Photo

Stepmania feat. H!P FULL GAME 2.1 NOW AVAILABLE!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 09:06 PM

EDIT: FULL GAME UPLOADED AND PUBLISHED IN THE LAST POST, THIS IS OLD INFO!

First of all, I didn't find a proper place to put this thread so I just put it on the H!P general forums. Just let me know if it has to be moved to another part of the forums.

Hello! :D I have plenty of time being an H!P fan and started this project a while ago, I love music games and always wanted to make my own Stepmania Mix, and of course the other thing I love the most it's H!P so is a perfect combination for me :)

Don't know if any of you are familiarized with Stepmania, is a dance simulator game based on the popular Dance Dance Revolution series, but you can make your own songs and themes, basically you can create your own music game, so I've created one for H!P and I've been updating frequently, so right now it has about 70 songs, here's some screens:

7vVWxYm.jpg

8MUDn6L.jpg

RPZI5Re.jpg

Press SELECT button on music select screen to access game modifiers.

xhkToOn.jpg

Change the sort order pressing the UP, DOWN, UP sequence on music select screen. Songs can be sorted by groups, title and bpm.

q4sQQc9.jpg

VtR06lT.jpg

sPhiYCv.jpg

The songs are divided on 3 types depending of the cut: Short(1 Stage): between 1:45 and 2:10 minutes. Medium(2 Stages) between 2:30 and 3:00 minutes, and Long(3 Stages): more than 3 minutes.

I'll put the full songlist on a spoiler in case you just wanna see them in the game.

Some notes about the songs:

There's some songs that has been released as "Extra Stage" on the separate updates(Being locked for normal play. has to be played as Extra Stage only during a normal 3 songs session) that's why those songs appear at the end of the roulette, but on this pack all the music is unlocked.

Every song has their own music video in the best quality and size possible.

There's double steps only for some songs, I try to get a few ready for every update but these kind of charts takes more time to complete.

Spoiler

EDIT: FULL GAME IN LAST POST!

Feel free to ask about any doubts, questions and suggestions, I hope you like this project as much as I loved to make it :) Follow the project on facebook: https://www.facebook...saikiosimfiles/ I put all the information there.

#2 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:10 AM

YESSS This is so awesome! I'm going to download it now. Thank you for putting this out!!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#3 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:51 AM

I'll try this for sure when I can. I already have an H!P filled stepmania with songs from 10 years ago :)

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#4 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

Please try it and let me know your impressions :) I have some very old H!P simfiles too, from like 10 years ago and that helped me a lot to know more about H!P back then.

#5 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

Stepmania largely drove my music interests after the mid-00s.  I'm glad to see people are still keeping it alive!

#6 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

omg!! thank you so much for this! I'm still playing it from time to time though I thought it was pretty much dead.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#7 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

I used to buy my own arrow thingies when I was younger so I could dance to it, haha. Great work!

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#8 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

Thanks so much for your comments :) and that's not all, I've just finished one more update today:

gPT02Xi.jpg

8 new songs + another hidden Extra Stage:

1 Stage:

Chu! Natsu Party - 3Nin Matsuri.
2665.pngMomoiro Kataomoi2665.png - Aya Matsuura.
Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance - Berryz Kobou.
Senobi - Juice=Juice.
Summer Wind - °C-ute.

2 Stages:

This is Unmei - Melon Kinenbi.
Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne - Country Girls.

3 Stages:

Renai Hunter - Morning Musume.

There's a very special secuence to watch if you finish a normal 3 stages session getting AA or better at the end 1f642.png this is the last for the standards updates I've released till now, but I'm planning on adding one more thing I've working on, so expect one very last mini update in the near future.

LINK REMOVED CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR FULL GAME DOWNLOAD.

#9 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

Thanks a million, I really enjoyed your hard work. Had some issues when I upgraded to the most recent version, but I'm working through it.

Thank you so much!

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#10 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Thanks a million, I really enjoyed your hard work. Had some issues when I upgraded to the most recent version, but I'm working through it.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much :) I think I'm going to work on this game again very soon. What kind of issues do you have?

#11 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:12 AM

It worked when I had version 1, but when I upgraded to 1.5 it broke it. Im studying atm and I had not tinkered with it to see what was different, maybe one of themes did not work.

Lua was complaining with ver 1 and it would not load with ver 1.5 I cant tell you exactly what happened, but I can report back when I start back again.

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, The Tasogare Touch.

#12 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

It should be something related to the theme, I'll see what I can do to make a full install again, thanks for your report.

#13 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

Hey, Saikio I finally got around to reinstalling it. It worked perfectly! I had no problems from lua or anything, it just worked perfectly. I got to play the 1.5 version today for my exercise.

It was soooooooo good! The song selection is excellent, the patterns are great for dancing. Very very good job. Have you shared this on the ddr reddit page? Its such a great way for people to get into hello project. The visual look is very cohesive and consistent. I am a pad player and the "difficult" difficulty was perfect for me to get a workout and dance along. I can not recommend this highly enough!

