• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#41 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

^Maybe because you can access to social media 24/7. And there's always the risk of members posting something inappropriate, so maybe UFA prefer to prevent these events by not letting their idols to use social media; instead of trying to fix any problem or controversy.

I also think this audition is just to add more kks and that this time the girl's wish to belong to an specific group is being considered.

Morning Musume'19

#42 Omochi10

Omochi10

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:25 AM

I sure hope it's not mainly a KSS audition, as I might actually audition this time. :)

<3  Sasaki Rikako  Kamikokuryou Moe  Murota Mizuki     Michishige Sayumi  Kago Ai  Tsuji Nozomi  Sato Masaki  JunJun  Suzuki Kanon   <3

#43 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

This audition is going to sink the KSS. It is basically by-passing the KSS process. The new members goes straight in as H!P member. Whatever vacancy there is would not be available to KSS this time. Unless they also expect the KSS to audition like everyone else.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#44 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:47 AM

@ajma93632 - I do not want to quote a bunch to make everything really long but I just want to respond about the social media and showroom part ..
Basically H!P does not do enough of the idol popularity gaining tricks ..
But does getting popular and gaining fan asap the best way to go for an organization reaching 20 years?

ya.. social media and showroom does work ..
but so does having meeting with fans where the fans can get really close and having physical contact ..
and also gravure work really well too ..
H!P also got those but similar to social media, they do not have enough of that ..

If you just want them to gain sales and popularity ..
They do not need to do showroom .. they just need a bikini single
Trust me .. H!P sales and popularity will go up, up and away if they have loads gravure ..

But similar to social media, being physically close and gravure are only booster that work for a short period ..
It not going to be the factor that will keep them at the top for the next 10 years ..
I think it is not advisable for H!P to overuse idol popularity gaining tricks because they are already there ..
So even if they do these stuff which can advance them .. they will fall back to where they are again once the hype ends ..

#45 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:07 AM

This audition is going to sink the KSS. It is basically by-passing the KSS process. The new members goes straight in as H!P member. Whatever vacancy there is would not be available to KSS this time. Unless they also expect the KSS to audition like everyone else.

I'm assuming the Kenshuusei will take the audition just like they do the group-specific auditions. Nothing in the rules (that I came across) says they're being specifically excluded. What's the point in giving them the ability to skip the first couple of rounds if they can't use it? :lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#46 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:59 AM

I dunno where to post this ..
But just notice that Icchan new group is different from every group in H!P even MM ..
Because even MM when they form up there is the uncertainly of debut ..

But they already announce that Icchan is going to debut ..
Furthermore to that .. I think this audition technically confirmed that the new group is going to debut by looking for audition winners to join them ..
So Icchan group may be the first H!P main group which has a guaranteed debut the day its idea exist ..

I dunno is that good or bad as members add to the group would have no motivation for debut since it is guaranteed ..
But from the view of the auditionee, it should be something to go for even if they don't make the other existing groups ..

So the new group could be as good as an existing group ..
and the day they announce the members for the group may be the same day their perform their new single song :D

#47 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:32 PM

I don't know if this is audition is related to Ichioka's group because the new system statement mentioned they were aiming for all the effected members to be in their positions by autumn. So if that's the case technically her group should have at least some of the positions filled before this audition is over. Obviously I'm potentially joining some of the wrong dots... but considering all the 'new system' members are now performing with their groups the assumption made at the time was this autumn was the date for the new group to start activites.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#48 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

Maybe the winners will join 2 groups at the same time?

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#49 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Also, on the subject of Ichioka's group, I hope we get a mix of KSS and audition winners... last few groups have been all KSS, everyone knows each other already, I think some new people dynamics could be interesting.

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

I think given that it seem to be kind of a rush as it seem they got to be ready by like H!P 20th Anniversary ..
I think the winners' standard got to be really high .. they got look like they are ready to go .. I think
Maybe former student or trainees from talent schools or even former idols of other groups ..
But of course, those who don't seem to be there yet should get into H!P KSS

#51 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:54 PM

I just hope they keep Ichioka's group relatively small. Now that C-ute has disbanded and J=J has expanded, I want there to be a tight unit in H!P.

