Photo

(2018/02/21) Tsubaki Factory 3rd single "Teion Yakedo / Shunrenka / I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~"

Tsubaki Factory

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#61 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

This is AWESOME I LOVE IT
Tsubaki keeps kicking butt

#62 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

its so funny how there's complaints on the video already about being a short version mv... i mean 2 months early and we don't even know the titles of other 2 songs!

I would say H!P is doing a pretty good job hyping right now XD

and yes... whoever design those outfits deserve a freakin raise....THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE.

#63 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:49 PM

Love the song. The outfits are amazing. The MV so far looks beautiful. YES.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#64 Isolde Michi

Isolde Michi

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:26 PM

its so funny how there's complaints on the video already about being a short version mv... i mean 2 months early and we don't even know the titles of other 2 songs!

I would say H!P is doing a pretty good job hyping right now XD

and yes... whoever design those outfits deserve a freakin raise....THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE.

This will be the first proper CD release single since H!P started these short versions tho, right? So it makes sense some fans are starting to fret that we're never getting a full PV again. But ja, this release ain't happening for another three months - these guys do need to calm themselves some loll 

Also yes, please promote whoever designed these -- I legit stared at the coord more than listened to the song. I hope they go full-out on promoting this single with this outfit 'cause it's so perfect. 

I am very likely to write something confusing, so I apologize in advanced if you get confused~

#65 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

Woo, the new song sounds great. I love how wintery the video feels and matches the sounds. And Risa is one of the main leads. She looked gorgeous, glad she is getting the push since their 2nd single.

I feel like Tsubaki has gotten the C-ute treatment, where their videos and singles are of top quality. I can't wait for the actual video and the rest of the 2 a-sides. I would love to see the management does a Angerme with this single, where all 3 a-sides focus on different girls. This will give the girls almost-equal exposure.

#66 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:29 PM

I'm in love with the song !!! My favorite so far  <3

#67 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:38 PM

I love everything about this! The song is great but omg the outfits are so cutee and stylish. Saori, Mizuho and Risa looked amazing. Risa with no bangs also looks so good, and I'm glad she keeps getting good spotlight! 

I've been liking their releases especially the last single but this is the first that I'm like 10/10 with them. The studio vocals sounded good as well.

I watched it once but I can't remember seeing Kisora at all. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#68 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

They performed this song today at the H!P KSS Nagoya concert, in the same outfits as seen in the PV.

I asked Mao during the handshake when we would see the PV/MV, and she said "すぐにかも!" (possibly soon!) :D

I'll bet that the performance from Nagoya (or Osaka tomorrow) will be on the next episode of アプカミ or ハロステ on youtube.

I really like the song, and can't wait for the full PV/MV!

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#69 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

Love the song, love the MV. This year we had fire (Hatsukoi Sunrise) for the start of next year we have ice.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#70 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

I love everything about this! The song is great but omg the outfits are so cutee and stylish. Saori, Mizuho and Risa looked amazing. Risa with no bangs also looks so good, and I'm glad she keeps getting good spotlight! 

I've been liking their releases especially the last single but this is the first that I'm like 10/10 with them. The studio vocals sounded good as well.

I watched it once but I can't remember seeing Kisora at all.

Yep, Kisora is invisble in this MV. She only got one short solo shot, unfortunatly.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#71 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

The song is great and whoever designs TF outfits deserves a raise  :good: . Also Risa should go without bangs more often, she looked sooo pretty.

I agree, she definitely stood out and looked really pretty. It seems like her and Mao might be visual centers for this song kinda?

