• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3876 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Team Surprise will release their own versiom Team NIII's 3rd stage "Hokori no Oka".

http://www.kyoraku.c.../2017/akb48/sp/

Confirmed participating graduated members:
- Takahashi Minami
- Kojima Haruna
- Matsui Rena
- Kawaei Rina

l5pPoLI.png

|Tumblr1|Tumblr2|

Shibata Aya ♥ Tomonaga Mio  Nishino Miki ♥ Watanabe Mayu  Ichikawa Miori ♥ Matsui Rena ♥ Yamamoto Sayaka 

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4123 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:15 AM

as much as im happy to see ricchan and rena back, why can't the graduated members stay graduated ffs lmao 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
   sato masaki • murota mizuki • tanimoto ami   ❤ 

#3 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1782 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:25 AM

That is my thought too. They should leave them alone, let them retired peacefully.

#4 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:51 AM

as much as im happy to see ricchan and rena back, why can't the graduated members stay graduated ffs lmao 

Weren't these filmed/recorded like two years ago? I think that's the only reason they're included. They do this team surprise stuff WAY in advance.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#5 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

Website updated with all participating members.

Front row is Matsui Rena, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Minami, Kato Rena, Yokoyama Yui, Miyawaki Sakura, Matsui Jurina, Watanabe Mayu (center), Sashihara Rino, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Iriyama Anna, Kojima Mako, Kojima Haruna, Kawaei Rina, Watanabe Miyuki

Notable graduated members (except those on front row): Shibata Aya, Matsubara Natsumi, Kuramochi Asuka, Takajo Aki, Maeda Ami, Miyazawa Sae (may be more but I cant see them)

Rant: Even tho back when the stage was recorded Ayachan was high in ssk she is the backest the most invisible row... I'm really pissed. I'm even further pissed that Nishino Miki and Tomonaga Mio are not included, yes they would have been underage but so was Okada Nana and she is included...

l5pPoLI.png

|Tumblr1|Tumblr2|

Shibata Aya ♥ Tomonaga Mio  Nishino Miki ♥ Watanabe Mayu  Ichikawa Miori ♥ Matsui Rena ♥ Yamamoto Sayaka 

#6 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4123 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

Weren't these filmed/recorded like two years ago? I think that's the only reason they're included. They do this team surprise stuff WAY in advance.

I know how Team Surprises work, but i'm confused because it says "3rd stage". By stage are they referring to theater stages that the grads would come back to perform? If it's just releasing the MV's and all the pre-recorded stuff, then that's fine with me. If it's an actual theater stage, I think they should let the grad members stay graduated and let the new girls do the stage. 

#7 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

Honestly I doubt grads would appear after the Shonichi. But even at the Shonichi theres a chance Milky, Paruru etc wont show up.

l5pPoLI.png

|Tumblr1|Tumblr2|

#8 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4123 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

^The only way you're getting paruru to show up at any akb event is during 9th gens 10th anniversary or if a 9th gen member graduates, thats it lmao 

Milky has been ghost since she graduated and isn't allowed to be in the entertainment industry for 2 years (under yoshimoto contract) so she would be a no show too. 

If the orginal 3rd TS members are still in the group, let them perform in their parts but if not just let the younger girls do something 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users