• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

Iginari Touhoku San, formerly Nidaime Iginari Touhoku San, is an idol unit from Stardust Promotions, Sendai division. Their official name in English is Made In Touhoku.

25ln9c2.jpg

Originating as a rehearsal group for the residential Sendai Stardust girls, they formed in August of 2015, and loosely participated in different events for the major Stardust idols alongside other regional rehearsal groups. They added the Nidaime when Karen was added in 2015, and removed it in the fall of 2016. At the beginning of 2017, they participated in the event "Ore no Next Girls~Mochiron Fujii~Naruhodo Club eX" in competition with the other small-time Stardust idol units (3BJr, Sakura Ebi~s, regional rehearsal groups, etc.). They came in first place by audience vote, and were given the opportunity to perform with some of the big-time Stardust idols at Stellar Ball. After this point, they started a faux feud with trainee group Sakura Ebi~s, doing joint lives together, and they released a joint song, "Mugen Kageki." They also began selling CDs of their first original songs, "Tenka Ippin~Michinoku Kakumei~" and "Wonderful Touhoku" at live events. They appeared at TIF for the first time last year, and will be there again this year, as well as several other idol festivals, and will continue doing solo events, doing joint events with Sakura Ebi~s, and participating as support for bigger Stardust idols.

They often split up when they make appearances in different parts of the country, so you won't always see 9 (or 8) members all at the same performance. They also have more generations on reserve back in Sendai (Sandaime and Yondaime), although at this point it is unclear if they will add them to the group eventually or if they will just keep them as permanent training groups as they push the main group to become a more formal Stardust idol unit.

Members
There are no individual profile pictures for the group, unfortunately, so these are direct from their Stardust Promotions talent profiles.

fVIW5AK.jpg
Tachibana Karen (橘花怜)
Leader
Color: Pink
Birthday: 2003.10.21
Former member and center of SCK Girls, post-Rikako, previous winner of the Idol Bishoujo Senbatsu. Scouted by Stardust Sendai in 2015, joined Touhoku San shortly thereafter as the third set of additions. Diehard Sasaki Ayaka (Momoiro Clover Z) fan.

O6mb9Zi.jpg
Hadzuki Yuna (葉月結菜)
Sub-leader
Color: Blue
Birthday: 2002.09.15
Original member.

lq1ovLY.jpg
Ritsuki Hikaru (律月ひかる)
Color: Pure white
Birthday: 2001.07.31
Original member.

S67z8b4.jpg
Minato Risa (湊梨紗)
Color: Green
Birthday: 2001.09.02
Original member, but currently on a sort of hiatus. Still blogs occasionally, but doesn't usually participate in any events nowadays.

Z12545H.jpg
Kitami Rine (北美梨寧)
Color: Purple
Birthday: 2002.05.28
Original member.

0tOiw0U.jpg
Yasumori Waka (安杜羽加)
Color: Yellow
Birthday: 2002.10.30
Original member. Winner of the Touhoku Dream Audition 2016.

4Ug9bVk.jpg
Sakura Hinano (桜ひなの)
Color: Orange
Birthday: 2004.05.06
Part of the second round of additions to the group, along with Date Kahya. Diehard Ebichu fan, particularly of Kashiwagi Hinata.

ehMhiLA.jpg
Fujitani Miu (藤谷美海)
Color: Light blue
Birthday: 2005.03.09
Last addition to the group. Glasses.

NNjIhq6.jpg
Date Kahya (伊達花彩)
Color: Red
Birthday: 2005.03.21
Part of the second round of additions to the group, along with Sakura Hinano. Formerly went by just "Kahya."

The colors don't mean too much currently, or at least not as much as they do in other Stardust groups. When asked about official colors before announcing them, they said that they were more focused on the name bibs rather than the colors, and they do wear bibs for most every appearance so they're a bit easier to recognize by name.

Mugen Kageki MV

Tenka Ippin Live

Ordinarily I would wait until a group gets a debut before starting a thread, but these girls have an awful lot of hype around them right now, even though they're still not really considered part of the Section 3 Idol group yet. In any case, this will give people a place to learn about them and hopefully keep up with their activities.

