Photo

[9/23 - 12/11] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#21 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

i just hope they won't put the og event together with haruka..it will def overshadow her moment i think

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#22 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

maybe I'm underestimating Kudo, but is SSA really possible just for only her graduation???

#23 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:11 PM

Probably not, Sayumi didn't even have an SSA grad. Kudo is popular and she deserves a great graduation, don't get me wrong... it's absolutely nothing against her.

I think an OG reunion is their safest bet for that venue tbh.

#24 Isolde Michi

Isolde Michi

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

I can't imagine them going bigger than basically Budokan-sized place for Kudou's grad

I like MysteryMoms's idea of having the big anniversary event-esque thing happen at SSA before Kudou's official grad at Budokan 

It'd allow the anniversary to be shared without it conflicting with the graduation ... I don't trust management to achieve such things together, if that's their plan loll 

I am very likely to write something confusing, so I apologize in advanced if you get confused~

#25 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:39 PM

^
^
That's not the reason why Kudo should graduate at SSA. Saitama is Kudo's home prefecture. It makes sense that if there's a big concert venue there then Kudo's graduation concert should happen there as it's pretty much Kudo's home town and a lot of people local to the area will probably want to see her last concert before she moves on fulltime into the world of acting :)

Edit: I know it's a big stretch, but I'd love it if they could get Ariake Colloseum for their possible big anniversary concert with the OG members. As much as I love the idea of an anniversary concert at SSA I think the general atmosphere or feeling that you're watching something pretty amazing that came with watching the Hello!Project groups performing at Ariake Colloseum back in early 2015 is greater. Plus it would be nice to see another big concert for a Hello!Project group performed at this venue :lol:

#26 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:36 PM

Given the difficulty of reuniting former members with vastly different schedules, I think it's probable we'll see more than one concert with OGs, if not all.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#27 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

I reckon they'll probably have several who only appear at just one date/location as a "special guest" and as then as many as they can get for the finale. It'd also keep each concert interesting with a different OG each time and would help keep up interest and generate sales, I would guess.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#28 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

Something like they did with the 15th H!P anniversary? Like, every now and then throwing in an old song and having an OG sing it with them, like Yaguchi in Koi no Dance Site? That's possible too. I'd prefer something else though since they'd just reuse the idea, but it'd do.

On SSA, it is possible and would be nice, but it's also rather unlikely. Even Dream Morning Musume only got Budokan for their big reunion concert and they did have Ishiguro Aya and Goto Maki in it. I think if they're trying to get a bigger location they'd go for Yokohama Arena. Granted they can get SSA for 5,000 seats but eh. It worked for °C-ute because that was their absolutely last concert, the very last chance to see them as an official group. "Just" an anniversary won't get MM into SSA. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#29 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:47 AM

Well I can also imagine them doing two final concerts at Budokan with two different setlist. Basically doing Single Daizenshuu again where they sing all single A-sides but splitting it  up because there are too many A-sides nowadays to put them into one setlist. Though I'd prefer a bigger venue over two Budokans...

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#30 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:50 AM

Even if Saitama is Duu's hometown, the only way they could get SSA is if all the OG members are present too. I don't think management have faith in MM17 doing it on their own. Yokohama is possible tho.

Actually, i would kinda like for all the OG's (literally all of them, scandals in clutch lmao) to appear in white dresses after Duu's grad ceremony, and the other girls watch as Duu walks towards the other grad members in her bright orange dress lmao. I live for emotional shit like that ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#31 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:54 AM

Even if Saitama is Duu's hometown, the only way they could get SSA is if all the OG members are present too. I don't think management have faith in MM17 doing it on their own. Yokohama is possible tho.

Actually, i would kinda like for all the OG's (literally all of them, scandals in clutch lmao) to appear in white dresses after Duu's grad ceremony, and the other girls watch as Duu walks towards the other grad members in her bright orange dress lmao. I live for emotional shit like that ^^;

I mean if C-ute were capable of selling out SSA (and Berryz Kobo in like 2007), then I don't see how I'd be impossible for MM. Yeah, it's a huge step up from the big concerts they usually do, but it'd be fairly successful considering they are the most popular H!P group (even if they aren't as popular as Golden era MM).

