Photo

[3/17 - 6/20] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2018 Haru ~We are MORNING MUSUME。~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#21 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

With OG members joining, hope there will be Yokohama Arena or SSA

#22 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

^^ I found that news, too but not sure when it was posted

It was posted in July last year. I have a feeling that they might have meant that work would start after March this year but didn’t specify exactly when after March this year that they’d begin the renovations *hope all this makes sense*

#23 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

^ So my posted JP news were later than that one you posted

#24 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

^

^

These should be the last nationwide tour dates. But the tour normally always ends at the end of May and there's no Budokan announcement yet. Since last time they put in a second Budokan date at the end of June or something and we had two Budokan concerts for the fall tour as well everything seems possible right?

Like there might be a normal Budokan concert at the end of May/start of June. But maybe they have two Budokan concerts back to back sometime later or they switch to a bigger venue? I think no one can tell what to expect at this point.

Thats my problem, I have no idea what to expect haha! Judging by previous concerts it's possible for it to go into early june, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I'm sure they'll have one back in Tokyo no matter what the venue, I just hope it's before I leave  :unsure:

They probably won't announce the final date until the first day of the tour - that's what happened with Duu's graduation.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#25 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:22 PM

^ So my posted JP news were later than that one you posted

The news about the renovations beginning in September 2019 was also from last year before it was announced that the renovations for Budokan would begin after March 2018. It’s possible they’ll started the renovations around then but won’t be working on the main hall right away so it’ll still be possible for concerts to take place there until the renovation work starts in that part of the building.

#26 maid_in_tokyo

maid_in_tokyo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:55 PM

Does anyone know when we will know the final date of the tour? Are they usually announced in February or more mid-tour?

I see that there is no Tokyo show at the end of the tour and I am just trying to organize my vacation schedule. Cheers!

Please visit my H!P shop: here
Lots of goods looking for new home ^^

#27 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:48 AM

An additional performance has been added to the concert date on May 27th at Fukui Phoenix Plaza Hall:

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11598

http://www.helloproj...f0d8a947f310404

#28 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

... is this supposed to be the final venue?
It's probably not right? They can't actually go from final Budokan to...Phoenix Plaza Hall, fitting 2k ppl

But Ai-chan's from Fukui isn't she? Ai-chan special appearance maybe?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#29 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

Fukui will not be the final venue and date
It is possible that Aichan will make her guest appearance on that show

#30 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

... is this supposed to be the final venue?
It's probably not right? They can't actually go from final Budokan to...Phoenix Plaza Hall, fitting 2k ppl

I mean... Koharu graduated in a Hall venue, granted that was during the height of Platinum Era ... but I still put nothing beyond UpFront. 

#31 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:20 PM

^ they also had that tour finale during CE hights at that Stellar theatre hall...where they didn't make use of the option to open the backdrop like...total waste of opportunity and thus no reason for a finale at that hall.
But if they do that again at this point I'll be super mad.

Watch the Tsubaki team get that group a stadium concert before MM does...

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#32 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:37 PM

Granted Koharu probably graduated at a smaller venue because her grad was of short notice and they couldn't manage to get a bigger one for their final. 

It would be funny for them to stop at every leader's hometown to let them perform with the group haha.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#33 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:38 AM

It would be great to see Ishiguro Aya, Iida Kaori and Abe Natsumi performing together with Maachan and current members in the Hokkaido shows (4 shows in Hokkaido)

#34 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:13 PM

Group photo on the FC ticket of this concert tour

http://hayabusa3.2ch...fee/1519979013/
http://blog.livedoor...s/53061809.html
MOmnqH8.jpg

From left to right,
Ikuta,Haga,Sato,Nonaka,Fukumura,Iikubo
Ogata,Kaga,Makino,Morito,Yokoyama,Ishida,Oda

Chiichan is the center  :wub:

#35 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Yes, Haachin, Chiichan and Kaedii on the first row !!! Sakura and Eripon look really good.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#36 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

Edit:

I’ve removed the picture from my post since core2quad already posted it before I did and I didn’t notice until much later *apologises humbly*

Despite the low picture quality I think the picture looks really good for an official group photo ^_^ All the members seem to gotten cute outfits this time although I do wish the wardrobe department could’ve avoided making them wear white clothing yet again. If they were going for the pastel look there’s plenty of cute colour combinations that don’t involve the colour white

Edited by AngelAndz, 03 March 2018 - 09:46 AM.

#37 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:45 AM

Group photo on the FC ticket of this concert tour

http://hayabusa3.2ch...fee/1519979013/
http://blog.livedoor...s/53061809.html
MOmnqH8.jpg

From left to right,
Ikuta,Haga,Sato,Nonaka,Fukumura,Iikubo
Ogata,Kaga,Makino,Morito,Yokoyama,Ishida,Oda

A clearer version posted by A

Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Concert Tour Spring 2018 ~We are MORNING MUSUME.~
UxEj0zK.jpg
yoULerz.jpg

#38 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:28 PM

Chiichan, Yokoyan, Ayumin & Sakura at the same height as Maria & Kaedy...  :lol:

#39 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:43 AM

The tour goods have been officially announced:

https://www.elineupm...a87e017b277e6a/

Spoiler

#40 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member