Also, I've seen some Japanese fans on YT saying how this doesn't look/sound like H!P. To a degree, I kinda agree (why am I making lame rhymes lolz), but I see it as a good thing tbh. I think Waratte was like that too. It's good to have something different every once in a while, cause H!P songs can get stale and samey, so I'm really liking Teion Yakedo. And they also tried to make the PV look nice within the allowed budget, so yeah only good stuff so far.  :good:

I8dtEOy.gif

#72 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

^

Yeah it sounds like a really generic idol pop song without the typical H!P arrangement with beat or instruments. It also relies heavily on filters on the voices which makes them sound more in unison.  
It's like listening to a 48 group stage song except for the prominent solo lines. But i agree that it does in a very good way. Once in a while something like this is nice. And I prefer it a lot over H!Ps usual tries for generic idol (like Samui ne or Pyoko Pyoko) where the arrangement is unnecessarily weird. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#73 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:20 PM

^ I agree, it does sound like 48 groups, tho to me it's more like 46 groups in a way. I'm not that familiar with the latter though, so I may be wrong.

Leave Samui ne alone! I'll refrain from commenting on Pyoko.  XD

I8dtEOy.gif

#74 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

The song is being released digitally at midnight tonight.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7896/

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#75 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7825/

Teion Yakedo -

Lyrics - Kodama Ameko

Music - Ohashi Riko

Ohashi Riko has previously worked for Nogi46/HTK48/Idoling/Backstage Pass this her first H!P composition.

https://twitter.com/riko_ohashi

Ohashi's previous works for 48/46 groups.

Spoiler

#76 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Why does Tsubaki Factory get all the best songs lately?

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#77 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Odd that it's being released digitally nearly three months before the CD release, I guess management is going to try out a lot of different release strategies.

#78 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

The song is great and whoever designs TF outfits deserves a raise  :good: . Also Risa should go without bangs more often, she looked sooo pretty.

I agree, she definitely stood out and looked really pretty. It seems like her and Mao might be visual centers for this song kinda?

Also, I've seen some Japanese fans on YT saying how this doesn't look/sound like H!P. To a degree, I kinda agree (why am I making lame rhymes lolz), but I see it as a good thing tbh. I think Waratte was like that too. It's good to have something different every once in a while, cause H!P songs can get stale and samey, so I'm really liking Teion Yakedo. And they also tried to make the PV look nice within the allowed budget, so yeah only good stuff so far.  :good:

Seems like it. I'm glad they're putting other members forward for the MVs. Which is good because Mao and Risa pull of this look really well.

Odd that it's being released digitally nearly three months before the CD release, I guess management is going to try out a lot of different release strategies.

Spoiler

dlapuo76c72.gif

#79 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Actually the move to release it digitally didn't come as a surprise to me. Coz I thought the song sort of suits the current wintery/X'massy feeling. If it's released in Feb, it felt too late.

And I thought it's a great move to do this. I mean it would have helped to give the single more longevity and hype for the full fledged CD single to be released in Feb.

I mean the first A-side MV and digital release in Dec-17.

Second A-side MV and digital release in Jan-17.

Final A-side MV and full CD single release in Feb-17.

And it would make sense if they do a radio/single mix to the songs for the CD single release, so there are more incentives to buy the CD single.

#80 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

The song is being released digitally at midnight tonight.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7896/

???? I have so many questions. Well I'm gonna buy it but I'm really confused wether this is a clever marketing strategy overall (besides that it's a fitting song for winter which was mentioned before) Like why in god's name don't they announce this more than 24 hours before the actual release????

At least if they do this for all their releases they'll guarantee a H!P song in the top10 of any digital charts at all times in the future

^ I agree, it does sound like 48 groups, tho to me it's more like 46 groups in a way. I'm not that familiar with the latter though, so I may be wrong.

Leave Samui ne alone! I'll refrain from commenting on Pyoko.  XD

I was thinking of 46 as well at first funnily. But there really isn't much of a difference overall. /D
I love Samui ne but the shrill synthesizer makes it much worse than it could have been imo. Imagine that song with at least the electronic copy of actual instruments for the arrangement. Could have been gold!

Edit: Just bought the song on iTunes. Haha it's so good!! 
This must be one of the covers I guess?

S4W6KSY.png

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users