• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bakachinu~

Bakachinu~

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:31 AM

What if some of the Morning Musume Members were in a alternative (not really) reality? For example, Tanaka Renia, as a cat, or some sort. Or maybe Kudo Haruka as a wolf...? Well, you get the picture. Maybe if they have mage powers... anyways, every night, the city illuminates the night sky as the recarnated Musume give their love and thanks. (It's confusing, right?)

-----------------
Chapter One

"What would Hisako do? I don't know..." Kamei Eri picked up her coaster and set it down in a basket. "You are kinda like her, no doubt about it." Aika Mitsui looked over to Kamei. Kamei now looked over to a sleeping girl. "Awww, she's so cute when she naps!" Kamei squealed. "Also ignoring the fact that she's half cat!" Aika said. "You're just jealous because you're half dog, right!" Kamei teased. "Am not!" Aika slammed the table with her hand. "Am too." Tanaka Renia rubbed her eyes and sat down. "It's a good thing were not rivals, or though would be a pain!" Tanaka's ears perked up, and tail was swayed up and down, her bell with a bow under it rattling. She found chair and sat down. "You two are loud." Tanaka grumped. "Look, today I got a offer I cannot refuse!" Aika held up a little booklet. "Who's it from?" Renia asked. "Take a wild guess." Aika stared at Renia and Kamei, waiting for a answer. "Junjun?" "No, I don't like her offers..." "Linlin?" "Same with Junjun!" Kamei and Renia were thinking of more people. "Ai-chan?" "No..." "Okay, I give up!" Tanaka threw her hands in the air. Aika sighed. "It's from Sayu and Ishida!" Aika put the booklet back. Kamei and Tanaka nodded their heads slowly. "Before you gave us this trivia, what's the offer about?" Tanaka asked. "I don't know, all I know is that it's from Sayu and Ishida....." Aika said. "That's what my sisters would do." Renai said. "You have siblings?!" Kamei jumped from her seat. "Oh, you don't know them? I have two that annoy the ever-loving crap outta me, one that is the loner, and five that love me very much, and I love them back!" Renia explained. "Wow, you have a big family..." Kamei nodded her head in amazement. "Yep. It's a pain to my tail." Renia put her chin down on the table. "Literally?!" Aika asked. "For the love of cat food, THAT WAS A EXAGGERATION!!" Renia gave a angry look at Aika. "Isn't that a metaphor?" Kamei patted Renia's back. "I don't know, but for the love of cat food, THAT WAS A METAPHOR!!" Renia said using Kamei's unsure correction. "Could you stop screaming?" Aika asked silently. "Oh, poor little Aika ears." Reina chuckeld.

Lilium, in my opinion, is the best H!P musical play ever known.
But hey, at least the lowers are blooming here in our world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users