Photo

Stepmania feat. H!P FULL GAME 2.1 NOW AVAILABLE!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

Wow, I have played the updated version now and I am blown away. This release was so good. It included many of my favorite songs, that gobaku is a treat to step to! I feel like I should write a review about how great a game this is. The menu music from the H!P all stars single is so good. 

I'm just so impressed! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#22 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:10 PM

Awe man, I just noticed that this was a thing. I need to give this a try once I find the time! Thanks Saikio!

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#23 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for your comments, so glad you like it and I hope more people can enjoy this game <3 jigenbakuda If you have time please write your impressions, I would love to see more feedback about this project in order to get better things in the future :) 

#24 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:01 PM

dmYHww5.jpg

UPDATE 2.01

NEW SONGS WITH SINGLE AND DOUBLE STEPS:

• Koi wa Accha Accha - ANGERME
• Glass no Pumps - Goto Maki

NEW DOUBLE STEPS:

• TIKI BUN

Theme new features and fixes:

- Difficulty list in select music screen.
- Player options now displays in result screen.
- Fixed player options icons in gameplay when using Reverse modifier.
- New feature in "INTERFACE OPTIONS" added: You can change the background video for the menus, choose between the default lights and some of the clouds variants from the previous theme(This option cannot be saved in the profile for now, so you have to change it everytime you run the game).

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED.

Extract both files in your Stepmania root folder and replace everything.

This is the 1st of a small updates series that I'll be uploading in the upcoming weeks, follow my facebook page for more info: www.facebook.com/saikiosimfiles/

I hope you like it :)

#25 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 11:15 PM

UPDATE 2.02.

zkpH2wS.jpg

NEW SONGS:

- Oh No Ounou - Kobushi Factory. (2 Stages)
- Be Genki <Naseba Naru!> - Berryz Kobou.

Both with single and double steps.

NEW DOUBLE STEPS:

- Yumemiru Fifteen (Single steps also fixed a little bit).

New videos for "Dou Datte Ii no" and "Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~" also added. These ones were edited from the blu-ray version.

As always, just extract the file in your stepmania root folder and replace everything.

Enjoy! :)

#26 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:50 AM

UPDATE 2.03

LDQd22R.jpg

NEW SONGS:

- Sankaime no Date Shinwa - Tsubaki Factory (3 Stages). 
- The Power - °C-ute (2 Stages).

NEW DOUBLE CHART:

- Kitto Watashi wa - Kobushi Factory.

The song "Sankaime no Date Shinwa" reach to 280 BPM! The fastest in the game right now(Not counting the special Super charts from some Extra Stages songs), and have some BPM changes too, so it was a little challenging to get it done propertly. 

As always just extract in your Stepmania root folder and replace eveything.

#27 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:08 PM

UPDATE 2.04 - GRADUATION SPECIAL

UAhWjws.jpg

Releasing a new update to commemorate Ayaka and Yuka's graduations <3

NEW SONGS:

- 25sai Eien Setsu - Juice=Juice.
- Yumemita Fifteen - ANGERME (3 Stages).

Both with single and double steps, also the chart for "Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it!" was fixed, now including a stop.

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED I WILL UPLOAD THE WHOLE GAME VERY SOON.

Extract the file in your Stepmania root folder and replace everything.

Something special will be displayed at the end of both songs :) I hope you all enjoy this update.

#28 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:56 AM

It is to my great shame that I've failed to figure out how to add any cmods to this after years of adjusting to C400 as my preferred constant in other stepmania program versions. Many songs are really fun at or near 2.75x or 3x speed, but my inability in the past year to successfully add C400 has made some maps particularly difficult to attempt without already knowing the speed changes to establish where I should set the default speed.

#29 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 04:24 AM

I'm reporting again after so long to share some news about this project. Some circunstances had prevent me to keep updating the game regularly but my situation got a little better recently so I'll try to share the new content for the game.

A lot of things has been in the works for some time, a lot of fixes and improvement for the theme making the game looks and play better than ever so I'm very excited to relase all the new content but is not ready yet, in the meantime here's a screenshot of how it looks:

xrKjWz8.png

The good news is that I'm planning to release the update this month, probably the last week of the year, and the bad news is that I don't think I'll be using mega anymore because all of the old files has been deleted, probably due to inactivity so I've been thinking that a telegram channel could be a better way to share the theme and the songs, the size limit for files is huge so there should be no problems(hoping that you all use telegram) but still, I'm not 100% sure about going that way to share the files so I'll be informing that soon.

