Photo

[3/17 - 6/20] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2018 Haru ~We are MORNING MUSUME。~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
593 replies to this topic

#41 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

The goods are so... Boring :S They don't look like tour promotional photos at all.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#42 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

there's gotta be at least a Budokan date near the end right???

#43 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:23 PM

There should... if ANGERME and Airi can do Budokan MM should be able to do the same.

Or maybe... maybe they're actually aiming for YokoAri for the anniversary (and skipping Budokan this time).

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#44 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

B2 poster and microfiber towel

https://twitter.com/...218758335025153
DYUevy0U8AAmnk6.jpg

#45 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:47 PM

Are they still promoting Chii as the ~new~ member - hence the front center position - or are they actually pushing her as the new center? I really wonder... happy to see Yokoyan in the front row still  ^_^

6DYNteh.png

#46 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:13 PM

^
I think she’s still considered as “new”. 12th gen and 13th gen got a similar treatment, if I’m not mistaking.

#47 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:18 PM

To me it looks like they are trying to push Maria, Chii and Yokoyan as visual centre for the group.

#48 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

From the Sound VR news yesterday, Chii was also in the centre of the front row for the photoshoot

But the centre was Yokoyan on these two during talks

-----

Group photo on the B2 concert tour poster
https://twitter.com/...236875081768960
DYUvRKBVoAAclUr.jpg

#49 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:55 PM

B2 poster and microfiber towel

https://twitter.com/...218758335025153

Spoiler

Pics in bigger size
DYVIBtKU0AENC42.jpg
DYVICRbVoAEnWX5.jpg

#50 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

For anyone who is interested and is attending the concerts tomorrow and on Sunday the gelato shop that sold the gelato flavours inspired by each of the girls during the Olympus Hall Hachioji concert dates on the GRADATION and Emotion in Motion tours is selling Morning Musume inspired gelato flavours again this year:

https://twitter.com/...7858771969?s=21

The individual flavours inspired by the girls for the WMM Spring tour are as follows:

Mizuki - Special strawberry sorbet
Eripon - Matcha
Harunan - Italian Vanilla
Ayumi - Chocolate chip mint
Maa-chan - Pistachio
Sakura - Sakura
Haachin - Avocado milk
Miki - Purple sweet potato
Maria - Strawberry mille feuille
Akane - Apricot
Kaedii - Franboise
Yokoyan - Mango
Chii-chan - Yogurt

#51 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:12 AM

For anyone who is interested and is attending the concerts today and tomorrow the gelato shop that sold the gelato flavours inspired by each of the girls during the Olympus Hall Hachioji concert dates on the GRADATION and Emotion in Motion tours is selling Morning Musume inspired gelato flavours again this year:

The individual flavours inspired by the girls for the WMM Spring tour are as follows:

Eripon - Matcha
Maa-chan - Pistachio
Sakura - Sakura
Haachin - Avocado milk
Akane - Apricot
Kaedii - Franboise
Yokoyan - Mango
Chii-chan - Yogurt

I hate how basic this makes American stuff seem. This country be like CARAMEL CHOCOLATE TOFFEE CLUSTER SUGAR SWIRL and call it "Private select flavors". 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#52 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

Crossing my fingers for more lines for Haachin this time.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#53 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

Some pictures of the goods

DYZT4oNVMAEQhVR.jpg
DYY6hLjU8AEm9f5.jpg
DYY-vx0UMAAx9Vf.jpg
Spoiler

DYY_xeFVMAAyfxn.jpg
DYal3gZUMAE8miI.jpg
CDEVDbO.jpg

Edited by core2quad, 17 March 2018 - 02:19 PM.

#54 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:20 PM

For anyone who is interested and is attending the concerts tomorrow and on Sunday the gelato shop that sold the gelato flavours inspired by each of the girls during the Olympus Hall Hachioji concert dates on the GRADATION and Emotion in Motion tours is selling Morning Musume inspired gelato flavours again this year:

Eripon - Matcha
Maa-chan - Pistachio
Sakura - Sakura
Haachin - Avocado milk
Akane - Apricot
Kaedii - Franboise
Yokoyan - Mango
Chii-chan - Yogurt

Menu board with prices
https://twitter.com/...537884630884353
DYZBB1oUMAEJgoK.jpg

I wonder why Fukuchan's and Haachin's are 50yen more and Maachan's is 220yen more XD
Is it because of the ingredients?

Pictures of all of the flavors
https://twitter.com/...623803853565954
DYaPI12UMAY6SSa.jpg

#55 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:30 PM

^

If anyone is interested the shop has an official website where you can check out what flavours they have to offer:

http://www.luciano-g...egory/1/?page=1

They have some pretty unusual flavours including miso flavour gelato which isn’t listed on the site:

https://twitter.com/...9164934144?s=21

I have to admit that since the flavours this time around aren’t all based on the girls’ member colours I wonder how they decided the flavours for the girls whose gelato flavours aren’t based on their member colours. I already know that Sakura’s is based on her name and the fact she loves anything sakura-related, but I’m not sure how Ayumi; Maa-chan; and Haachin’s gelato flavours are linked to them.

#56 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:42 PM

^ Those are all blue-ish colors, and true blues aren't really found naturally in food. They went with the green flavors since those are in much greater abundance, and Masaki's is technically green anyway (I probably would have done the mint for her flavor, but whatever), and called it a day. They did the best they could. 

DDOhydd.gif

#57 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

I'm wondering if we get big announcement today. Final tour venua? Graduation announcement? D:

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#58 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:23 PM

^ Those are all blue-ish colors, and true blues aren't really found naturally in food. They went with the green flavors since those are in much greater abundance, and Masaki's is technically green anyway (I probably would have done the mint for her flavor, but whatever), and called it a day. They did the best they could.

I’m not criticising them for not giving the girls all member colour based flavours. I apologise greatly if it seems that way. I’m just curious as to how they came up with the flavours for Ayumi, Maa-chan, and Haachin since I already know that Sakura’s flavour is based on her name and fondness of anything sakura-related rather than her member colour being lavender. I mean it could easily be that those are their favourite gelato flavours or in Haachin’s case her gelato flavour could be related to her having pale milky skin :)

Regardless of whether or not all the members got gelato flavours matching their member colours all the flavours they came up with for each member look absolutely delicious and I’m seriously jealous of everyone who’s going to the concerts tomorrow and on Sunday who’ll get a chance to try out the Morning Musume ‘18 inspired gelato flavours for themselves :lol:

#59 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 02:09 AM

I'm wondering if we get big announcement today. Final tour venua? Graduation announcement? D:

Not sure who will announce graduation if there is one :(

Regardless of whether or not all the members got gelato flavours matching their member colours all the flavours they came up with for each member look absolutely delicious and I’m seriously jealous of everyone who’s going to the concerts tomorrow and on Sunday who’ll get a chance to try out the Morning Musume ‘18 inspired gelato flavours for themselves :lol:

Same here
I really want to try them now :drool:

#60 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:01 AM

^ there's always the chance they wait with the announcement till their homecoming concert as well. Then again Tokyo is Fukus and Harunans hometown

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users