• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#441 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:20 AM

Also, all 8 episodes aren't guaranteed to be focused on the auditions. We could very well be getting the results in two more episodes. It's also dedicated to the Hello! Project 20th anniversary celebration.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#442 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:25 AM

I really want the 11th to just focus on Haruka's graduation, if new members get announced there, they'll make a few headlines I'm sure but they'd be heavily overshadowed by a popular member's graduation. Like when 10th gen was announced two days before Ai's grad, they got some attention but they were heavily overshadowed by her ceremony (and the 5th gen reunion). They should announce who made it on the episode, and reveal who goes where either on Hello! Station or during Part 1 of the COUNTDOWN party.

I think that at MM's current state, new members could very well overshadow Haruka. Takahashi was the longest running leader and most popular member at the time, and a member from when they were still the top idol group. Haruka's graduation doesn't have the same impact, news-wise. Not that graduation headlines last very long to begin with.

#443 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:00 AM

So to be clear, the results will be revealed on the last episode? Or is that unclear as of now?

I hope we don't have to wait too long between when winners get announced and when they get put into groups. I really hope this is a quick process and everything is solidified by CDP....but knowing UF....that's unlikely lol.

As of now I pretty much like everyone except Mai, I think she's kind of forgettable. I'd be okay with any of the rest winning, but I'd particularly love to see Nanami, Shion, Momoko & Yuriya win.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#444 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

It's unclear, there's now another episode that will air just after that graduation concert though.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#445 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

I probably overlooked it but is there a link to episode 3 (singing lessons) on Youtube or Dailymotion?

6DYNteh.png

#446 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

For anyone haven't watched, here are the episodes

Episode 2 on Dailymotion

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6a2vnk

Episodes 2 and 3 on Nicovideo

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm32300086

Alternative Dailymotion links

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6a3lwr

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6a3lws

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#447 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

^ Thanks~ ^^

6DYNteh.png

#448 WorldGN18

WorldGN18

Cuteness is justice by Sayu

• Senpai
  • 1410 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

Finally watched episodes 2 and 3, and I still want Sayaka and Momoko on Icchan's group, I'm unsure about Anna, Nanami and Ruru, don't know if they should debut or be put in KSS yet, but I surely want Yuriya for KSS and Shion I don't really care, about the whole Yuriya discussion, I think one can consider knowing what you are getting into as part of work ethics, and she has clearly shown she is lacking there, she gives the impression that she is completely lost and don't know anything about what being an idol means much less she knows anything about how H!P works, you could also said that instead of questioning her work ethics she is just a 10 year old kid who doesn't have a clue of how the world runs, BUT she is still there so that at least shows her determination to some extent, I think she is cute and memorable (and she has probably made it so far because of that and for the sake of making this show more interesting) so she should be put in KSS, so she can fully understand what she is getting into and decide if she really wants to be an idol under H!P or not.

Or maybe Koharu was a brat who needed to be scolded....

TRUTH

12/11 The day of Kudo's graduation concert, ohhhhh timing... does this mean, a result announcement at the concert??

https://abema.tv/cha.../DgvrV91mCNzRGb

:ph34r: they got my attention XD

#449 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

What if they plot twist this whole audition and make all eight girls a new Hello! Project unit. That's the vibe I'm getting.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#450 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:43 AM

What if they plot twist this whole audition and make all eight girls a new Hello! Project unit. That's the vibe I'm getting.

That's what I said earlier! It wouldn't shock me if they did this. But poor Yuriya...she should be put into KSS for a while.

#451 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:07 AM

You joke but if H!P did that I wouldnt be surprised

#452 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

I mean that's what they did with the up up girls audition if I remember correctly.

#453 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Kind of, but not everyone passed that audition.

That also wouldn't be that crazy because it's one of the options they've already advertised MM, Anju, Ju=Ju, KF, TF, Theatre section or New group (they don't designate that it's definitely Reina's new group) are the options. They don't actually list the KSS as an option but considering that failing auditions is how most KSS have joined it's a good assumption.

The main thing is, if Reina's group is another going for a more mature style I really don't want a new group if it's just going to cross over in to the narrow band that H!P is currently occupying as well. They really need a younger group with a more overtly cute style. If they do actually go for a concept like that then Anna, Ruru or even Yuriya come far more into the reckoning, they also have good KSS ammunition they could employ for it.

PS Manoeri will take over the narration from Sayu for the next episode.

https://twitter.com/...930699031060480

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#454 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

If they do another new group in addition to Reina's, we likely won't get an actual release from them until 2020 at the snails pace everything is moving at now. They're already stretched thin, they'd be fools to stretch it even further. All it does is hurt the other groups.

Reina's also about to be 19, and is much more of a dancer than a singer, and I expect her group to fall in line with that.

#455 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

I just watched episodes 2 and 3. I liked Yuriya and Ruru much more than I would have thought ^^;. Now I really want those 2 to pass!

#456 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

Sadly I didn't get to follow the auditions as much as I would have loved too because of personal things going on but with the auditions being televised and really being promoted well I do hope the winners get great opportunities and don't just get thrown into the KSS because it would be a waste! I think if there are some girls who weren't successful in the audition but still have some potential I think they should get the chance to join KSS in case they get noticed by UFP in a few years.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#457 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:54 AM

Episode 4 (11/27) screencaps preview.

iQ3FabE.jpg

M8hQSTi.jpg

AmebaTV added a new video of their interview with the new talk panel : Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina, Okai Chisato, Yamaki Risa, Hamaura Ayano, and Hirose Ayaka about Hello! Project right now and the audition https://abema.tv/vid.../90-794_s99_p10

#458 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

Why don't they upload ep. 2 on YT channel, does anybody know?

caCYGi9.jpg

#459 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

^ They uploaded part of it (here).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#460 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:35 PM

Just watched some videos of episode 4.
WOW girls, they are improving (dancing) ! It's much better !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users