Photo

Fan Poll: Female Up-front Acts 2017 (Tentative Title)

up up girls ciao bella cinqueti pink cres kikkawa yuu lovendor

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:41 AM

Not Bad! :good:

Thanks for the poll!!!

9   +10 Miyazawa Marin

+9   Kobayashi Hikaru

1   +8   Kikkawa Yuu

3   +7   Tanaka Reina

4   +6   Tasaki Asahi

2   +5   Natsuyaki Miyabi

11 +4   Sekine Azusa

19 +3   Goto Yuki

22 +2   Morozuka Kanami

12 +1   Hasegawa Moemi

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#62 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:02 AM

Airi or no Airi, gonna call it now and say Yoshikawa Mayu and Nakaoki Rin will run away with next year's poll.

Spoiler

#63 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:39 AM

I'm surprised with Reina only getting 3rd, I was sure that she'd dominate this poll considering the amount of fans she has here.

With this poll being wrapped up, I think it's safe to say that I'm interested in taking over for next year. Which means the following will be included: Up Up Girls (ProWres), Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi and Michishige Sayumi (potentially Nakajima Saki and Yajima Maimi if they release things and do nore events).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#64 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:51 AM

I had a few more girls I voted for rank in the Top 10 on this poll, though there are fewer overall. :lol: I hope the UUG(2) girls can raise their ranks a little by the end of the year. It'll be interesting to see where Airi falls after her comeback in March (my prediction is she skyrockets immediately to the top).
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#65 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:00 PM

Im a bit sad miya lost the number 1 position from the early results but Kikka has been doing amazing lately so good for her! Glad romsee NiheHikaru both in the top 10 with a decent amount of votes despite being newcomers, especially compared to the former eggs.

#66 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

^

My thoughts exactly (except on Kikkawa Yuu, I just don't know her that much lol). I'm also glad Asahi got a nice position~ I hope next year Yu-ka and Hikaru can get a higher place :3 

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#67 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:27 AM

Here's how my rank went:

+10 Saho Akari (5) I'm happy with this I have adored her since her Shugo Chara! Eggs days so I'm happy I was able to vote for her. 
+9 Natsuyaki Miyabi (2) Miya was my first ever oshimen so seeing her so high makes me really happy!
+8 Arai Manami (8) It seems like she has really started to come into her own recently. Maybe she will rise on the rank next year.
+7 Kikkawa Yuu (1) Yay for Kikka! I still remember seeing her in Atlanta back in 2012 and she was just so cute and sweet back then she definitely deserves 1st place.
+6 Okada Robin Shouko (17) My favorite CBC member I wish she ranked higher but maybe next year...
+5 Miyazawa Marin (9) I just love this weirdo good to see her so high up!
+4 Goto Yuki (19) I have grown to like this girl a lot in the past year and it makes me a little sad that she ranked so very low...
+3 Tasaki Asahi (4) Happy to see her in the top 5 
+2 Nihei Yuuka (7) I just started liking her a lot more recently so glad a lot of others like her too.
+1 Hashimura Riko (18) I think this girl might rise some in next year's poll I just get that feeling with her.

Over all good ranks for mine with 7/10 of mine making it into the top 10. I'm pretty happy with this over all I can't wait until next year!

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users