Photo

[9/23 - 12/11] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#41 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

Is a big OG reunion something that's confirmed or are people just assuming it's happening because of the anniversary?

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#42 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

People are just assuming.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:22 PM

well.. it is an extremely high chance assumption with extremely reasonable base ..
there are difference between assumption that are rock solid which can even be use in the court of law and those assumption base from personal fantasy ..
Look at the title of the concert .. LOL .. XD

anyway .. I am setting the bar even higher .. I hope for Tokyo Dome .. :P
I believe they can do it if all the fans of this 20 years turn up :D

#44 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:11 AM

^ I agree. It's an assumption but a highly likely one considering maaaaany OG Musume members are still associated with and/or are on very good terms with the company (Nakazawa Yuko, Ishiguro Aya, Natsumi Abe, Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari, Yasuda Kei, Goto Maki, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika, Tsuji Nozomi, Takahashi Ai, Risa Niigaki, Ogawa Makoto, Tanaka Reina, Michishige Sayumi, Mitsui Aika, Sayashi Riho) so I think it's realistic to think most or all of the ones I mentioned would be glad to come back for a one-night-only special show.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#45 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

if they get kame i think her fans might die

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#46 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

If Kame came back I would literally die. I want her to put her health first tho but hopefully she can manage one night. We haven't seen Namida ga Tomoranai Houkago be performed in a while which is a bummer because 12ki (excluding Miki) could be given so many lines but if they do manage to collect most of the members then I would love to see it performed.

What would be epic and pretty difficult to arrange is a medley of every MM single from Ai no Tane leading up to maybe One Two Three. I know it's not logistically possible but a boy can dream. The only medley they'll probably have is Love Machine, Koi no Dance Site, The Peace, RR21, maybe Souda, and then a current single probably Brand New Morning.
Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#47 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

^ It's true that it's been a while since it was performed in a concert, but Oharu chose this song for her birthday event.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#48 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

I am pretty sure budokan or bigger arena will be the final (for Duu's grad)

Posted Image

#49 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

Quoting this here as I think it's relevant to this topic:

Beginning from March 2018 Nippon Budokan will be closed for renovations and expansion until June 2020:

http://www.decn.co.jp/?p=92512

This means that after March 2018 there will be no Hello!Project groups holding concerts at Budokan in 2018 and 2018.

Judging by this news I think that regardless of where the tour finale is held it's likely that there will be a Budokan concert date included in this tour since starting in March next year the girls won't have a chance to perform there again until after June 2020, and also because it will be Kudo's only chance to perform at Budokan again before she graduates.

#50 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

^ Thanks for the info

#51 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:31 PM

Seems like if we have a graduation during that time it's gotta be YokoAri ;)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Quoting this here as I think it's relevant to this topic:

Beginning from March 2018 Nippon Budokan will be closed for renovations and expansion until June 2020:

http://www.decn.co.jp/?p=92512

This means that after March 2018 there will be no Hello!Project groups holding concerts at Budokan in 2018 and 2018.

Judging by this news I think that regardless of where the tour finale is held it's likely that there will be a Budokan concert date included in this tour since starting in March next year the girls won't have a chance to perform there again until after June 2020, and also because it will be Kudo's only chance to perform at Budokan again before she graduates.

How is this relevant when the date stated are [9/23 - 12/3] and even you don't go by the date, its their autumn tour in 2017 and you are talking about after March 2018?

#53 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

^

The post makes sense because she's raising awareness that Budokan will be closed starting March next year. Pertaining to Duu, since she graduates at the end of the year, there are great chances that she can get one final performance at Budokan during this fall tour :)

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#54 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:40 PM

^
The post makes sense because she's raising awareness that Budokan will be closed starting March next year. Pertaining to Duu, since she graduates at the end of the year, there are great chances that she can get one final performance at Budokan during this fall tour :)

Thank you ^_^ That's exactly what I meant :)

Also we don't know how many of the girls will still be in the group by Autumn 2020, so this tour may be the last chance for several of them to perform again at Budokan as members of Morning Musume if they include a concert date there. In fact if they do add a Budokan concert date to this tour I'd advise ordering tickets as soon as possible after they go on sale if any of you are planning to go, because the tickets will probably sell out pretty quickly considering that it will be the only chance to see a Morning Musume concert at Budokan before Autumn 2020.

#55 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

YokoAri has always been H!P's second option right? Hopefully Morning Musume, ANGERME and Juice=Juice can perform there next year.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#56 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

^

^

You're welcome! :D

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#57 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

^

I am just asking about how is it relevant .. no need to be rude and make it sound like I am not making sense .. :)

#58 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

^ It makes sense to bring awareness to it because the spring tours usually start mid to late March. It would not just be Kudo's last Budokan, but likely other members' as well... or do you think Fukumura, Ikuta, Haruna, Ishida, Sato, and Sakura are all going to last 3 years until Autumn 2020? I'm guessing at least 3, if not more, will graduate by then and their fans will want to go to their potential last Budokan. So as AngelAndz warned, people who want to attend this fall will need to be on the ball about getting tickets for this very reason.

It's going to likely be several girls' last hurrah at Budokan, so I fail to see how you're missing this information's relevance since Budokan is not yet on the schedule (though many of us are expecting it).

#59 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

^ It makes sense to bring awareness to it because the spring tours usually start mid to late March. It would not just be Kudo's last Budokan, but likely other members' as well... or do you think Fukumura, Ikuta, Haruna, Ishida, Sato, and Sakura are all going to last 3 years until Autumn 2020? I'm guessing at least 3, if not more, will graduate by then and their fans will want to go to their potential last Budokan. So as AngelAndz warned, people who want to attend this fall will need to be on the ball about getting tickets for this very reason.

It's going to likely be several girls' last hurrah at Budokan, so I fail to see how you're missing this information's relevance since Budokan is not yet on the schedule (though many of us are expecting it).

well it is right .. but I think the last part that how you "fail to see" is not necessary and rude
But in any case, I am not expecting it as their 20th Anniversary should be bigger than Budokan and I don't think they will do a mini finale in Budokan before the finale, that's why I do not see it as relevant .. :)

#60 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:00 PM

Thanks AngelAndz and sukibeam for the explanation and reminder  :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users