I think it'd be best for the OG event and Haruka's grad stay two separate events, because we'd all know which one would overshadow the other. They should get Budokan for Kudo and then YokoAri/SSA or the OG event.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#32 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:39 AM

I too am hopeful for SSA ^_^ Since it's Duu's home prefecture and yep yep the celebration of 20 years. Probably would be too much to do two days there (OG Day and Duu's grad on separate days) but I would be satisfied with Yokohama Arena. It's a big venue (and I always love the walkway around it too hehe)

Now if they decided to do an OG type day on the anniversary date of their debut, that could easily be at SSA for the sheer purpose of housing all the fans past/present hahaha. Duu would still be performing at SSA even if it wasn't her grad concert. Then Duu's grad at the end of the tour could be at Yokohama.

I wouldn't mind that plan!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#33 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:49 AM

I really hope they can put together at least one date with literally every single former member. I'm going to need an official full family photo as well.

#34 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:52 AM

I just hope that if they do an actual OG day that they can get Aibon back. Yes, she's made a lot of mistakes but they can't erase her history and memories of Hello! Project. Same for JunLin.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#35 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:55 AM

I just hope that if they do an actual OG day that they can get Aibon back. Yes, she's made a lot of mistakes but they can't erase her history and memories of Hello! Project. Same for JunLin.

Well JunLin didn't leave because of scandals, so I don't think you can compare them to Aibon's situation. I hope they'll try to get JunLin for the 20th anniversary celebration tbh.

Also, if Sayu could on get Pacifico Yokohama, I think that's the most Duu will be getting, though Budokan is more likely

#36 cjamm13

cjamm13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 743 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:33 AM

^pacifico yokohama is different from yokohama arena where sayu grad

btw,they do concerts at pacifico yokohama (this tour on 11/3)

#37 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:20 AM

^thx for the correction... I always thought they were the same lol

#38 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

Given the difficulty of reuniting former members with vastly different schedules, I think it's probable we'll see more than one concert with OGs, if not all.

Well, they've had plenty of time to plan such a thing ahead, so really they shouldn't have problems with scheduling. Even if it was something they started putting together recently, do you know what you're doing in 5 months?

Management has always tread on the side of caution when it comes to diversifying their typical routine, but I certainly think SSA is both appropriate (given Saitama is Duu's home) and do-able (especially if it includes a massive reunion). I mean, Budokan sold out and they had to schedule another date at the venue. If that doesn't show they're ready to go bigger, I don't know what management is waiting for (or perhaps they're waiting for the sun to be aligned with Mars while the moon is half-waxing and the wind comes from the north east while a rooster is crowing *eyeroll*).

Duu is certainly popular enough, and I think the rarity of such a venue would absolutely get people to come out for it - even the more casual fans - just for the experience. The group is also turning into an "adult" (in Japan, 20 is the coming of age), so go big or go home UFP.

#39 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:27 PM

I don't know what management is waiting for (or perhaps they're waiting for the sun to be aligned with Mars while the moon is half-waxing and the wind comes from the north east while a rooster is crowing *eyeroll*).

:lol:  :respect:  XD

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Honestly .. i hope they do not make a graduation concert out of their 20th Anniversary concert ..
simply its just a conflicting kind of theme ..

I hope the final highlight concert will be the biggest arena they can get ..
but please do not make it a graduation concert .. it just spoils it ..

Riho graduated on the final day of the year in the countdown show ..
and I don't mind Duu do the same ..

But saying that of course I hope Duu wouldn't graduate before the 20th Anniversary final highlight concert ..
she got to be there .. I don't want her to miss it ..
but saying that .. she could still turn up even if she graduated before that as I expect OGs to turn up ..
So I dunno ..

However having an extra graduation concert after the 20th Anniversary final highlight concert would be weird but its not something they can't do and its not as weird as having a graduation concert and 20th Anniversary final highlight concert at the same time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users