Photo

[12/13] Angerme's 24th single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#1 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:17 PM

Announced on today's episode of The Girls Live, ANGERME's new Triple A-side single (Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa...friends (キソクタダシクウツクシク / マナーモード/ 君だけじゃないさfriends )) with the release date on 12/13.

The first single for Funaki and Ayano in ANGERME, Maho is still out for now.
Single will be released as either a DVD or a blu-ray edition.

The Blu-ray version will includes all 3 music videos, alternates versions (Dance Shot Ver. and Close-up Ver.) and a bonus download which will be a 360 degree version of Manner Mode for smartphones and a music card which will allow you to download all 3 songs.

MwFJgIk.jpg

#2 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

2nd single without AiAi... Make me even more worried...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:26 PM

The real question is will we get one of the MVs for this single before the mystical Fiesta Fiesta MV?

#4 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:38 PM

YESS MORE ANGERME

NOOOO NO AIAI 

I have very mixed feelings

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#5 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:39 PM

Yay, this is great! Thank god we didn't have to wait 10 months since the last single again

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#6 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:02 PM

Titles sound super interesting. I absolutely can't wait!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#7 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

Yessss!!! I was worried we'd only get one Angerme single this year!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#8 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:43 AM

The real question is will we get one of the MVs for this single before the mystical Fiesta Fiesta MV?

lol, Fiesta Fiesta MV will release as a special add on to Half Life 3

#9 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:52 AM

According to Rakuten, there is only two editions and each edition only has one disc, meaning NONE of them will chart on the Oricon or Billboards singles chart...
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#10 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Oh at last something from Angerme! I still haven't get used to Funa and Ayano so I hope this single warms me up to the change (I like Funa a bunch and Ayano seems nice, but it's this image in my mind that's still up to Momona). When I saw the main thread updated I was yasssss at lasttttt.  

The title Manner Mode, is it me and English being a 2nd language or it just sounds weird.

Also, one of the outfits already

New ANGERME single announced!! Really don't want to make a thread for it so I'm posting about it here. 

Song titles are "Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa ...friends" which as some of you may remember those were leaked song titles from that database thing. I'm so excited for this single

https://twitter.com/...426445638549504

Although these outfits are questionable.

Edit: both tweets I've tried to link don't work for some reason, sorry. Hopefully by the time you read this a thread will be made.

Spoiler

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#11 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:34 AM

The title Manner Mode, is it me and English being a 2nd language or it just sounds weird.

'Manner mode' is the Japanese phrase for the silent mode for cell phones. Not 100% natural English.

DDOhydd.gif

#12 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

Oh that's interesting to know, thanks!

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#13 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:12 AM

According to Rakuten, there is only two editions and each edition only has one disc, meaning NONE of them will chart on the Oricon or Billboards singles chart...

What do the charts define as a single? 

Edit: Unless you mean they're doing the DVD single that Lovendor has done in the past. I guess that's smart in one way, since they'll 100% top that chart, but also dumb because no one checks that chart.

#14 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:20 AM

CD as main product, which none of the editions have one.
https://books.rakute...jp/rb/15190512/
https://books.rakute...jp/rb/15190525/

They would rank in the DVD and Blu-ray charts separately.

Blu-ray Disc: CDJapan | Amazon

ANGEREME brings new songs in Blu-ray format! This edition exclusively includes music videos of three songs shot from different angles and comes with a M card to download a video of "Manner Mode (365 degree ver.)" and the three songs in the Blu-ray. *Important Notes for M Card: No refund is possible after this product is sent. The record company designed and optimize this product for the market within Japan. They do not guarantee that it works outside of Japan.

DVD: CDJapan | Amazon

ANGEREME brings new songs in DVD format! Comes with a booklet.

#15 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:05 AM

It will be interesting if they plan to focus on the digital charts instead instead of the CD charts and the DVD/Bluray is just their new way of releasing music videos.

#16 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:23 AM

Happy for a new single, a bit weird there will only be two editions and they will both be with dvd/bluray...

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#17 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

Yesss! :) New single! Since it is in december, I hope we'll have a winter-like song and MV ^_^ (Samui Ne is still one of my favorite S/mileage songs <3 )

#18 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:02 PM

The outfits look like Majokko meets Momusu '16 Hinafes.

#19 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

Hello! Project Pages. It's official, they're a BD/DVD Single.

BD: http://www.helloproj...ail/HKXN-50061/
DVD: http://www.helloproj...ail/HKBN-50218/

#20 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

That's interesting it's going to be a Blu Ray single? But how does that work with putting the songs on a disk with MVs? I'm kind of confused XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users