Maybe not v-u-den's size... it wasn't sustainable enough for long term... but I would love to have another 4nin group like MelonK or T&C.

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#52 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

I would LOVE for a group to take on either the T&C or Melon vibe. H!P please hear the og fan cries.

Also, on the subject of Ichioka's group, I hope we get a mix of KSS and audition winners... last few groups have been all KSS, everyone knows each other already, I think some new people dynamics could be interesting.

Also, I completely agree with this.

#53 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

Why are you assuming girls from this audition can't be added to kss? There have been far more girls from "morning musume" auditions added to kss than have ever been added to momusu. Also there have always been a few girls debuted without being kss (Kamiko, first gen country girls members, Miki, Haachan) and a lot of girls from kss have debuted in main groups. I don't think this is any real change to the status quo.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

I just hope they keep Ichioka's group relatively small. Now that C-ute has disbanded and J=J has expanded, I want there to be a tight unit in H!P.

Maybe not v-u-den's size... it wasn't sustainable enough for long term... but I would love to have another 4nin group like MelonK or T&C.

Alright I didn't want to post it on other thread as it is a negative comment ..
I have tried so very hard to try to get back to 48G but I just can't ..
Basically I find that I can't support any organization or group that seem too big in numbers ..
The thing is .. I am losing interest in KF and TF because they just look like a lot of people combine together ..
Furthermore, with the expansion .. I can only focus more on the older groups which has grown in size ... so I find it hard to focus on the newer groups like KF and TF ..
I actually don't want to buy the TF single so that's why I am keeping it low at the TF single thread ..
So if Icchan group turn out to be like more than 5 members .. probably I wouldn't follow them too ..
I really do not like the way H!P is expanding ..
They are trading more members for less groups .. but I rather they have more groups but less member in each group .. and not making groups look like in 1 package ..
It allows for better focus for each group even if there is more groups .. instead of struggle to focus on a huge group which I would rather drop and concentrate on some other group ..

#55 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

Start as 5, add 4 more next year, full rotational group by 2022 because why not???

I think Angerme's success with basically reforming the group has ruined it for everyone else. Now it's seen as the easy solution to a group the wota find stale.

#56 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Why are you assuming girls from this audition can't be added to kss? There have been far more girls from "morning musume" auditions added to kss than have ever been added to momusu. Also there have always been a few girls debuted without being kss (Kamiko, first gen country girls members, Miki, Haachan) and a lot of girls from kss have debuted in main groups. I don't think this is any real change to the status quo.

Because this time the entry is not for a specific group. It is loosely said as a member of H!P. Implies that a winner don't even need to be in a group, they can wait while management think up of something. See Ichioka. I just have this nagging feeling the KSS is getting the short end of the stick here.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#57 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

It's only the past few years that being a KKS has paid off. For the most part, it never really works out.

#58 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

The problem with small groups (let's say 5 members), is that it's a big loss if a member graduates and as time goes it's much harder to add members too, because the original members become too close, and it's way too weird to add just one so they aren't too small but aren't too big either. It's easier if you add multiple but then it's no longer a small group. C-ute was a miracle, staying together for so long, and even they started out with 8 members.

#59 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

^ I think for an organization who basically can easily just demote a group, send some members back to study as part-timer, transfer a bunch members to another group, add members whenever they like, making idol disappear when they can't settle on a deal, firing member before graduation, sending a graduated member into a group as manager, making a H!P KSS a leader of a group with nothing but her alone, promoting H!P KSS in H!P KSS show but not saying their group, promote H!P KSS and placing them neither here nor there but joining some drama club..
I think adding 1 member into a group of 4 after 1 leave is going to be the easiest thing they can do.

#60 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

The problem with small groups (let's say 5 members), is that it's a big loss if a member graduates and as time goes it's much harder to add members too, because the original members become too close, and it's way too weird to add just one so they aren't too small but aren't too big either. It's easier if you add multiple but then it's no longer a small group. C-ute was a miracle, staying together for so long, and even they started out with 8 members.

Yeah, but maybe not every group needs to last for ten+ years. Maybe it's time to just start letting groups end again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users