I hate country girls, but I had so much fun stomping to their rhythm. I may slowly be becoming a believer...

To anyone on the fence about this, please give it a chance, it even has boss songs!

#14 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

Thank you so much for your comments, I'm glad you are playing and having fun with the game :) actually I've posted on Zenius already but should try to publish on other sites too, and I'm already planning the sequel for this year, keep an eye on the facebook page for more info coming soon.

#15 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

EDIT: IF YOUR ARE A NEW PLAYER LOOK FOR THE FULL GAME DONWLOAD ON FIRST POST, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS UPDATE.

wwYaB6Z.jpg

6 NEW SONGS:

1 Stage:

Morning Musume - 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN'OUT!
S/mileage - Yuugure Koi no Jikan
Juice=Juice - GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS
°C-ute - Final Squall

2 Stages;

Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise

3 Stages:

Kobushi Factory - Bacchikoi Seishun!

New Information Mode: You can read about the history of the Hello! Project groups and some info about every song in the game, also the credits sequence can now be accesible via title menu.

Make sure to play a standard 3 stages round(No Event Mode) to get a surprise 1f642.png

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED.

Extract this file in your Stepmania root folder.

I hope you like the new songs, feel free to ask if you have any problems with installation.

#16 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

Thanks so much, I'm going to install it soon. I can not thank you enough for all your hard work! I am sure I will enjoy the new songs.

#17 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

So glad you like it <3 :)

#18 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

Full game donwload added to first post, if you are a new player just download everything from there and don't worry about the final update posted above.

#19 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

Ver 2. Now Available!

Bk1nUNb.jpg

Some screenshots of the new theme:

Spoiler

If you have the previous version just donwload and extract this file in your Stepmania root folder and replace everything, this is just the theme, the songs are in a separate donwload. I also included some files for the first theme to make it work with all the songs propertly.

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED I WILL UPLOAD THE WHOLE GAME VERY SOON.

The file "Preferences.ini" will be replaced so the game will start in fullscreen at 1280x720, with Event Mode Off, you can change everything in options.

NEW THEME FEATURES:

- Now you can see your profile name integrated in a better way in some screens like gameplay, music select and result.
- If you break the combo with MISS, the new combo will reset the color for MARVELOUS, PERFECT, GREAT and GOOD, just like DDR does.
- More modifiers available for the movement and effects of the arrows. Not all from Stepmania are implemented yet, but I'm working on having more on a later update.
- No information mode or credits yet. These will be included on a new menu for extras that I'm testing now and will be released on a later update.

SONGS UPDATE: 
23 new songs and a new Extra Stage for ver. 2.0:

1 STAGE SONGS:

- Morning Coffee (20 anniversary ver.) - Morning Musume 20th
- Furari Ginza - Morning Musume '18
- Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi - ANGERME.
- Vivid Midnight - Juice=Juice
- Konamaiki Girl - Country Girls.
- Kitto watashi wa - Kobushi Factory.
- Date no Hi wa Nido Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai - Tsubaki Factory.
- Are you Happy? - Morning Musume '18.
- Teion Yakedo - Tsubaki Factory.
- BRAND NEW MORNING - Morning Musume '17.
- Gobaku ~We Can't Go Back~ - Ichioka Reina, Dambara Ruru, Kawamura Ayano, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime.
- Jounetsu Yuki Miraisen - Coconuts Musume.
- Ookina aide motenashite - °C-ute.
- CC Cinderella Complex - High King.
- Itooshikutte Gomen ne - Country Girls.

2 STAGES SONGS:

- YEAH YEAH YEAH - Hello Pro All Stars.
- Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it! - ANGERME.
- Jidanda Dance - Juice=Juice.
- Peanut Butter Jelly Love - Country Girls.
- Cho HAPPY SONG (Single ver.) - Berryz Koubou x °C-ute.

3 STAGES SONGS:

- Wakain da shi! - Morning Musume '17.
- Rena'i Revolution 21 - Morning Musume.
- Seisyun Bus Guide (Full ver.) - Berryz Kobo.

Double charts:

- Morning Coffee (20 anniversary ver.)
- BRAND NEW MORNING
- Teion Yakedo.
- Itooshikutte Gomen ne. 
- CC Cinderella Complex.
- Extra Stage Song.

The old songs are updated with longer previews, some difficult scale changes and are adapted for the new category order so you need to be sure to replace the files in order to get them work propertly with the new theme.

EDIT: LINKS REMOVED.

Extract in your Stepmania root folder and replace everything.

If you dont have the old version, go to the 1st post and donwload the full previous game there, then download and put this update over it and replace everything.

I Hope you like this new version  :)  more info about releases and everything in my facebook page: https://www.facebook...saikiosimfiles/

#20 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:16 AM

New songs look so good! Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users