• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:32 PM

After having my debit card scammed in Japan I am selling a few things more than I originally intended. Luckily for my luggage weight limit I managed to get some things sold already. The money will not be able to replace what was stolen from me, but it will hopefully let me buy some of that German chocolate I love so much in Dortmund. Due to the mail system being absolutely unreliable and horrid in my country I am bringing all the H!P stuff I want to sell/trade to the J=J European concerts. I just want avoid dealing with their services. I have only done my prices in Euros for now but they will be converted for the London show. I think my prices are reasonable when comparing to what can be found on Yahoo Auctions Japan, but if you buy a lot of stuff or if you think somehting is unreasonably priced let me know. I am negotiable. How to locate me at the venue? Look for the short idiot in a custom made Sayuki T-shirt lol. 

2L shots/Angerme postcard: 1.5€ each

kUHGsUMv.jpg

L Shots: 1€ each

eMPBEX06.jpg

Trading Cards: 0.5€ each

Top row selling

The rest I will try to trade, please send me a PM before the concert date in London if you want to trade. If I don't get a trading deal for a member then I will sell her too.

Mizuki -> Sayumi

Miki -> Ogata H, Riho or Group ver

Kudo -> Riho

Ayumi -> Ogata H or Riho

Rina -> Ayaka or Group ver

Haruna I -> Sayumi or Riho

Akari -> Sayuki

Karin -> Tomoko

Karin - Tomoko

Sayuki -> Tomoko

EXA9dTvM.jpg

Used Regular CDs: 2.5€ each

Roman my dear boy & Iroppoi jirettai: 2.5€ each

Jidanda Dance & Feel! Kanjiru yo: 3€ each

Most of these I have never played the CD of, but as normal with CDs they are impossible to keep "mind" as soon as the plastic is removed. The two event v DVDs I have watched 2-3 times each. The Jidanda and Feel Juice=Juice CDs are sealed and comes with a random trading card inside. 

zrgjwktk.jpg

Mixed goods

Sealed white Zukki Emotion in motion Medium sized T-shirt: 16€

Sealed Zukki Microfiber Towel: 7€

Sayumi DVD that I watched twice: 15€

FC order holders: free

I don't know what these are called but you get them when you order L-shot fanclub photos. I find them pointless and I don't think they have any value. The one at the bottom shows you what they look like. 

YrpmzMZW.jpg

Posters A3 sized: 1€ each

I have no idea if this is a reasonable price. None of them are what I would consider to be in good enough condition for a fan who wants to frame the posters. But if you are fine with just pasting them up on a wall they are good enough for that. Imgbox decided to flip my pictures and even afre re-uploading them it still did not work. 

Spoiler

Kpop stuff, socks, cards and stickers: free

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users