Photo

[10/4] Morning Musume '17 64th Single - Jama Shinaide Here We Go! / Dokyuu no Go Sign / Wakaindashi! (Triple A-Side)

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
1248 replies to this topic

#41 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:15 AM

I hope for a Haruka centered song. Chisaki can sit down and wait for her turn like most new members have to wait. And no OG's in the single please. If they participate in one of the songs, I'd rather for it to be in the video, and not with vocals. 

MRkgm6i.png

#42 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:53 AM

tsunku comment on the song!
https://ameblo.jp/ts...2306796092.html

I already posted the link for this on the 1st page:

Tsunku's liner notes for Jama Shinaide HERE WE GO! and Wakaindashi for anyone who wants to translate them:

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2306796092.html

No word yet on who wrote Dokyuu no Go Sign.

#43 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:45 AM

Glad to hear that the official release page is finally updated and 2 of the 3 songs (Jama Shinaide HERE WE GO!, Wakaindashi!) are written by Tsunku

Still waiting for more information on Dokyuu no Go Sign and additional songs in the Limited SP

Can't wait for the previews of new songs in the radio shows tonight

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

Based on Tsunku's comments, Wakaindashi's definitely the Kudo song but I think that Jama Shinaide is focused on the 20th anniversary and the hardships all 14 members faced throughout their debut. So maybe Go Sign is the Chisaki song?

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

OH MY GOD FINALLY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#46 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:18 AM

Yeah, Tsunku pretty much said the same thing about Wakaindashi that he did about Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi: That it was written with the graduating member in mind. So she'll definitely be getting a lot of solos and screentime.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#47 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:22 AM

Damn finally a new single :gitaa:

To bad we never will see the epic B-Sides again... I'm still hoping for the lost songs to be released :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Damn finally a new single :gitaa:

To bad we never will see the epic B-Sides again... I'm still hoping for the lost songs to be released :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#48 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

This took me longer than I thought but I translated Tsunku's notes so other people could understand them! :) Excuse any spelling mistakes as I only read over it again quickly after I translated it all.

Jama Shinaide (Don't get in my way) Here We Go!

When I heard things like Kudou wanting to graduate from Morning Musume, I made this song.

It's not like I always make songs as a memorial for graduating members but I think there is always meaning behind the girls' actions.

Once your heart begins to move, so do your actions.

By seizing that heart's movement, I think about making something that can speak for the girls' generation (within the group).

Definitely you always remember and think many things as a girl in her teens

"I love you, I love you, I wish we were always together" You collect the things you want to say but can't inside of your chest. When that girl tries to say something, for the partner it may seem out of the blue but for her it's something she has surely felt for a long time.

And the other person becomes flustered by those sudden feelings, it can be a confusing situation...

But at that time you might be stronger if you think "Hmmm. It's okay. You might come to hate me if I say too much.
At least the good memories, I want to hold close to my heart"

Often things like "Please spread your wings and fly" you might hear (in graduation songs) but in this song about wanting to fly very much, you need to spread your wings and have a place in mind so it's a similar effect as long jumping.

I understand, so please go and drift away!

This expression is very interesting to me

It's kind of like how parents, your school teachers, your older classmates and ex-boyfriends, you're thankful for the things they say to you but within you, you have your own timing so you want them to just hold up for a second!

I'll write something later. That way I can include some of the things in my heart to express myself better. That kind of feeling.

For the sound of the song, It's a minor key song that sounds very sad but the beat is very solid so the truth is it clearly is dance music.

Wakaindashi (Because I'm young)!

This song is a song to send off Kudou.

But in the end what does that mean?

What I mean is it's a yell (support) song towards young people.

Jama Shinaide Here We Go is in a minor key but this song is in a major key.

The song's image is like when a plane enters it's safe flying mode (when the seatbelt sign turns off I guess?) and it keeps rising higher and higher. It's like endlessly flying higher and higher.

The song is like spreading your wings, taking a long jump, and flying in the sky.

The song has become about the many things of daily life like people's dilemmas and inconsistencies, greed and aspirations and interests and truths.

As a result, it's a song about positive thinking but it's not merely about being arranged with other positive terminologies but it's about the reality that the positive things can become thought of as very important from the result of coming to grips with the negative aspects of life.

Now, again in order to write these liner notes, I looked again at the lyrics I wrote and every line has not been taken for granted and I feel I can brag that it is a firmly made song.

Actually if I think about one sentence I would like to give to you, I've been really unsure for a while.

But in the B melo, the lines

"Even hesitating is a young person's special right"

or

"Even tears are a young person's requirement" are my favourites maybe.

"Even hesitating" includes the meaning of "even not hesitating" and "even tears" hints there is something other than that as well.

But definitely it's all wrapped within the full song!

It is Kudou's graduation support song but it also ties in well with Morning Musume's live performances and their encores and I have a hunch that this song can go on to be established as a song for many places where the girls cry and laugh at the same time.

The best regards for the many years to come!

Please get pumped up at the 「Do!」part of the song where you have to shout!

#49 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

YASSS best birthday present ever. A MM Single being released on my birthday. Songs look good already, I have high hopes!!!

#50 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

^^ Thanks for the translation

#51 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:08 AM

OMG thanks @chriiiistopher for translating Tsunku's post

He always has such sweet deeper meanings in the songs. I really love him for this. Always puts personal feelings into the songs. <3  <3  <3

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#52 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Yaaaas! And so fast! I am really excited for this release, especially after reading Tsunku's notes! 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#53 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:40 AM

from the way Tsunku describe Wakaindashi.. I got Namidacchi vibe from it..

#54 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:53 AM

thanks for the translation!!! can't waiiiitttt!!!

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#55 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:06 PM

Thank you for the translation.

Just by the titles and the meaning behind them, I am excited for this single. I hope it gets promoted the hell out of it.

#56 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

It's already 10pm in Japan. When does/do the radio show(s) air of MM tonight? On some thread I read radio show in plural so I'm not sure if we can expect something from different shows tonight or just one?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#57 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:26 PM

MBSラジオ「ヤングタウン」(MBS Radio Young Town) is airing now
Eripon is the guest of tonight show

#58 chunyeols

chunyeols

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

From the Morning Musume twitter it says 22:00 and 24:00 JST for the radio shows https://twitter.com/...959585488199685

#59 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

Because MBS broadcasting location is in Osaka

If you live in Kansai area of Japan, you can listen to that radio show on radiko for free
If you live in other parts of Japan, you have to sign up for the premium member (350yen/month) of radiko to listen

Here is the radiko link for MBS
http://radiko.jp/#!/live/MBS

MBS Radio "Young Town" radio show official page
http://www.mbs1179.com/yando/

#60 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

I can't find a stream if someone has any other way to listen to the show please share  :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users