• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#1 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Announced on the opening day of Hello! Project's Summer 2017 Tour ~HELLO MEETING~ 2017/7/15.

audition.png?w=950

Official Audition Website: http://helloproject-...ceaudition.com/
English Coverage: https://hellonewsser...-debut-in-2018/

Application Round: 2017/7/15 - 2017/8/14

Audition Requirements:

- Must be among the ages 9-17 at the time of application.

- Must not be affiliated with any other agencies at the time of application.

Audition Winners may be added to ANY existing Hello! Project group, a new group, or join the Engeki Joshibu Theater Club.

To commemorate Hello! Project's 20th Anniversary next year, Hello! Project is getting their own AbemaTV regular show. This year, Hello! Project is having an audition for their 20th Anniversary. To make this a memorable audition, they will have a TV camera follow the audition. Its been 7 years since a TV camera followed an audition. In addition, Abema video will also upload separately on their site, the unpublished footage and original stories from the audition. Just search "ハロプロ".

In the studio, Hello! Pro OG members and active H!P member will be watching the 20th Anniversary auditions.

starts 11/13 9am~10am
title : Shoujo-tachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20th Anniversary Audition #1
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7753/

from mr. A

Also, it seems that Yaguchi, Yasuda, Kumai, Ayacho, Kanatomo, and Sayubee will be a part of the show too.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

I think H!P isn't afraid of expanding even larger because I think they're bringing in a lot of new fans lately. I think this will largely be for the theater group, young kenshuusei, and a couple for Reina's group + actual H!P. A general H!P audition gave us Matsuura Aya so maybe they can repeat those results.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#3 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

I think a general H!P audition is better than several group-specific unsuccessful auditions.

#4 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

" -Must be among the ages 9-17 at the time of application"

These ages keep getting younger. I was hoping that since they've been adding older members lately, the audition age would go from 10-17 to 13-20 or something. I get the feeling that sny of the really young girls that audition will be sent straight into the trainee program if their good because there is literally no group that anyone under 14 would fit in at this point (unless their like 12-13 and look much older).

dlapuo76c72.gif

#5 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

i love auditions! but this time i doubt any one will join mm.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#6 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

I wonder why they included Country Girls though with all that's been going on, might as well be like the crap decision (on top of putting them in Engeki too)...

#7 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

I'm gonna guess that the winners will be announced in January 2018.

In this case these are my hopes:

9-10 winners.

- MM gets 2 new members for 15ki and they bump up to 15nin.

- Kobushi Factory gets 2 or 3 new members.

- Icchan's Group gets a fresh face before major debut.

- 3 Girls get added to Momihime & Kurumi's Theater Focused Group.

- Maybe a 16 or 17 year old soloist?

I'd want the winners to be all fresh faces (I think it's been a while since we've gotten a completely new girl who wasn't previously a KSS in some form, Kamiko maybe?) but if Kenshuusei are allowed to take up this audition, I'd be fine with a couple of them debuting that way, but I think we'll get 4 or 5 KSS debuts out of Reina's new group.
It's weird because I'd been thinking that maybe they were done with adding fresh faces who weren't KSS, but this proves me wrong. They definitely want brand new girls. Either way I think this is really exciting and it's going to keep us on the edge of our seats.

Oh, and we will probably get a batch of really young / inexperienced KSS out of this as well.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#8 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:34 PM

" -Must be among the ages 9-17 at the time of application"

These ages keep getting younger. .

9 years and too young for H!P?!? Well well...
hint: H!P Kids

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

I am very sceptic about this ..
To me it's just another trainee recruit drive ..

I guess MM and ANGERME is pack to the brim and they can't do that "no winner" thing again ..
J=J, KF, TF have a bit of space but I think they do not want to tie themselves up on adding members for these groups ..
I think CG ain't going to be part of it unless there are girls who want to be part timers and go back to studies .. XD

Engeki Joshibu Theater Club just basically confuse me .. and what is happening to Kurumi and Momohime also confuse me ..
Basically this theater thing just keep turning up ..
And my question is .. so are they going to idols or theater performers?
To me .. we do have non-H!P performer who perform in H!P concerts .. they are call guest .. XD
and if they want to be theater performers ..they could well just follow Meimei who graduated to be a theater performer and she is doing really well .. XD
In all .. there is a name for H!P girls who are not in the groups and perform for Engeki Joshibu Theater Club .. they are call H!P KSS XD

So that just leave the new group .. so far we have Icchan new group ..
So basically this audition should be call Icchan new group audition ..
They just don't call it so because they do not want to start a new precedent on groups that can have auditions in H!P and they wanted a good response and get as many auditionees as possible

In all to me .. the mess just got messier .. >.<

#10 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

I'd be so pissed if I auditioned and got into the theater group. That's not at all what girls think of when they want to be an idol.

