• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

PINK CRES.' first live has been decided.

Announced on their official website (here) on 05/19th and once again during Buono!'s final live (?)

Title: PINK CRES. 1st live ~crescendo~

Date: 07/23rd (Sunday)

Doors open at 18:30

Show starts at 19:15

Venue: Shinjuku ReNY

They will perfom songs from their first album ~crescendo~

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#2 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Somehow I forgot about this... This was just last month, I wonder how did it go...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#3 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Somehow I forgot about this... This was just last month, I wonder how did it go...

It's this weekend.

#4 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

Oh, right! Somehow I got confused with July being the 8th month :P How embarrassing :lol: Never mind XD

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#5 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

goodies:

DFFi4GKXgAAuVsd.jpg

some of the chekis available:

DFFO5ofVYAAK5QS.jpg

also available is their collab item with gonoturn:

http://gonoturn.com/...tml?news_id=145

#6 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

I read on your twitter that the first live sold out. That made me really happy! 
I bet it's hard for them to sell because they are addressing a completely different audience than UF artists usually do or Miyabis core fanbase.  
But I'm excited UF is trying something new and that they are doing their best with the goodies. I'm not a huge fan of pink things but I still find them incredibly lovelies. And the chekis are super pretty!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#7 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:34 AM

^ So they sold out? What was the capacity of the place they held this on?

I BK

#8 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:28 AM

^ I think max capacity for Shinjuku ReNY is about 800 people.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#9 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Some concert tidbits that I gathered from friends and twitter reports.

They performed all of their songs, plus covered a few PLATINUM songs

Miya read a letter she wrote to the other two members, they cried.

Nihei had a dance solo (I think accompanied by the backdancers they had)

Miya sang some lines in english (I'm guessing for one of the cover songs) and apparently her pronounciation improved

They performed LOVE CANDY standing on chairs.

Miya said she couldn't sleep the night before because she was too nervous. She went on twitter and wanted to post, but felt it would bother the fans at such a late hour.

Some of the barriers inside were PINK, and they had one of those paper instagram frames for people to take selfies. (Many of the ViVi Girls who came posted their pictures with it on instagram)

They had a girls-only section and apparently at one point miya blew them a kiss and they nearly fainted (lol)

Chinami and Airi also attended. Apparently Airi started the encore call, and it went like PI-N-KU! KU-RE-SU! Airi later wrote in her blogpost about the event that she and miya had made a promise to each other during Buono!'s YokoAri live that they would do their best as M-line OGs

#10 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:50 PM

https://twitter.com/...118989728624641

Airi and Chii being goofy after the concert(I think ^^;)

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#11 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:27 PM

Bought the album today after their live performance at Japan Expo 2017 in Malaysia. Got the chance to handshake the lovely ladies and the memory of their smiles are deeply burned in my memory.

....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

#12 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:43 PM

^

^

This concert sounds like it was pretty interesting XD I'd like to see that performance of LOVE CANDY.

Natsuyaki%20Miyabi-722379.jpg

These outfits give me strong Buono! vibes or something, lol. :ph34r:

And these are really cute

Natsuyaki%20Miyabi-722376.jpg

I see they've been steadily improving their stylishness :lol: The outfits they used for this Japan Expo were also cool. That's good because sometimes I really wonder why they pick outfits that look like something a grandma would use...

Anyways, so nice to read Airi and Chii went to support them, that clip of them goofing around is really nice ^^

I BK

#13 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:08 AM

Been obsessed with this album, listened to it like 5 times in a row today while cleaning.

Every song is good, which is impressive - normally I don't care for at least two or three songs on an UF/H!P album. I don't think any UF or H!P album has been as thoroughly enjoyable as this one (that I can think of, anyway).

My favs would be: fun x3, Love Candy, uwanosora, Kirei Kawai Mirai, and Katasumi.

I really enjoy Summer Wonderland, Tell me why, and Last Love, but they're not completely stellar for me. If all of the above are in "category 1: Love", than Summer wonderland, Last Love, and Tell me why are in "category 2: Enjoyable", because as much as I enjoy them, they fall a little short from being loved. All three suffer from the same thing for me: they have awesome verses, but their choruses fall a little flat. For SW, it's that the chorus has a bit of an awkward melody, and I just can't get past that (and have felt that way since we first heard it). It also builds up in the verse and you're ready for more of an explosion in the chorus, but it more or less stays on pretty much the same level, so it's a bit disappointing. As for Tell me why, it also has a more awkward melody in the chorus (note: when I say this, I'm referring to the way the lyrics are sung and nothing to do with instrumental). And there's something about the echos of the "tell me why" at the end that are slightly off-putting (but bearable, and I'm happy there's not more parts of the song with that because otherwise it would probably push the song into the "dislike" category). As for Last love, the verses are lovely, and I love the instrumental, but I find parts of the chorus's melody are strange once again. Specifically the last four lines starting from "your sleeping face", they just don't flow well at all and somewhat ruin the great flow of the song to me.

