Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

November 19
Iginari Tohoku San [Single] 3rd

Is it a general release?
Or another of those where they only sell in certain area and we cannot order them online? :(

#42 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

There is no source for that information, but even if it is accurate, I would assume that it will be an event-only release until indicated otherwise. 

DDOhydd.gif

#43 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

There is no source for that information, but even if it is accurate, I would assume that it will be an event-only release until indicated otherwise. 

I found this tweet: https://twitter.com/...481827300352000

Guessing that person attended the event? Still feels rather weird there's only like this one tweet about it.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#44 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

It was likely announced randomly at some event, but it does bother me when there's no official confirmation afterward, almost like they're not completely confident in saying that it's going to happen. 

DDOhydd.gif

#45 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

https://ameblo.jp/madeintohoku

★11月19日(日)仙台

3rdCDシングルリリースイベント

#46 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Minato Risa confirms her graduation of Iginari Tohoku San due to she wants to be an actress
Her last performance will be next October 14

https://ameblo.jp/ma...2312442126.html

#47 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

Date Kahya [TV] Mimata no Bangumi

#48 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

^Here's a video of Hori Chiemi during her Idol career in the 80s :)

#49 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:03 PM

Kaaya's great performance aside, that outfit looks so great on her. It's like it was made just for her. :wub:

btw, what was that random censorship on her name tag at around 12:42? XD

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#50 Mark71692

Mark71692

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:07 PM

Another Episode of Kaaya singing Passion ^^

How savage are the host for making karenchan,kaayachan and hinanochan cry for battling against center position  XD

FfoI8QH.jpg

#51 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

I purchased copies of their three singles to date, and I have uploaded them to AO for anyone interested. The songs are all really good and the production quality is much higher than I would expect from a group of their stature, but I guess that's the Stardust touch. 

DDOhydd.gif

#52 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

^Thank you so much

#53 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

I purchased copies of their three singles to date, and I have uploaded them to AO for anyone interested. The songs are all really good and the production quality is much higher than I would expect from a group of their stature, but I guess that's the Stardust touch. 

Wow that's too awesome. Thank you so much.

To add covers, I went through auction sites to find the best possible photos to use. I did unfortunately not find some for the 1st single. Here are the other two (mind you, went with the blue version for the 2nd single).

SDMC-0016:

L6Padyg.jpg

SDMC-0008:

XvyCqiV.jpg

SDMC-0002:

N5anJho.jpg

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#54 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

SDMC-0002:

N5anJho.jpg

Just wondering ..
Is there a special reason why they use Hadzuki Yuna tag? (oh .. I copied from the first post here.. is it Hazuki or Hadzuki?)
Or they had different version with different member tag?

#55 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:02 PM

They had different versions for each member. My copy is Yuna's version, so either that's from the same auction I got it from or most of the spare copies floating around are hers.

It's technically Hadzuki, as her name uses づ (a diacritic added to the character for 'tsu', which means that it becomes voiced, as 'dzu') instead of the more typical ず, but you'd pronounce it like a hard z  I don't care which one you use, personally, and until there's an official romanization I'm just writing them as a reflection of the sound.

DDOhydd.gif

#56 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

^ oh I see .. is Karen one hard to get? :P
but but .. isn't their romanization itself a standardized set .. so there is no dzu .. right?
They wrote it in Hiragana and not katakana so basically there should not be any interpretation involved .. er .. right?

#57 Scaphism

Scaphism

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

There is a difference.

ず = zu

づ = dzu

I think translating づ as "zu" is straight-up wrong, but that's just my 2 cents :P

This is like Takoyaki Rainbow opting for "Tacoyaki Rainbow" with a "c". They just do what they want, and disregard any "standards".

So the official spelling might end up being whatever Stardust's whims indicate lol

#58 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

^^ I didn't see any when I was purchasing. It's not as though there are tons of copies of these things, so your options are limited.

There are several methods of romanization, and even the most popular ones have changed over time. There is no formal standard. I used the orthography for the sound that that particular character represents. And, as stated most astutely above me, Stardust romanizes completely at random, so for all we know her name will end up as 'Haduki.'

DDOhydd.gif

#59 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

^ oh I see .. is Karen one hard to get? :P

^^ I didn't see any when I was purchasing. It's not as though there are tons of copies of these things, so your options are limited.

When I was looking through auction sites for covers I did not find a single active listing for their first single but a bunch of listings for the newer ones (and boy was it tempting to buy copies myself). Only when looking for ended auctions too I managed to find one listing, which I got the cover I posted from. So the way it looks you'll be lucky if you manage to find a copy at all. Your best bet is probably making friends with Japanese fans to hook you up. ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#60 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:21 PM

I just checked and there is one new listing for the first single on YAJ, but it is also for Yuna's cover. If you want someone else's, it looks like you're going to have to do a lot more work to get it.

I also found a listing for Mugen Kageki (with Sakura Ebi~s). I don't know if that ever got uploaded anywhere so I bought it. I'll have that up when I get it, if it's not available anywhere else. If it is, at least I have the CD. 

DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users