• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

Thanks everyone for your kind input. I appreciate your help.

This thread may now be closed.

#2 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

you should do whatever you personally feel most comfortable with. If you're comfortable with yourself you will automatically become more attractive. 

you do you, bruh.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#3 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

Thanks lala for the reply. I don't mind either way. I'm comfortable if other (girls) are comfortable. I don't want to get it all off and then have girls say I look like a raw chicken. lol

#4 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:01 AM

Alright well, I personally prefer hair in general - it, in my opinion, feels more "grown up" 

I do, however, have a lot of friends who are the opposite of me, and prefer completely cleanshaven. So yeah, you'll find girls in either corner. 

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#5 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:45 AM

Would it stand out in a strange way to you (like the equivalent of a girl having lots of body hair)? Or would you not care, or not notice?

#6 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

Fully hairless, including arms and legs, is a bit weird to me. I'd say having no hair or minimal hair on the back/chest area is a plus. I mean, I wouldn't break up with a guy because he had hair there, but I think it's better without. I also dislike facial hair (personal preference obviously). It's scratchy and food can get stuck in it (yuck). Doesn't ask about pubic hair, but I'd say groom it but don't fully remove because the prepubescent look is a little creepy.

I'd also keep in mind that hair removal treatment can cause a pimply rash and irritation to the skin at first (I know people who have had it done) so you might not want that over your whole body at once.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#7 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

Thanks everyone for your input and taking my survey. I have decided based on the results and discussion that the best option for me would be to leave the leg/arm hairs intact!

If there are lots of girls out there who prefer hairless, I think they should be more vocal about their preference, since there are many guys who'd be happy to remove it. :)

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users