
J-12: Mooto Tomoo (AKB48)
K-13: Moon Yejin
J-13: Isai Yuuka (AKB48)
K-14: Kim Chanmi (Currently Idol AOA)
J-14: Nagano Ikumi (AKB48)
K-15: Park Yooyoung
J-15: Murase Sae (NMB48)
K-16: Bae Eunyoung
J-16: Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48)
K-17: Kim Chaebin
J-17: Tokai Kanato
K-18: Natty
J-18: Nagano Serika (AKB48)

https://twitter.com/...925924868403201

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#34 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

Official Mnet teaser for Produce48, Ep. 0 will be aired 20180615

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#35 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

That list is riddled with errors in the Japanese names. 

#36 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:45 PM

I doubt the validity of that list because weren't there supposed to be 96 total incoming trainees, 48 of which were from 48G?

Posted Image

#37 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:12 PM

^

^^

I doubt it too, hence why I put it as unconfirmed.  I copypasted that list from another site.

I think there will be a significant amount of Kenkyuusei on the program with several members of 48G to make up the numbers, that's just my speculation though.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#38 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:42 PM

But, no offense to AKB (I'm speaking really on behalf of all Japanese idol trainees from the "big three" companies here, including H!P and Stardust), are there many stand-out KKS when it comes to singing and dancing? K-Pop trainees are subject to a much more rigorous and lengthy process that focuses on singing and dancing, whereas KKS are taught the skills of how to be a good performer and singing isn't highlighted because they don't get live solo lines. The 48 Korean girls I'm expecting to be of a completely different caliber than the Japanese girls and I'm curious to see how exactly they confront that difference in artistry quality. It all comes down to what they value in an idol- and since the K-Pop industry values idol talent much more than the J-Pop industry does, I have no idea as to how this is going to work.

Posted Image

#39 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

But, no offense to AKB (I'm speaking really on behalf of all Japanese idol trainees from the "big three" companies here, including H!P and Stardust), are there many stand-out KKS when it comes to singing and dancing? K-Pop trainees are subject to a much more rigorous and lengthy process that focuses on singing and dancing, whereas KKS are taught the skills of how to be a good performer and singing isn't highlighted because they don't get live solo lines. The 48 Korean girls I'm expecting to be of a completely different caliber than the Japanese girls and I'm curious to see how exactly they confront that difference in artistry quality. It all comes down to what they value in an idol- and since the K-Pop industry values idol talent much more than the J-Pop industry does, I have no idea as to how this is going to work.

I agree with you, the idol styles of Japan and Korea are just so different.  It will be a huge mess lol

The only way I see that it will work is that they initially place the 48 J-Idols and 48 K-Idols in separate teams and only integrate them in the later rounds.  All of the mentors I've seen confirmed are all Korean so that will be a rough transition.  At least Lee Hongki (FTISLAND) is fluent in Japanese so that's a plus.

As far as skills are concerned, we will see if they lean towards the 48G type of style or a KPOP one.  If it's the latter, then yes the Japanese idols have a sharp learning curve.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

#40 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

It doesn’t even matter at this point because the popular girls are just gonna steamroll the Japanese voting no matter how poorly or well they perform. No one is voting for girls like Asai Yuka and Chiba Eri when people like Kashiwagi and Miyawaki are there. I expect some of these to take some heat for their looks too.

That said I don’t think anyone on that list is really gonna hold their own. They had better options for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users