Photo

[08/23] Juice=Juice Digital Single "Fiesta! Fiesta!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#1 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:26 AM

At Summer-con, Juice=Juice announced a digital single, "Fiesta! Fiesta!" for 8/23 and is the first to include Nanami Yanagawa & Ruru Danbara

http://www.helloproj...tail/UFDL-1353/

1. Fiesta! Fiesta!

2. Wonderful World (English Ver.)

3. Fiesta! Fiesta! (Instrumental)

Fiesta! Fiesta!

-lyrics - Izutsu Himi

-composition - Eric Fukasaki

-arranged - Okubo Kaoru

Radio Rip of Fiesta! Fiesta!

creds to mr. a

#2 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:39 AM

23rd August is so far away they should just film a PV. Since Karin cant record new music for a while they should make Fiesta a single and couple it with another original.

#3 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:23 AM

23rd August is so far away they should just film a PV. Since Karin cant record new music for a while they should make Fiesta a single and couple it with another original.

Fiesta Fiesta! / Kono Sekai wa Suteta Mon janai / Abarete kka? Have A Good Time would be a really fun single.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Fiesta is a goddamn Eric's works, gonna buy it!

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#5 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:58 PM

^ Lol I like how you're aggressively praising Eric like that XD He's been putting out some really good sounds, I hope he keeps it up!  :good:

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#6 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:22 PM

Fiesta has a thread how did I miss this lol? I did not see one for the other digitals so I just assumed there was none. The rip and the concert live made the song a lot better. It is already one of my top 10 or something J=J songs. 

#7 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

^because those digital singles are a part of UPCOMINGs shtick

#8 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

This song is too good to only be a digital single smh :///

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#9 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

Full Fiesta! Fiesta! performance at 5 mins in

I just keep skipping it back to listen over and over. I loooove the dance.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#10 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

I don't think that is the reason because Jouro has been around long before the Upcoming thing was even started, I even saw it live in June last year lol

#11 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

I think we might need to start reassessing what releasing 'only' digitally means to the company when they've shifted pretty abruptly towards doing it so much this year. In this case I think they single is geared specifically towards the world tour, so it makes even more sense to make it more international friendly.

Fiesta! Fiesta! is a really great song so I really hope it does get treated like a full release apart from the format and we get a PV etc. it deserves it.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#12 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:42 AM

I don't think that is the reason because Jouro has been around long before the Upcoming thing was even started, I even saw it live in June last year lol

No that's acfually the reason lol. Jouro and Goal were songs before but they were released under the UPCOMING Original Songs segment. Fiesta! Fiesta! is not only the debut song of the new members, but it's also probably arranged for the World Tour they're going on (with the english version of Wonderful World as a B-side), which is probably why they want it to be more accessible to the public for an extended amount of time. Jouro and Goal lasted like two days for the UPCOMING thing.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#13 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:44 AM

Fiesta Fiesta has a rap in Spanish, and as a native spanish speaker I don't completely understand what it says XD

Morning Musume'19

#14 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

It reminds me to reggaeton just a little bit, but i never hear it, so... lol. Every time i see the girls (or anyone) doing certain dance move, i remember "Gasolina". Trauma.

#15 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:05 AM

It's probably the most latin song I've heard from idols. The dance break seals it. Most of the time it's a salsa type of sound when they try but here it really went for reaggeton even with the Spanish lyrics. I can't get it right though, it's too fast and sounds weird at times.

This is what I get

Before Nanami dances : mira como bailan las ... and I honestly hear borrachas. Aka look how the drunkards/female/ dance. This part is super soft and it fades away in the end so I might be super wrong with that ending lol.

Then
"Prakepra" sounds
"___mi vida" ugh I can figure this one out
"Dejame enseñarte que no es todo ..." (let me teach you __ is not everything) it sounds like comida aka food lmao but it's definitely not that.
"Full momento/fue un momento cuerpo afuera "(full momento doesn't make sense but H!P does that stuff in English lyrics. Like a complete moment, OR it was only a moment, and then I can't translate cuerpo afuera properly but it's just what Nanami does seconds later coming up with her body out)
"Te dare mamita todo lo que tu quieras" (lmao I'll give you mami everything you want this is usually with a dirty meaning ya know, loving this song)
"Que negacion, celebracion" (such denial, celebration)
"Todo pal (para el) mundo" all for the world
"Que reaggeton? (It sounds like negaton but maybe it's saying negacion again)"
"Veni que te re gu(s)to, mami yo se que te re gusto" come that I know you really like me, mami I know you really like me" edit: buuut re is really a very argentinean thing to use, like nee in Japanese. So I might have this one completely wrong I can't remember if reaggeton used re or if any other part of Latin America uses re. Re = muy = very

Help complete it other Spanish speakers.~ I'm so showing this song to some friends lmao

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#16 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:51 AM

I've been trying my best, maybe when the studio version comes out I'll understand it more.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#17 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:13 AM

DAMN this is a great track. I was worried for the two newbies, debuting in a group of such a tight-knit brand of seasoned performers.... but watching that performance of Fiestax2 reminded me of that first performance of Taiki Bansei that Angerme did when Rikako/Mizuki/Maho debuted. It just WORKED and it all felt so seamless.

They all really seemed to jive with each other, and in between lines I noticed certain chemistry and fun expressions toward each other that really made the performance WORK as a whole. 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#18 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

^ Couldn't agree more with everything you said.

They work great as a team of 7 and they seem to genuinely enjoy each other, like ANGERME.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#19 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:59 PM

I was one of those people that wanted J=J to be left alone because I thought the original line up was solid on it's own! However, Nanami and Ruru are great additions and seeing them in the performance with the group gave it such a refreshing change <3 It felt like the same old group but a better version. Not to bash the original members I love them to pieces but I am on board for tis new line up and the new digital single is GOALS!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#20 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

Reading the comments in youtube, one guy adds some Spanish as well, just about the song starts at 0:17. I didn't pay attention to that part since I was focused on the dance break but it's really clear.

Quien tenga hambre, que coma...y pa los que tienen sed... (whoever is hungry, should eat/eat...and for the ones that are thirsty...)

and this guy added hay agua pa todos aka water for everyone, BUT it says this

Hay jugo pa todos which makes so much sense lmao I'm probably too excited but actual Spanish lyrics that aren't just one word is awesome, this means

There's juice for everyone <3

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users