Photo

[10/4] Morning Musume '17 64th Single - Jama Shinaide Here We Go! / Dokyuu no Go Sign / Wakaindashi! (Triple A-Side)

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
1248 replies to this topic

#721 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

I just realised, in the "What can I do? Do!" parts in Wakaindashi, in the dance they position themselves to form 'DO', everyone but 10ki form the letter 'D' and 10ki form the letter 'O'.

#722 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:10 AM

Oh nice catch. I was just focusing in the 10ki circle haha.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#723 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

Wakaindashi preview made me cry, I don't know how I'll handle the full mv. Jama shinaide was very good too, nothing exceptional I think but very good, not the typical mv, for some reason it reminded of  C-ute's The Future.

Morning Musume'19

#724 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

I'm really drawn to the echoey parts of Jama Shinaide. I get a weird Fantasy ga Hajimaru vibe. Also, that part in the PV preview had a close-up of Akane so I was living <3 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#725 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:36 AM

Hoshibe Sho's liner notes for Dokyuu no Go Sign:

http://www.hoshibe.c...rnotes/m26.html

As I expected it's meant to be the 20th Anniversary song ^_^ I'll post a link to Kodama Ameko's liner notes for the song later if she writes them :)

Edit:

ZDA Announcement Video:

#726 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:53 AM

What's the pre-order count? I have been gone the past few days.

I got 3 copies

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#727 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

^^ Thanks for the ZDA Announcement Video

#728 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

For me:

Song: Jama Shinaide Here We Go! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dokyuu no Go Sign = Wakaindashi!
MV: Wakaindashi! > Dokyuu no Go Sign = Jama Shinaide Here We Go!

The whole single screams like a 10th gen tribute single. I mean it's a send-off for Haruka, a welcome-back single for Masaki, a more visible push for Haruna and Ayumi being the usual Ayumi (a sort of second-tier lead).

Seems very fitting.

I still feel this single is not that good. I only like Jama Shinaide Here We Go!, the other 2 songs are not what I expect from MM'17. I need them to put out more mature stuff, not some cutesy stuff.

#729 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:38 AM

^

That's interesting since most of the people on this forum seem to like the cutesy songs a lot. I'm not particularly happy about them releasing those tripe A-sides all the time, but I guess that's a good thing about them: with three songs and MVs there's something for everyone to enjoy. 

Haruka and Chii-chan are coming to Hyogo Prefecture  <3 I wish I still studied there... I would have been over the moon if I heard these news.

Also, I would have enjoyed watching the girls react to the MV. But doing a little prank like this was funny too! 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#730 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

I feel like everyone got something cool in this single except Erina.

Miki, Sakura, Maria, Ayumi, Masaki and Sakura got some focus as always, Chisaki have a center song for her debut, Harunan, Oharu and Akane got more lines, Kaede have a dance break, Reina a short solo line and Haruka got a graduation song. Erina is really the only one without anything so far, but she got a big lines in the previous single, so it's not a huge problem and i'm sure she'll get something next time.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#731 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:01 AM

Can someone tell me how to participate in the ZDA?

#732 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

Kaede have a dance break

Kaede wasn't the only one on the dance team. Erina finally gets to show off her flips/acrobatics as part of a single instead of only on a concert stage.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#733 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

You go to wherever they are holding the event (the event details are not up on the homepage yet), buy a CD at the time they start selling them and then wait for it to start :P. For details it might be better if you asked in the Japan Travel thread though.

#734 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Kaede have a dance break

Kaede wasn't the only one on the dance team. Erina finally gets to show off her flips/acrobatics as part of a single instead of only on a concert stage.

I'm not talking about that, though. I heard Maria and Kaede have a cool dance break in Jamashinaide. You can barely see anyone from the dance team in Dokyuu cause the video is so fast that it's hard to focus on someone more than 1 second.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#735 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

You go to wherever they are holding the event (the event details are not up on the homepage yet), buy a CD at the time they start selling them and then wait for it to start :P. For details it might be better if you asked in the Japan Travel thread though.

Woo, so this is not a pre-sale event thing, I like that, although I can imagine people lining up for it several several hours before they start... If it's on a weekend I can do that too XD

Thanks!

#736 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:20 PM

Kaede have a dance break

You're forgetting Sukatto! My Heart. She did some flips after the first chorus. 

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#737 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

ZDA Announcement Video was posted today instead of the promotion edit of a MV

so I am not sure if the MVs will be uploaded this weekend on Saturday  and Sunday which is the same as the latest Tsubaki Factory single

#738 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Maybe Erina will be more visible in live performances of Dokyuu, the live shows are where the dance teams really get to shine.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#739 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

In the ZDA Announcement Video, a longer version of Wakaindashi! MV was at the beginning, but it was fast-forwarded many times

If you slow it down, you can see the part that was not shown on the Hello! Station Edit  ^^;

#740 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

Official news of 10/8 Nation wide handshake event (ZDA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users