Photo

[9/23 - 12/11] Morning Musume Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~

Morning Musume

• Please log in to reply
793 replies to this topic

#481 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:26 PM

I wonder how they made the Robo Kiss dance work with 3 people ^^"

It wasn't the first time they performed RoboKiss with three people

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#482 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

I don't think any performances could top that, what with all the silliness and screaming. XD ^

#483 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

^x4
On youtube

Gosenfu no Tasuki (Fan recording)

Edit: Sorry, I merged a wrong picture to the video

nooooo.... and here i was thinking i would be fine during duu's graduation. if they sing this i'm gonna be a mess lol 

kinda happy they have a song like this, i can definitely see them singing it at every graduation concert. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#484 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:14 PM

:lol: Sometimes I forget that Ayaya is only a year older than Nono.

I wonder how they made the Robo Kiss dance work with 3 people ^^"

It wasn't the first time they performed RoboKiss with three people

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#485 at8559

at8559

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

https://www.instagra...nozomi_official

Robo Kiss

#486 at8559

at8559

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Shabondama & Robo Kiss

#487 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:18 PM

Who did that singing line after Sayu's speaking lines? Is it Haga or Ikuta? I'd honestly be surprised if it's the former -- it'll be obvious she's the next to be pushed.

And is this an Oda-less Shabondama? I didn't hear her anywhere throughout that one :(

Untitled-1.jpg

#488 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

Unless they changed the line distribution, it's Mizuki.

https://projecthello...shabondama.html

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#489 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

^^ I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't sing cause she got Riho'sAi-chan'slines apart from her own line which since she joined has been the first matte itatte, thus with Ai-chan there...I think that matte itatte (the Yaguchi original) could still be Sakura but I lean more it's Ai-chan just because she was there and they have to  give her more, but watching this video here they sound really alike lol, since they also let Maa-chan have her line in that part it could just be Sakura. 

Haruka doesn't have her line either. Also Haruka's last line in this video is <3

^^ Isn't Yokoyan singing the second matte itatte? I can't tell who it is if not her. Haga would be my 2nd option. Now I can hear Ikuta as well. I don't think it's Fukuchan anymore though, if it is then she sang not her usual at all.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#490 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:12 PM

Sorta sounded like Mizuki to me

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#491 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:41 PM

@Laharle
Sakura didn’t inherit Ai-chan and Riho’s Shambondama lines. Her lines originally belonged to Marippe, Reinya, and Mako-chan:

She’s sung those lines since the Eleven Soul and Give Me More Love tours. The only line she wouldn’t have sung for this performance would’ve been Reinya’s line since Reinya was performing with them along Ai-chan and Sayumi.

Edit:

Currently listening to fan recording and it sounds like Ai-chan sang the “matte ittate” line instead of Sakura. It would seem that the only line Sakura got was the last “Ai” solo unless UpFront went and decided to give that line to someone else as well.

#492 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

It was pretty much Ai and Reina with Resonant Blue, Shabondama was like their 2007 performance except Maachan and Mizuki got the solos, I think I also heard Akane at one point but no Ayumi, Duu or Sakura.

#493 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

I'm pretty sure Ayumi sang but idk. 

I know Sakura inherited mostly Reina's lines but the matte itatte was Ai-chan's after Mari left as far as I know. Thus why she wasn't probably gonna sang this line either. 

Spoiler

But yeah idk why I thought she inherited Riho's lines lol my mistake there, idk why I always think the last Reina line is Ai-chan's/Riho's. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#494 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:28 PM

It was pretty much Ai and Reina with Resonant Blue, Shabondama was like their 2007 performance except Maachan and Mizuki got the solos, I think I also heard Akane at one point but no Ayumi, Duu or Sakura.

So who got the last “Ai” solo if it wasn’t Sakura? Judging by the clip Laharle posted LinLin had that part before Sakura. Did anyone else have it before LinLin apart from Kaorin?

#495 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:41 AM

I doubt Snipey is counting any "ai" or "ahs" as a real line. 

Also that RoboKiss, Ayaya was flawless. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#496 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:28 AM

I doubt Snipey is counting any "ai" or "ahs" as a real line. 

As far as I’m concerned the last “Ai” solo in Shambondama is a real line even if it’s just one word or syllable, especially if you watch the original music video:

#497 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:44 AM

Yeah I understand that technically it is a line but, some probably don't think it's a big deal, I don't at least. Unless it's a really good ad lib or some prominent word like Shabondama, or a back member that was muted until she got the syllable. But maybe Snipey did consider it, nevermind me. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#498 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:10 AM

^
No, it’s OK :) I understand what you’re trying to say.

I have to admit that I’m little disappointed that Sakura didn’t get that part even if it’s one word or syllable since it’s the only part in the song that she inherited in the song that didn’t previously belong to one of the OG members who performed with them, but what happened has happened and was just for one performance, so there’s no point in me getting bothered by it.

Speaking of the performances that featured the OG members I’m surprised they didn’t show any of them on Upcoming this week. It would be pretty cool to be able to see at least one of them being performed, so I hope they show one next week at least ^_^

#499 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

It hasn’t been officially announced yet but fans have reported seeing Sakura at Nagoya Station in a wheelchair with a sprain:

https://twitter.com/...511649557323776

Since it hasn’t been announced officially yet there’s no word on how that will affect the remaining concerts including the last concert at Budokan, but hopefully they’ll let her perform sitting down until she’s fully recovered.

#500 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:11 PM

If it's a sprain, the doctors would probably okay her for a sitting performance for the hall shows if she's not taking any pain medication.  I can't imagine she'd be out completely by Duu's graduation even if it's a pretty bad sprain, so she'd probably be cleared for an appearance by Budokan at the very least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users