Like: 'You may end up in Morning Musume! Or in some theater group that we haven't actually fully put together yet with a troupe you probably haven't heard of because you're 12!'

#11 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

I'd be so pissed if I auditioned and got into the theater group. That's not at all what girls think of when they want to be an idol.

Like: 'You may end up in Morning Musume! Or in some theater group that we haven't actually fully put together yet with a troupe you probably haven't heard of because you're 12!'

Well, if they do end up in Engeki Joshibu, it'd be because it's their decision and not the company throwing them some random place. I'm sure UFP will get the final say in regards of where the girls go, but I think the girls will be allowed to give the company some leeway on where they would like to be placed. Since they've done Engeki Joshibu auditions before and got four girls out of it, I wouldn't be surprised if at least one or two girls signed up for it.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#12 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

^
^lol XD..

===================

What is happening to H!P..
They demote a perfectly fine main group to a seasonal group..
Then announce they are going to start a new group..

They are having girls out for mental health issues..

They fired a graduating member when she is going to be gone anyway..

They sent 2 members doing perfectly fine back to studies to be part timers effectively killing their dreams of bring a successful idol..

They transfer members from existing group to other groups..

They are like playing with the future of 2 H!P KSS by placing them in the middle of nowhere..

They look like they only decide to form a groups but besides filling it with the leader.. They are just making it an idea that float around

Now they are going to do this audition which the winners participate in a management decision lucky draw?

I never thought I will ever say this..
But .. Tsunku we need you back..!!!

#13 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:33 PM

"
"lol XD..

===================

What is happening to H!P..
They demote a perfectly fine main group to a seasonal group..
Then announce they are going to start a new group..

They are having girls out for mental health issues..

They fired a graduating member when she is going to be gone anyway..

They sent 2 membes doing perfectly fine back to studies to be part timers effectively killing their dreams of bring a successful idol..

They transfer members from existing group to other groups..

They are like playing with the future of 2 H!P KSS by placing them in the middle of nowhere..

They look like they only decide to form a groups but besides filling it with the leader.. They are just making it an idea that float around

Now they are going to do this audition which the winners partiple in a lucky draw..?

I never thought I will ever say this..
But .. Tsunku we need you back..!!!

-Better to let them take sometime for themselves instead of forcing them to go on and make it worse, or forcing them to graduate. 

- Just because you are already out the door doesn't mean you can break contract. She was doing something out of contract so honestly no ones fault but Rio.

- I think they planned this from the start with CG, and Risa and Mai could have become members in another group they had the choice. I doubt they wouldn't let Risa transfer to another group since she was one of the more popular members in the group. 

- We still have no idea what's going on with those two KSS either way, they and their families have a say if they continue or not. They don't have to sigh the contract if they aren't happy with the deal they are getting

and I don't really have comments for your last two comments. lol

HLxdmXb.png

#14 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

Even if Tsunku still was active, CG would still face the same fate because they aren't a "tsunku produced group."
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#15 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

tbh, I'm all for new HP auditions... the KSS could use some new blood, even without Ichioka's group taking a bunch of girls from there soon.

Hope for a large intake like the HP Kids.

#16 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

Hello! Project is trying to do way too much for their 20th anniversary, hopefully this doesn't crumble in the long run.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#17 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:45 PM

Auditions nowadays aren't as excited as they used to be with so many members joining every year...This audition feels like a Kenshuusei audition (even the age limit indicates so) where we have no doubt they will end up with new members... let's see if we actually have a winner for this (someone that debuts right away) or if it's going to be an "unsuccessful" audition (which in the end is a success because they end up adding new kenshuusei and nowadays it's a payed program so....)

#18 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

Question...does this mean all current H!P groups are becoming rotating groups? I'm guessing not but it seems weird to me for them to say they can be possible added to any of H!P's current groups. Like are we throwing out stable lineups now? 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#19 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:29 PM

I also think this will be a KSS audition. 

They probably just want to use the chance of their 20th anniversary to get girls and their parents interested while they appear as a reliable and lasting employer in the idol industry. 20 years is not something anyone else can actually boast with. 

Also they might need front girls or singers for Icchans group of course and they might also prepare if worse comes to worse and KF loses Rena and TF Kiki (which I pray they won't. But having hernia at the beginning of ones career doesn't look like she might be able to stay forever). 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#20 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

We also don't know of any other plans that H!P has up their sleeves. I mean, they already have a theater section. Who knows, they might focus on modeling and have a modeling section.

There's KSS, new group (Ichioka's), or a totally new group, or a soloist. Maybe even expand KSS like Hokkaido but instead to Osaka or Hiroshima or something.

As was said, it's the 20 year anniversary. Gotta get interest from all around.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users