Photo

[10/4] Morning Musume '17 64th Single - Jama Shinaide Here We Go! / Dokyuu no Go Sign / Wakaindashi! (Triple A-Side)

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
1248 replies to this topic

#681 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

A small note because I saw a few people use it: the Here We Go in Jama Shinaide isn't written in all caps, only the first letters capitalized. AngelAndz, maybe you could change the thread title? It's not really important, just a formality thing.

No problem ^_^ I've edited the thread title :) I hope it's OK? :)
Yes, thank you! Much appreciated~

---

If the Wakaindashi MV is that long, we might get a long preview on Hello Station, too. Looking forward to it!

#682 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

It looks like Wakaindashi! will bring the feels.  With the 11:10 runtime it may be similar in structure to the lengthy AKB48 videos in that it will tell a story.  When has H!P ever done a MV like this?  I can't think of one.

Oh yes. Looking at those screen shots, I already know I will love this MV - not only because it's Duu center, but the setting looks really nice. Since I really like the song too, I now have high hopes that this will become one of my MM favorites.

The only MV that comes to mind is "I WISH" which had almost 8 minutes and a story included, but the concept is still different from what AKB usually does. I sure hope they upload the complete version of Wakaindashi's MV to Youtube as well.  

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#683 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

^ The Complete Edit is probably just for the DVD, and the Promotion Edit will be on YouTube just like they've been doing. It creates incentive to buy the limited editions. I'm sure they'll show up somewhere eventually though.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#684 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

omg i have teary eyes just looking at the screenshot lol...not ready

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#685 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hope we'll get the 1080 HD versions of those one day. I can't anymore with the DVD versions of events and these special clips.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#686 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

Jama Shinaide Here We Go! (Hello! Station Edit.)

https://youtu.be/lRn-PSpZ2jY?t=5m50s

Wakaindashi! (Hello! Station Edit.)

https://youtu.be/lRn-PSpZ2jY?t=10s

#687 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

Wakaindashi MV is hands down the best graduation MV since Sayu's Mikaeri Bijin. I'm not even that big on Duu, but this MV got my heart ache. 

#688 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:10 PM

I like how Maachan is shown as the first to walk up to her and then jumps into Duu's arms when they reach her...MaaDuu eternalized ;_;

#689 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Wakaindashi MV is great, still don't like the song.

I like Jamashinaide as well. It's a bit more than just a dance shot, so it's a good point. And Wharuna's dialogue + Chiisaki parts are awesome.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#690 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

WOWOW! Both MVs are really great  :w00t:
I cried watching wakaindashi because everything was so well done it's perfect for a graduation single  :sob:  :sob: Jama Shinaide MV looks really good too I liked the mirror part a lot  :o

#691 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

Wakaindashi MV looks really nice. I like that it's more relaxed and candid than the usual formation-esque MVs we're used to.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#692 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:25 PM

Wakaindashi MV is brilliantly made... Loved Sakura being 'late' to their gathering and loved the MaaDuu underline. Can't wait to see the full song.

Jama shinaide is ... dark, but good. I still really love the song. The lack of Yokoyan in this H!S edit is a little sad for me, but i can't really complain can I ? haha besides it is only the H!S edit, so ..

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#693 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

OMG!!!! I was not expecting to see both MVs this week. I'm so happy  :w00t:  :w00t:

Wakaindashi- looks like it is going to be a legendary MV, can't wait for the full version and DUUUUU  :sob:

Jama shinaide- Love it so much  <3  <3  Not only do you get Maa and Chii center but the Harunas are an important role in the song as well

#694 mckenzi

mckenzi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

outdoor MV for the win! Jama Shinaide is great too...  :good:

#695 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

All of the songs are awesome! The PVs are nice as well. Truly leadership group single!!! 10/10 from me

#696 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

The Jama Shinaide MV is nice but nothing special. Standard Up Front stuff. Wakaindashi MV reminds me of MM's Aruiteru (because of all the walking in a natural setting the girls are doing (admittedly it looks like a set piece procured for a movie more than an actual location but it's still nice to see them outdoors)) and AKB's 10nen Zakura (the goofing off on a bus scenes). I don't think Jama Shinaide's MV did it any favors appeal wise (all it ultimately did was add fodder to my auger at it being the main a-side as it's a basic song with a basic MV and they passed up using something exciting like Dokyuu as the main a-side or Wakaindashi which has the tugging at the heartstrings appeal especially with an MV like the one it seems to have gotten (11 minutes you say? who isn't going to appreciate that?), but Wakaindashi got one of those music videos people will look back on with an impressed feel (at least as far as H!P goes). I've no particular attachment to Kudou Haruka but I'm glad they treated her graduation song this nicely.

#697 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

teary eyes just by watching this PV......my heart......Also..I LOVE that akane was the first one to sing with Duu

Also, can someone tell me what Reina said to Duu backstage?

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#698 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

I stand by what i said before (i still think this song doesn't scream graduation like Tsumetai or Mikaeri did, it sounds more like a end of summer song), but i love the MV so much?! Showing 9th gen with 14th gen, showing the 10th gen walking towards Duu. Ahh it's all so cute and gives me positive vibes unlike most grad songs/mv's do lol. SO EXCITED for the full MV!

I feel like this single has 3 really strong songs that give us a different vibe to the past few singles. Since BNM, there has actually been a huge difference. Colorful era (and the transition era) is finally over and i'm here for it! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#699 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

^ I think Tsumetai doesn't scream graduation either. It might be the "almost Riho solo" song, but it's still just a sad love song. Endless Sky is the grad song of that single, even if it's not technically the graduating member's song.

#700 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

I like that rather than focus on the graduation, they seem to be trying to recreate all the happy times Duu has had in the group over the years. 

I'm calling it, the Brand New Era is here!

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users