• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Wasn't that thing with Genesis P. Orridge some sort of weird project? Like they decided to be two of the same person or something. No idea lol I'm a fan of Throbbing Gristle but most things surrounding Gen just sort of confuse me. I think it's pretty normal to copy somebodies style you admire and look up to. She seems really nice anyway. I don't really have their exact measurements but Hachigatsu-chan as far as I can see has thicker leg muscles and a rounder face. I'm going to guess they both weigh next to nothing. Yeah they are both pretty laid back about mingling and very friendly. I think it rubs off on their fanbase because the OYSM fans are one of the most friendly bunch I've ever been around. 

The thing with Lady Jaye, yeah...but I'm reliably informed there's people (plural?) who have studied all Gen's tattoo's and had them inked on their own torsos. So while it's fine to adopt a style initiated by someone else - I mean, we've all done that - there are cases of taking it a step too far. I guess you've seen Gen's recent announcement about his illness? Wishing him all the best, though considering the life he's led it's perhaps a little surprising he's still with us. And Cosey's book is a bit of an eye-opener, if you've not already read it.

#42 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

New MV for "Mother" just released

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users