Photo

[11/03]Morning Musume. 20th Digital Single - Ai No Tane (20th Anniversary Version)

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#21 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:37 PM

Who said the 20th Anniversary isn't being celebrated? :P We've been getting a lot this year and this is another great gift!

I'm so happy that the 1ki members are there!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#22 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

" Hey maybe we should start doing something since it's mostly the end of the year" is a lot now ? XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#23 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:55 PM

So happy with the news, when I saw the tittle of this thread I thought it said this is the 20th digital single XD

^Well 3 releases for this second half of the year is something more from the usual, so I think it's valid what Myron mentioned. I'm waiting for the compilation album now XD

Morning Musume'19

#24 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Wich doesn't change the fact we had too wait the end of the year to get something, so the complaints were totally valid.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#25 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

" Hey maybe we should start doing something since it's mostly the end of the year" is a lot now ? XD

Technically they’re on time with this digital single since the 20th Anniversary pretty much officially started on September 14th and they’re releasing this song exactly 20 years after the original version was released. I kind of hope they do something special in January next year to celebrate the 20th Anniversary Of Morning Musume’s official debut as well :)

#26 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

We got few things before that date, though. So it was safe to assume the anniversary celebration was meh (and besides this single, it's still pretty meh...)

#27 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

The thing is, they're doing these things and releases for fans which I understand, however what would be more awesome if they were dashing out shows where they could appeal to the.mainstream about the group and it's revival.

I do like the little surprise and it's amazing to see all original members together, but those of us that were disappointed just want the best for the group.

#28 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

OMG, even Asuka!!?
*cries of happiness*

Posted Image

#29 Mikaeri Bijin

Mikaeri Bijin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

I expect a lot of things for their 20th anniversary!!!!! Their 15th anniversary wasn't celebrated much so I hope all the good things have been left for next year!!!! My dream would be a best album with updated versions of their old hits and almost all their singles since "Resonant Blue". "Best! Updated Morning Musume" wasn't enough complete, too few songs.

#30 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

now this exactly how the digital releases should be like... looking forward to more OG/current member shuffles.

#31 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

We got few things before that date, though. So it was safe to assume the anniversary celebration was meh (and besides this single, it's still pretty meh...)

No because the anniversary is after the first half of the year, I do think this anniversary has been celebrated decently, and I think UFA has been very light with this because they're saving for the H!P 20th anniversary, so we'll probably see more of the 20 years for the next year. Let's just be patient.

now this exactly how the digital releases should be like... looking forward to more OG/current member shuffles.

I thought the same thing XD

Morning Musume'19

#32 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:04 PM

What a great idea. Pleasantly surprised that they got Asuka to participate. They all look great!
I hope the 1st Gen members appear with the current members at the end.
Can we maybe get a cool B-side for this too? One can hope.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#33 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

This is really heartwarming, they've come a full circle haven't they. It's so nice to see the original five back. And Ai no Tane is such a legendary song, why was it ignored in concerts for so long? Well, they're doing it right this time, props to the management for this tbh.

I8dtEOy.gif

#34 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

No because the anniversary is after the first half of the year, I do think this anniversary has been celebrated decently, and I think UFA has been very light with this because they're saving for the H!P 20th anniversary, so we'll probably see more of the 20 years for the next year. Let's just be patient.

No what ? I said they didn’t wait that date to mention the anniversary, it wasn’t a question XD Morning Misoshiru, for example, was released far before September. So yeah, it made sense... because it was basically the only interisting thing they did before that digital single.

#35 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:48 PM

^What I mean is that all these things are happening at the moment, UFA is probably traying to surprise us and not announcing how they'll celebrate the anniversary instead of being late to annoucing all this things, this digital single will be out in less than 2 days, so that means they had prepared it some time before and annouced it now as a surprise. Also I was trying to say that UFA seems to be trying to celebrate not only MM but H!P anniversary, and more focused into H!P, that's why they're being very soft on how they're celebrating MM. So the celebration will go on till the next year for the whole H!P. We just need to wait.

Morning Musume'19

#36 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:18 AM

That was a nice surprise, they got all the original members, Fukuda was really surprising, it'll be interesting to see and the full song.

#37 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:27 AM

Edit: Took a break and watched it. It's so moving. I gpt all teary eyed seeing OG5 singing their first release song again. MM is amazing!! ;_;

Same, I was like no matter what, I love MM. <3

Also this might have been obvious and I noticed late but they are using the same outfits as their Ai no Tane performance hope this doesn't lead to a vocals argument since it's been done seems yt wasn't generous about that either

I wonder how they'll distribute the lines. I hope they mix the OGs with the current members rather than what happens in this performance. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#38 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

I really hope there are solo lines in the new version. Specifically, I want to hear 2017 vocals on the song from the OG's. I've heard Asuka sing since then, but not on a MM track. So I'm dearly hoping it's not just group lines. 

Like maybe the first verse is OG's, and then second "verse" (in quotes since its shorter) is when the youngins come in. 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#39 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

it's included in the MM 15th Album as Additional Track

tracklist http://www.helloproj...tail/EPCE-7371/

15 愛の種(20th Anniversary Ver.)【Additional Track】

EDIT:

ah, yes... the one in the album is MM'17 ver

only the digital single is MM20th

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#40 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

No what ? I said they didn’t wait that date to mention the anniversary, it wasn’t a question XD Morning Misoshiru, for example, was released far before September. So yeah, it made sense... because it was basically the only interisting thing they did before that digital single.

Ummm you do know that they had 2 major graduations within H!P just this June. So they probably didn't want to overshadow that with 20th anniversary stuff for MM. For the Morning Misoshiru it was a partnership with a miso soup company so they probably had to release it then instead of closer to the anniversary date because of a contract deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users