As I said before, MEGA deleted the old files so there is no way to download the whole game with the old songs, but I'll be uploading those songs separately throug telegram, It will take time but is easier for me that way because I'm still lacking unlimited internet connection, but at least I can share new stuff right now, and I'm grateful for that.

It is to my great shame that I've failed to figure out how to add any cmods to this after years of adjusting to C400 as my preferred constant in other stepmania program versions. Many songs are really fun at or near 2.75x or 3x speed, but my inability in the past year to successfully add C400 has made some maps particularly difficult to attempt without already knowing the speed changes to establish where I should set the default speed.

About this, I already added C400 to the options, can't share my metrics file with you because the theme has a lot of changes in the code and will probable make your game crash so I'll try to help you with that.

Instructions to make the change:

Spoiler

There's a lot of the new H!P releases in the game and a nice selection of classics, you have to be a little more patient to play the new songs but it will be worth it :)

#30 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:48 AM

Thank you! I see where I was making some errors now and was able to get some other constants working as well.

Spoiler

#31 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 11:31 PM

I'm glad that is worked, and now I've realized that there's a mistake in that code, actually it should be like this: 

Speed,23="mod,C200;name,C200"

Speed,24="mod,C400;name,C400"

I decided to not include these mods in the new update because it will drastically reduce the difficulty for the extra stages and will ruin the actual gimmick of those songs but I'll leave the alternate code in the metrics in case anyone wants to activate these mods.

#32 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 12:53 AM

Double post for the update:

VER. 2.05 - Note: You can use this file ONLY if you have the whole game, if not you can use the songs in any Stepmania version out there. I'll upload the whole game again but it will take time.

QHkT.jpg

I'm back with this project relasing a small update to celebrate holidays, just 6 new songs and some adjustments to some old songs, no theme upgrades and improvements for now.

There will be a huge update for the theme and a lot of more songs coming soon, I'll try to upload the previous songs but it will take time so this is only for the people who already has the game.

NEW SONGS:

- Jinsei Blues
- Fiesta! Fiesta!
- Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You"
- Shunrenka
- 46 Okunen LOVE (2 Stages)
- Souda! We're ALIVE (2 Stages)

NEW DOUBLE CHARTS:

- Furari Ginza
- Vivid Midnight
- Nakenaize... Kyoukan sagi

Some difficulty adjustments and fixes are also added for some old songs, adding a stop to "Oh no ouno" and fixing the stop in Tade kuu Mushi mo Like it!". Also including a new SUPER chart for "Teion Yakedo" in single and double modes. 
New Noteskin "Shiny" and a fix for "Pink" Noteskin added.

EDIT: CHECK THE 2.1 UPDATE BELOW.

As always, just extract the file in your SMH!P game folder and replace everything.

I have have another gift for you :D

QBUA.jpg

This is a experiment I made a while ago using some songs from ver. 1. An Old school DDR Style megamix that I did have a lot of fun making it so I hope you like it :D

There's a lot of good things for this project coming soon, you can follow the telegram channel: https://t.me/saikiosimfiles

Or the facebook page to keep updated with new info: https://www.facebook...saikiosimfiles/

Happy Holidays <3

#33 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:14 PM

Releasing 3 new songs to celebrate new year's eve :D

KgaIqJS.jpg

- Ashita Tenki ni Naare.
- Gyuusaretai Dake Na no ni (2 Stages)
- I miss you (Full ver.)

There's also a visual update for Select Profile and Select Style screens.

Ver. 2.1 will be delayed to january, I just need more time to finish everything propertly(It's the same theme but with some updates to graphics, new screens and modes) but in the meantime you can now play the new single for Morning Musume '20(I've literally just finish the steps yesterday) so I hope you like it. 

You can see some of the upcoming songs for the next update if you let the game demo show up or play a full round with event mode off. Expect the new update for mid/late january.

EDIT: CHECK THE 2.1 UPDATE BELOW.

As always, just extract the file in the game's root folder and replace everything. All the futures releases will be uploaded to google drive.