Stardust profile (no official website yet)
Official Twitter
Official Blog

Former blog (shared by all local rehearsal units)
Stardust Sendai Twitter (previously used for all news regarding the group; nowadays it's only really for the male idols, but if you go back far enough you can find some old media related to the group)

There is also a very dedicated fan who uploads tons of videos here, collected from Twitter, livestreams, TV, etc.
DDOhydd.gif

#2 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

wow. 

they're all so pretty. 

I'll check out their stuff later when I have time. 

#3 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:35 AM

Whoa didn't expect a thread about these girls already but thanks for doing it Lurkette! I heard about them during Ore no Next Girl and have been dying to see more content from them since. 

#4 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

Wow, I'm glad you created this thread. I love this group and I think it has great potential I'm looking forward to see their debut.
Recently I created a wiki page for them, by in case you want to add something;)

Wiki Iginari Tohoku San

#5 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

^ That's awesome!

Glad you made the thread now Lurkette and thanks again for explaining them to me. They are all so golden. While I found them because of Hinano I think I'm leaning towards Miu and Kahya as favorites.

btw, sorry to bring this up here, but did any of the Touhoku girls ever comment on EbiChu Rina's passing? I didn't see anything in the EbiChu thread about this and tried checking the old sd-eigyosyo blog but didn't find anything. I wondered because of this video of them meeting EbiChu and upon Rina in it (at least I think it was her) I wondered how bad it must have been to them too https://vk.com/video...68574_456241313

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#6 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

Yeah no wondered I recognized Tachibana Karen somewhere. She was part of SCK.

The group looks cool!

#7 TotallyUncool

TotallyUncool

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 876 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Hey, I like them!

(Which isn't surprising, since I like pretty much all of the Stardust groups. XD )

Neither Heaven nor sky above,
neither Hell nor earth below.

#8 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

So seeing recent tweets and blog posts Hinano always has long hair. Was the whole bob-cut thing a prank? Or do they keep releasing old stuff? It's confusing lol.

Also, in case it was missed because I edited it in a few hours after my post I'll just want to point to my question from the other day (in case someone knows) 

btw, sorry to bring this up here, but did any of the Touhoku girls ever comment on EbiChu Rina's passing? I didn't see anything in the EbiChu thread about this and tried checking the old sd-eigyosyo blog but didn't find anything. I wondered because of this video of them meeting EbiChu and upon Rina in it (at least I think it was her) I wondered how bad it must have been to them too https://vk.com/video...68574_456241313

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#9 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:27 PM

It looks like it wasn't real, much like how Yuzu of Syachihoko once wore a bob wig for a concert and subsequent video, almost without comment. It seems to have fooled many people in this case.

It doesn't appear as though any of the regional rehearsal groups made any direct public comment on Rina, possibly because the managers did not find it appropriate considering they were not close to the situation.
DDOhydd.gif

#10 Mark71692

Mark71692

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:09 PM

Thanks for the Infos about this New Group i found LOL ><

i found them because of Karen.. i once followed her in SCK_girls .

After she graduated, I havent found her until some wota i followed RT her.. 

im now getting hooked with karen, hinano and kahya! 

BTW i found a clearer song the one they've performed.

https://www.youtube....h?v=uUL5dosmFjw

FfoI8QH.jpg

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:45 AM

LOL .. @Lurkette
when I saw the group thread .. I thought the group has been finalized and going to debut XD
But its great .. I have been waiting for you to create the thread .. thanks :D

============

Anyway .. my story ..
It started with ANGERME Rikako and she being a former SCK girls
Rikako in SCK girls held this "center" position which was most notable in the solo part in their song "ReGenerasion"
Karen was the one who took over Rikako when she left ..
I found that Karen may have less features in term of look compare to Rikako .. but she is still very cute and more talented ..
I have track Karen all along in SCK girls and watched her improve ..
I was really sad when I found that she was graduating and going to Stardust ..I am sad because I know I would not get to see her perform for some time ..
and there is a risk that if she fail in Stardust .. then I may never see her perform again ..

But for the greater good .. Stardust is obviously a much better place to be in ..
So i waited and I am still waiting for her to debut in a group ..
If you look at my profile .. Karen is one of the 2 girls I listed as potential whom I will support no matter .. even if its not idols ..
I just want to watch them perform and sing :)
There ain't any video of her performing after her graduation performance from SCK Girls ..
So I was really excited when I saw the Iginari Touhoku San performance ..its really worth the wait ..
I really hope they will debut and hit the mainstream so that I can get more content .. :)

Karen has gone a long way .. I am not good at tracking Stardust and thanks Lurkette who have been helping me all this time :D
She worked very hard when she first join stardust .. and there were tweet on her practicing very hard at the beginning to catch up with the rest ..
Then I think they had this Sendai group going which I think didn't work so they expanded to the region of Touhoku...
I think that part of Japan didn't have that fanbase like in other major cities Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka ..