"Warning" is on it's own in "category 3: Okay". I personally feel the song has potential but it's mostly noise to me in the instrumentals. I like electronic music (I like Perfume for example and I really love most of H!P's EDM) and so it's not that I don't like the style, but it's more the execution. I find often when too harsh of electronic sounds are used together in a song, usually for the cool factor, it often is just too much and it gives me a massive headache, and this song is like that for me.Throughout the whole song there's all those harsh electronic sounds in the background, whether it's the verses, the chorus, the post-chorus "Rolling/Warning" parts (which are really headache inducing), or the instrumental parts in between. If they'd dialed those down a little bit and not had such harsh over-powering beats and sounds the whole time, it would have been fantastic. The best part of the song is the instrumental break, but by the time I get there my head hurts and the last thing I want to hear is more sharp, harsh electronic sounds all mashed together.

But I enjoy listening to the album on repeat and listening to it in full is alright. In the future though, when it's time to go through another deleting binge to make room on my iPod touch, the category 2 and 3 songs will be going, unless they grow on me enough to hold their place on my device lol.

#14 Matt0xP

Matt0xP

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:26 AM

Setlist:

1. fun fun fun
  2. Uwa no Sora
  3. Katasumi
  4. Last Love
  5. Sing to The SKY (apparently new song)
  6. DJ JURI&DANCE (Nihei Yuka Dance Corner)
  7. Tell me why
  8. Warning ~Mirai Keihou~
  9. LOVE CANDY
  10. I Wish*
  11. Song 4 U*
  12. Happy Happy Coming*
  13. It's YOU*
  14. Summer wonderland
  15. Kirei・Kawai・Mirai (Encore 1)
  16. fun fun fun (Encore 2)

*Covers

Source: https://www.barks.jp.../?id=1000144952

#15 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

. . .
This concert sounds like it was pretty interesting XD I'd like to see that performance of LOVE CANDY.
 . . .

Haven't seen the concert uploaded yet, but that song was also performed on The Girls LIve (2017/08/07):

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5w8vw4

PINK CRES. - LOVE CANDY @20min36sec (chairs included ;))

#16 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

First things first. I am glad that you kept this thread updated lol. Secondly,I have to say that I am happy for the girls ! Their songs are great, Nihei and Hikaru are really improving (particularly Nihei! O.o) and I love their black outfit <3
Finally, thank you MusubuDantotsu for sharing this performance of Love Candy. The song is not my favorite but I understand why so many people love it ^^
However, for some reasons, when I read that there was chairs, I expected something like Atarashii Hibi (https://youtu.be/1pRyXkOVd48 ) lol. Still, it was a good performance and I bet that during the concert, with the lights and all, it was definitely cool. I wonder if during the concert they also had these lollipops x)
Let's hope for more footage in the coming days (UpComing, don't disappoint me.)

Btw, Pink Cres. better have more MVs and release singles! Up-Front, you have one job.

#17 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

^ Yeah, the chairs weren't used as much, but the lollipops have been used really nicely. :lol:
And (you may have already guessed it) LOVE CANDY is one of my favourite PINK CRES. songs.

(Off-topic) Another example of advanced chair usage during an idol performance:

Spoiler

#18 chriiiistopher

chriiiistopher

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:23 AM

PINK CRES is doing so well! Their performances are getting more and more interesting and they are getting more confident as they perform. I'm obsessed :D

#19 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:21 PM

. . .
 . . .

Haven't seen the concert uploaded yet, but that song was also performed on The Girls LIve (2017/08/07):

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x5w8vw4

PINK CRES. - LOVE CANDY @20min36sec (chairs included ;))

Thanks for that link (though my antivirus detected a virus when I entered it :c18:)

And well, I expected more about the chairs (I'm guessing that probably they used them more during the concert given that it's said that they were standing on them)... But yeah, the lollipops are a nice touch. Aaah, the girls are really cool, they're improving, they're improving~

I BK

#20 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:22 PM

Pink Cres.' "Love Candy" from their live show was featured in this week's upcoming
https://youtu.be/WucI8lRpbUI
(At 21min40sec)
Ah,they didn't do much of those chairs after all x)
By the way, does anyone know about the back dancers? Who are they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users