I hope you have a good time celebrating the end of this weird and troublesome 2020, expecting the next year to be better. See you in 2021! 

#34 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 10:55 PM

GDn6nQS.jpg

STEPMANIA feat. HELLO! PROJECT 2.1 FULL GAME!

It's finally here! The 2.1 update comes with a lot of new stuff and features :D

NEW SONGS: 25 new songs featuring the latest singles and more H!P classics.

- 1 STAGE SONGS:

Ningen Kankei no way way / Morning Musume '20
Kagiriaru Moment / ANGERME
Suki tte Itte yo / Juice=Juice
DanshaISM / Tsubaki Factory
Nippon no D.N.A! / BEYOOOOONDS
Hyokkori Hyoutanjima / Kobushi Factory y Tsubaki Factory
Daite HOLD ON ME! / Morning Musume
Dokki Doki! LOVE Mail / Matsuura Aya
Get up Rapper / SALT5
Shining Itoshiki Anata / Country Musume
21 Ji Made no Cinderella / Berryz Kobou
Kimagure Princess / Morning Musume
Uchouten LOVE /S/mileage
Nana Korobi Yaoki /ANGERME

- 2 STAGES SONGS:
Saa! Koibito ni Narou /Melon Kinenbi
Balalaika /  Tsukishima Kirari starring Kusumi Koharu
MY BOY / Buono!
Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Juice=Juice
Motto Zutto Issho ni Itakatta /Berryz Kobou

- 3 STAGES SONGS:
LOVEPedia / Morning Musume '20
Pop Music / Juice=Juice
Seishun no Hana / Kobushi Factory
Go waist! / BEYOOOOONDS
Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY / ANGERME
Koi wa magnet / Country Girls

Also there's 20 new double charts for some new and old songs.

COURSE MODE AND CHALLENGE MODE: The classic modes from DDR and Stepmania, you can play a set of songs in Course Mode or try to beat the Challenge courses only with 4 lives.

IMPROVED THEME AND FIXES: There's a lot fixes and some improvements to the UI, new folder arrangement and titles for the songs, better saving screens with some group pictures and more backgounds for the menus.

2 NEW EXTRA STAGES AND SECRET SONGS: That's right, there is 2 new Extra Stages now and is forced to battery life mode so get ready for a tough challenge this time. Also there is some secret songs that can only be played in Course Mode for now, those will be available for normal mode in a a later update.

To install this update follow the instructions below:

FOR NEW PLAYERS: If you don't have any of the previous updates, donwload the base game first:

Once extracted DONT RUN IT, donwload the 2.1 Update and extract inside the "Stepmania feat. Hello! Project folder, replacing everything.

Now you need to download the songs, here you can find all the old songs released so far:

Place the "Songs" and "SongMovies" folders inside the "Stepmania feat. H!P" folder and replace everything if ask.

Now the new songs for 2.1 Update, just follow the same process, place the folders Songs and SongMovies inside the game's root folder:

Once everything is set, you can start the game using the Sepmania.exe located inside the "Program" folder.

The game will start fullscreen with a 1280x720 resolution, you can set up your keys in Option Mode using the arrows and Enter to navigate menus, feel free to ask if you encounter any problem.

IF YOU HAVE THE PREVIOUS RELEASES:

First you have to DELETE the "SM H!P 2" folder that is inside the Themes folder, DONT EXTRACT AND REPLACE, the new theme has a lot of changes and will cause some crashes so be sure to get rid of the old theme before installing the new one.

2.1 Update:  

As always, just extract the file inside the game's root folder and replace everything.

And now the songs:

Just put the folders "Songs" and "SongMovies" inside the game's root folder and replace everything.

And that's it! Sorry if is a little troublesome to install for the new players but having the songs uploaded separately is a lot better than just having one big file(And a LOT easier to upload too), it will allow me to replace files easily in the future.
I hope you all enjoy thiw new content I've been working on for a long time and even when is not everything that was planned to release in this version, I'll keep this game updated regularly on this year :D

#35 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:22 AM

4Kqatza.jpg

STEPMANIA feat. HELLO! PROJECT Ver. 2.1 ~Special~

Happy Holidays! This project is still alive, somehow. And after a long time I've decided to make new content with a special version focusing on recent graduations, also doing something for Sayuki because she deserves it.

