#1 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:26 AM

topslide-5thsinglee_iwus8e.jpg

SENBATSU

3rd row: Saito Fuyuka, Uemura Rina, Oda Nana, Imaizumi Yui, Sato Shiori, Nagasawa Nanako, Yonetani Nanami

2nd row: Shida Manaka, Watanabe Risa, Harada Aoi, Nagahama Neru, Koike Minami, Watanabe Rika, Moriya Akane

1st row: Habu Mizuho, Sugai Yuuka, Kobayashi Yui, Hirate Yurina ©, Suzumoto Miyu, Ozeki Rika, Ishimori Nijika

COVERS & TRACKLIST

REG - TYPE A

TYPE B - TYPE C - TYPE D

DLc2XhUUMAErjuH.jpg DLc2PE5VAAA57kO.jpg

DLc2WoCUIAAPZIn.jpg DLc2W60VAAAfMIK.jpg DLc2XP7U8AAWp0C.jpg

1. Kaze ni Fukaretemo // 風に吹かれても (Even if it's blown by the wind)

2. Soredemo Aruiteru // それでも歩いてる (Even so, I keep walking) 

3A. Kekkyoku, Janeshika Ienai // 結局、じゃあねしか言えない (In the end, I can only say 'see you later')

3B. NO WAR in the future

3C. Hiraishin // 避雷針 (Lightning Rod) 

3D. Nami uchigiwa wo hashiranai ka? // 波打ち際を走らないか? (Do you want to run along the beach?) 

3Reg. Saisesuru saihou // 再生する細胞 (Regenerating cells) 

MV's

SALES

EVENTS

HS ROUNDS

Showing the most recent results: 1st round HS sales result

Spoiler

TRIVIA

- With this single, Nagahama Neru ended her Kennin with Hiragana Keyakizaka46, becoming a full Kanji member.

- Hirate Yurina becomes the second member of the Sakamichi groups to center a single 5 consecutive times, the first being Nogizaka46's Ikoma Rina.

- With this single, Hirate Yurina becomes the first 46/48group member to have a solo cd cover 5 singles in a row (6 releases total, including their album).

- Uemura Rina does not appear in the music video for Kaze ni Fukaretemo, however she does appear on the covers (Regular edition).

- Hirate Yurina and Imaizumi Yui have reduced their total handshake slots to 6 and 9, due to health. 

http://www.keyakizak...R00045?ima=0000

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#2 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:10 PM

Nijika in front row is my only wish.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#3 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:09 AM

habu and ozeki would be nice too, since they're only been in 2nd row for saimajo, then got sent to 3rd row forever welp. 

but yes nijika deserves this time to shine! couldn't care less for who centers lmao

#4 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

I hope it is double center this time.. Poor Tenchi seems stressed out recently..

I felt like it is better if Tenchi co-center with other girl.. less burden for her..

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

^thats exactly what i said on s48 lol, i think a Wcenter would be best for the group and techi (and obviously the girl who centers with her) 

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Keyakitte just announced the senbatsu 

#7 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

Senbatsu announced!!

3rd row: Saito Fuyuka, Uemura Rina, Oda Nana, Imaizumi Yui, Sato Shiori, Nagasawa Nanako, Yonetani Nanami

2nd row: Shida Manaka, Watanabe Risa, Harada Aoi, Nagahama Neru, Koike Minami, Watanabe Rika, Moriya Akane

1st row: Habu Mizuho, Sugai Yuuka, Kobayashi Yui, Hirate Yurina (center), Suzumoto Miyu, Ozeki Rika, Ishimori Nijika

Also, Neru is NOT a Hiragana Keyaki member anymore. She won't participate in Hiragana's songs and she won't participate in their drama either.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#8 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

Not surprised with Techi center either, or with Habu, Ozeki and Nijika's front row. I'm just glad management have taken on fans comments about "everyone getting a chance". 

