• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#401 Gariko

Gariko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:09 AM

how about adding "favorite graduated hp member"? to show the graduated members some love.

#402 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:14 AM

^ I think that we should restrict ourselves to current H!P in this poll. Not that I'm against your idea, but imo that's something for a separate poll.

Yeah, the arguments against best pairing have been summed up well. I'll just add something which is: there are so much possible pairings that I don't think that the results will be relevant. Maybe the top spot will have at most 5 or 10 votes (if really popular).

I know I'll sound picky but: if we remove KSS from the "best idol" poll, what do we do about Inaba Manaka? Should we make an exception to the rule?

As for Best Concert... I'd have no idea which one I'd choose. I'm not convinced personally.

1) Unless being really hardcore, I don't think that anyone could see all of the concerts in a year, or at least have an idea of what it looks like.

2) Could you really compare a Spring or Autumn tour to Winter and Summer H!P concerts to HinaFes to the countdown concert? In my view these are pretty different.

Cutest / Prettiest member: making it every year will be excessive in my view. Like if you think a particular member is the cutest/prettiest in H!P, unless some member's visuals drastically change or there's a new member you find even cuter/prettier or an illumination, there would be no reason to change it every year. That could be interesting in a one-time poll, not necessarily every year imo.

+ why couldn't members over 18 be cute and members under 17 be pretty?

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#403 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:04 PM

Inaba Manaka is already had her debut and established herself as an idol, she shouldn't be removed, she wasn't demoted to a KSS, she's considered a "soloist" like Riho is but is actively doing H!P stuff. So yeah, make her an exception to the rule.

I like the idea of a mini poll for the KSS. And a cutest or prettiest poll too but we need to think more how to implement that, I think any member can be considered cute or pretty, usually cute implies they have a "baby face" while pretty implies they have more of a model face, at least that's how I see it. But that shouldn't change how people would vote.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#404 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

For KSS, I think listing your Top 3 would be good, not necessarily in order so just list your Top 3 KSS.

Spoiler

#405 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

for categories, to cover multidimensional Japanese idol world ( XD), my suggestions are  :

- Best Singer

- Best Dancer

- Best Visual (cutest or prettiest ? i can't quite differentiating those,,)

- Best Talker (like MCing, radio or tv show talking skill)

- Best Comedian (most entertaining member or funniest member)

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#406 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

For the pairings concept, we don't need a list of eligible pairings or anything, as long as it includes members that were active during 2018. There are a lot of popular pairings such as PonPon, MaaSaku, HaaMaa, SakuChel, Rikamiko, FunaYana, OzeChii, AkaRuru which would probably dominate the poll anyways.

As for Best Concert, I think it could definitely work. The summer/winter tours, individual group tours and HinaFest events are all pretty different, yes, but it could be based on which you felt held the best setlist, strongest performances, exciting announcements, best concert visuals. Since the vote usually ends the 30th, we'd know all of this for every concert through Youtube videos, buying the DVDs/Blu-Rays or live streams. The exception is the Winter tours (unless a concert gets streamed), but we'd at least know the merchandise, the setlist, the lineup, announcements and possible audio recordings. For example, my top concert of 2017 is Morning Musume's Inspiration! tour.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#407 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

May the -1 vote/"Least favorite member" category be an option again? I'm personally torn about it: on one hand, it probably was too painful for fans of the one who've won in this category in the past, on the other, I feel it was a good indicator of whom we fans were the most annoyed/tired of.

So, could you organizers-san put a voting on bringing it back this year?

caCYGi9.jpg

#408 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:02 PM

Honestly, i think we should end the year on the positive note. There's already some girls at the bottom so i think it's unecessary and that type of category create fanwar most of the time (Look at the Johnny's fandom :/)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#409 Sayaki

Sayaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

ignore this

#410 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:26 AM

Next election please add "the best costume/outfit in an MV" category.. Im waiting it for so long LOL

Next election please add "the best costume/outfit in an MV" category.. Im waiting it for so long LOL

Wouldn't this be best to include in the new Best MV election?

I think this category would be really cool though. But you would have to think about what happened if an MV had more than one costume.

Don't worry, I've been thinking about some categories to add to the MV poll and the "best costume" thing is one of them. And I don't think it would be a problem if a MV had more than one costume because people could only choose one anyway.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#411 mikippo

mikippo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:03 AM

Please do! I think Tsubaki's Teion Yakedo already has my vote. Its one of the most well done H!P costumes in a while in my humble opinion. 2018 might turn out to be a really good year for costume design and we can get a good costume battle going. :lol:

#412 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

Thank you for doing this election, as always!! It's very much appreciated.  ^_^

I love reading through the Japanese comments on our results.  ^^;

"I guess the foreign fans have finally caught up on the fact that Nonaka speaks their language."

"Why is Miyamoto Karin so low??"
"I guess foreigners don't like adult-like girls like Sayashi or Miyamoto..." (why are they talking about Riho? and how is Karin adult-like? lol)

"MaaSaku always take the lead roles at concert DVDs, that's why they're so popular overseas" (I think this person actually has a valid point)

"Foreigners don't get what Maa-chan says during MCs just as Japanese people"  ^^;

And they call us "Haro-On" apparently, and one person said "isn't that side just full of Japanese people?"

Is it? I never noticed  :lol:

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#413 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

^Or maybe it's because Riho has been invisible since she graduated and she wasn't even an option in this year's poll? Also, I think we've always known Miki speaks English, but she's gotten a lot more spotlight and lines this year.

I like that last one though. Maa-chan: confusing foreigners and Japanese people alike!

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users