So, this is a Special version of the previous 2.1 update, with the hidden and extras stage songs unlocked and of course, some new ones:

- Teenage Solution - Morning Musume '21 (2 Stages)
- Aisare Route A or B? - ANGERME (2 Stages) 
- Familia - Juice=Juice (1 Stage)
- Yakusoku•Renraku•Kinenbi - Tsubaki Factory (3 Stages)
- Gekikara LOVE - BEYOOOOONDS (1 Stage)
- Black Butterfly - Juice=Juice (1 Stage)
- Wonderful World - Juice=Juice (2 Stages)

Also there are new steps for "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe" that you can play freely outside of the Extra Stage mode.

Here is the file but you need to have the previous version installed, in case you don't have it yet, please check the previous post.

>>2.1 Special Update File<<  Extract this on your SMH!P root folder and replace everything.

I hope you enjoy this new content but, this is not the last thing I'll do for this game, next year I'll probably release some kind of "definitive and final version" with a lot of songs that have been let out for some reasons(mainly because I dont have too much time) so, there will be some news about it pretty soon but for now I wish you a merry xmas and have a great time celebrating new year's eve with your beloved ones, see you in 2022!

#36 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 01:12 AM

Oh wow, I did not know there was an update, I just downloaded it and it works just fine for me. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful simfiles with us!

As a side note, I am a linux user. I would like to inform any other linux users that the updated version works just fine in linux using wine.

I wrote a super basic script to help me run the game easily from anywhere on my system. I will share them now in case my basic knowledge will be able to help someone.

First I will show you what I wrote in the the script to make wine run it via the terminal. I am using wine-4.0, so it may change in subsequent versions. I called this file "stepmaniahp.sh," but you can call it whatever you want.

#!/bin/bash

#this first line should cd into where ever your Stepmania.exe file is located.

cd ~/"Stepmania feat. Hello! Project"/Program 

wine StepMania.exe

Then you should make an alias in your .bashrc (or whatever corresponds to the shell you use) that makes it so you can run the stepmania executable from any directory you are in. I save my scripts in the home directory, but you are free to direct the alias to cd into whatever directory you use to store your scripts.

#In the alias section of your .bashrc, just add this line. 

alias stepmaniahp='cd ~ & sh stepmaniahp.sh'

#alias WhateverYouWantToType='cd WhereYourScriptIsLocated & sh ThisIsMyScript.sh'

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#37 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 01:17 AM

Oh wow, I did not know there was an update, I just downloaded it and it works just fine for me. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful simfiles with us!

As a side note, I am a linux user. I would like to inform any other linux users that the updated version works just fine in linux using wine.

Glad you like it <3 Thank you so much for the help :D

#38 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 02:25 AM

I wrote a super basic script to help me run the game easily from anywhere on my system. I will share them now in case my basic knowledge will be able to help someone.

First I will show you what I wrote in the the script to make wine run it via the terminal. I am using wine-4.0, so it may change in subsequent versions. I called this file "stepmaniahp.sh," but you can call it whatever you want.

#!/bin/bash

#this first line should cd into where ever your Stepmania.exe file is located.

cd ~/"Stepmania feat. Hello! Project"/Program 

wine StepMania.exe

Then you should make an alias in your .bashrc (or whatever corresponds to the shell you use) that makes it so you can run the stepmania executable from any directory you are in. I save my scripts in the home directory, but you are free to direct the alias to cd into whatever directory you use to store your scripts.

#In the alias section of your .bashrc, just add this line. 

alias stepmaniahp='cd ~ & sh stepmaniahp.sh'

#alias WhateverYouWantToType='cd WhereYourScriptIsLocated & sh ThisIsMyScript.sh'

will definitely have to try this! wine is always a pain for me but this seems fun to try

#39 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 03:47 PM

When I click on the stepmania.exe in the program folder it instantly crashes. I think I followed all of the steps to have it and the new updates and songs. Unless I have missed something?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#40 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 06:38 PM

When I click on the stepmania.exe in the program folder it instantly crashes. I think I followed all of the steps to have it and the new updates and songs. Unless I have missed something?

What OS are you using? Make sure to follow all the steps of the 2.1 update and then install the special version. If the trouble persist, I can try to upload a base game with everything updated except for the songs that you wil need to install separately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users