A little surprised with Zumiko at the 3rd row, but i'm guessing they don't want to push her that hard. We might even be surprised with the formation, since Takahiro likes to change things up a lot. We could see her at a center position throughout the dance, kinda like Moriya in the last single. 

Overall looking forward to this single. It feels like the group is finally aligned lol. 

Comments on Neru are in the Keyaki thread.

#9 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

Techi center again? Ffs let the girl live management...

#10 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:19 PM

Kinda surprised with Koike/Aoi at the 2nd row and Zuumin at the 3rd row. I don't know if I really like Techi being center again since she looked so tired recently. Also, I'm really happy for Nijika, Habu and Ozeki.

I guess this will be the last only Kanji senbatsu? We'll probably see the shuffle by the next single, now Hiragana needs a representative in senbatsu.

TOP IDOLS

#11 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

Actually, i think techi (and all the members) took their positions really well. There was no tears, no upset faces. It was almost as if they all were already told where they would be lol. Everything that happened was a logical decision based off past events these last two months. Suzumon and Pon being beside techi makes me think this will be a dance track, and they are positioned there so that it's not so hard on techi. I also noticed that the center's of the 3 rows are Zumiko, Neru, and Techi respectively, so we could be seeing some line rotation in the choreography. Since management kept their word on allowing all members to have a chance at the front row, and Takahiro's skill in formations, i have faith that this one will be interesting. 

regarding 6th single

Spoiler

#12 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:34 AM

I think this line up is what most ppl expected, give all members a chance in the 1st row. I was really hoping Zumiko would be back in the front but I guess I'll have to wait till their next single where she could have a chance at center.

#13 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

we don't really know what exactly happened to zumiko during her hiatus, so i guess management thought (considering they know what happened to her) that it would be better to bring her back into the group slowly, rather than have her jump right into the middle/front row again. i'm okay with it really, if she has another relapse and can't perform, the formation won't have a huge obvious gaping whole in the choreography like last time 

#14 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:19 PM

Okay so keyaki have gone a funky cool kinda style and i'm not too sure how to feel about it since it's only 30 seconds welp 

but they're WEARING SUITS!! 

https://twitter.com/...271114331578368

edit: okay i love it lol

PROMOTION PHOTO AT THE FIRST POST!  :itadakimasu:

Tracklist! 

1. Even if it's blown by the wind (風に吹かれても) (全TYPE収録曲)

2. Even so, I keep walking (それでも歩いてる) (全TYPE収録曲)

3. In the end, I can only say 'see you later' (結局、じゃあねしか言えない) (TYPE-A収録曲)

4. NO WAR in the future(TYPE-B収録曲)

5. Lightning Rod (避雷針) (TYPE-C収録曲)

6. Do you want to run along the beach? (波打ち際を走らないか?) (TYPE-D収録曲)

7. Regenerating cells (再生する細胞) (通常盤収録曲)

#15 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

So I was concerned about Techi centre again but she looks happy in the video, maybe doing a song like this will help her enjoy this again. I still remember in an interview from ages ago she said how she wanted to be an idol that made people smile.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#16 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:21 PM

MV is out https://www.bilibili...deo/av15019906/

(will post a YT link when one is available, Sony still has their one region locked) 

I like it a lot, screen time could have been better (Habu was in first row but I barely saw her), but seeing techi actually have fun for what seems like the first time this year, is comforting lol 

The song is great, but definitely not my favorite A-side. God techi at the end was hilarious lol 

#17 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:25 PM

I like a lot the song  <3  :wub:  

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

#18 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:27 PM

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#19 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

Zumiko's name is in the credits but she isn't in the PV is she? Think they used a double?

#20 Shibami

Shibami

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:30 PM

As far as I know, Zumiko is there... but not Uemu!!!  :(

MM- Ogata/10ki. Angerme- Kamiko. J=J- Ruru. Kobushi- MinaMina. Tsubaki- Risamaru. 

Yamazaki Yuhane

[Keyakizaka46]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users