No replies to this topic

#1 Bakachinu~

Bakachinu~

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:01 AM

(This is a joke btw)
I was watching a MV from Morning Musume, and this one was weird.
Dancing in bathrooms?
I looked it up and turns out there was a scandal or something.
So I thought, "....I have a idea."
This is a one-shot by the way.

Kaori looked on her phone, and looked at her emails. One had all caps and it was from Yaguchi. Kaori looked at the email. After reading it, she ran to a room, where Abe and some others were waiting. "THERE YOU ARE!!" Yaguchi yelled. Kaori flinched a little and took a seat. She looked around, and the others had absolutely no interest. Abe had her head down and looked to Kaori. "Yaguchi has something to say." Abe said. Usually Kaori would make the announcements, but Yaguchi begged Kaori to let her do it this time. "Fine." Kaori said.

Everyone was in the room and seated. Then Yaguchi took a deep breath. "Alright people. I have something to say." Yaguchi pulled up a chair and sat down. "Don't tell me it's about a scandal." Rika said. "Nope." Yaguchi smiled. Rika was relieved. "OKAY PEOPLE!! THERE HAS BEEN A SCANDAL GOING ON!!" Yaguchi yelled. "I thought you-" "Rika, just shut up. I know my tricks." Yaguchi said a little angry. Rika nodded slowy. "Where was I? Oh yeah, BATHROOMS." Yaguchi was getting serious now. "There has been CAMERAS IN OUR BATHROOMS!!" Yaguchi slammed her hand on the table. Everyone gasped. Tsuji and Kago laughed a bit. Yaguchi slowy turned to get a glimpse of the two. Then she sighed. "Top Two. Yeah, you two. If you can't stop being all lovey-dovey, I will separate you two." Yaguchi said. She then went to the right center side of the table, now looking at the two. Yaguchi slowy turned around and went back. She then heard the two giggling again. "ALRIGHT KAGO NAME TWO OF THE BERRYZ MEMBERS!!!" Yaguchi pointed her index finger at Kago. "Ummmm..." Kago said. "WRONG!!" Yaguchi dragged Kago's chair to the back wall.
Lilium, in my opinion, is the best H!P musical play ever known.
But hey, at least the lowers are blooming here in our world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users