Anyway .. I really get a kick out of the fact that Karen is so young but became the leader of the group XD
I have watch whatever that had been available to me .. and I found that Karen is not the most talented or is she the most charming or popular in the group..she is not even the cutest .. XD
But for some reason .. she seem to get some good feature in performance and got the pink color :D

I would obviously support the group when they finally finalize and debut ..
I am slightly taken a back with their tongue sticking gig though .. it makes them look weird to me.. :D
But I really like the group setup and music style so far :)
So the wait continues for me .. but when that day comes .. she and her group will jump straight into my main focus of my fandom .. :D

ps. I was tempted to just unleashed years of stuff about Karen and SCK Girls which I held back for so long because there is no place to post on it ..
But nah .. I think it is not appropriate and fans will find out if they are interested .. :D

#12 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:39 AM

I love seeing so many positive opinions about this group :). They have won the prize for the best performance of both Ore no fuji next girl 2017 and Mimata's show idol festival. I can not understand why they have not made debut yet

#13 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:45 AM

Here are some TV appearances which include comments from manager Captain EO (all Stardust managers go by a nickname for idol-related business) about debut prospects.

When asked about debuting in this clip, he suggests that he doesn't have a lot of support from the powers that be at Stardust, because they have a lot of idol groups that they're putting money into and they aren't fully convinced that the Touhoku market can sustain a high level of popularity for the group. He is, however, aiming for a debut, and hopes to prove that the group can become popular enough to receive permission to pursue a debut.

They did appear on this show again, but I can't find full video footage for it.

Short clip, but again mentioning that while he'd like to focus on the Tokyo market at some point and wants the members to have experiences at large venues, for the time being they are primarily focusing on growth in the Touhoku area.

They are on the right track to getting recognized as a full group and not just a regional training group, but it just comes down to upper management.

DDOhydd.gif

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

^ .. thanks ..
Eh .. I am a bit confused by the clip .. on who is who ..

The top clip the guy in the green Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles jersey is the manager Captain EO?
It is the same guy on the bottom clip giving comment?

#15 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:56 AM

I'm actually kinda starting to get into this group. Honestly, they're so young but as of right now, they're probably the best Stardust affiliated group vocally (right behind Ebichu). They're very green but I can see them adopting a concept that people really can get behind as long as they don't face so many graduations/additions throughout their span.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#16 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

Thank you very much for the info Lurkette. To me this group reminds me a lot of Ebichu too (at least to its origins) and I think that starting with the level that they are starting means that they could go very far. I understand the saturation of idols groups, but I hope they will realize that this is one of the best groups out there in stardust and it should be supported.

#17 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Here are some TV appearances which include comments from manager Captain EO (all Stardust managers go by a nickname for idol-related business) about debut prospects.

When asked about debuting in this clip, he suggests that he doesn't have a lot of support from the powers that be at Stardust, because they have a lot of idol groups that they're putting money into and they aren't fully convinced that the Touhoku market can sustain a high level of popularity for the group. He is, however, aiming for a debut, and hopes to prove that the group can become popular enough to receive permission to pursue a debut.

Funny enough I was watching that several times the past days. It's too bad Miu wasn't in it though. Obviously I don't have much of a clue of what's going on but I love how "aggressive" Kahya gets. And Hinano's introduction is just the cutest. Well...she's the cutest. XD

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#18 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:48 PM

This is the only clip from the other talk appearance that I could find, although perhaps others with better searching abilities might have more luck. It should be their reward appearance after winning the Mimata Idol Festival, but I don't have a date. Karen and Kahya are also going to be on a future episode, based on reports from their Twitter, but there's no air date set yet that I can see.

DDOhydd.gif

#19 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

^

Hahaha great clip. Kahya is truly merciless. But Karen (?) seems to have went down before Kahya even did anything. ^^; Thanks for finding / sharing this clip.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#20 vimoral

vimoral

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:51 AM

They were the opening act at the last concert of Team Syachihoko in Miyagi

DCADhNfUAAIkRu9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users