• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

It looks like there are quite a few dedicated translators scattered all over H!O, but they can't be present in all threads to translate everything for every H!P member. I'm usually in Maachan's thread and figured it might be a good idea to have a general thread where people can post translation requests.

So if there's anything that needs translation, be it a short video, a magazine article, a blog post, song lyrics, or a summary of a 2ch thread etc., post it here. I will translate it for you whenever I'm free. If any other translators want to chime in, feel free to. We can also correct each other's translations since no one is perfect.

But please understand that a very big request like a whole DVD magazine either won't be accepted at all or will take a very long time.

Let's get this started.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#2 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:31 PM

This is a really good idea!
I requested something in J=J forum but i guess no one saw it or didn't have time ^^;
I just want to know what did Karin said here, please :)  https://twitter.com/...924363480031232

「メンバー変わらずとも、楽曲やパフォーマンスで進化できるよう頑張っていきます。どうか見守っていて下さい。」

#3 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

This is a really good idea!
I requested something in J=J forum but i guess no one saw it or didn't have time ^^;
I just want to know what did Karin said here, please :)  https://twitter.com/...924363480031232

「メンバー変わらずとも、楽曲やパフォーマンスで進化できるよう頑張っていきます。どうか見守っていて下さい。」

"Even if our members don't change (unlike MM and Angerme), we want to keep doing our best to improve our music and performance. Please continue to watch over us."

#4 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

Wow so fast :good: Thank you very much.

#5 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

Thank you for making this thread, I always have tiny little things from videos where I want to know what was said. I'll come back if I think of anything.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#6 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:25 PM

I was wondering if you could sub the H!P sport event they held this winter

#7 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:32 PM

Cool! I wanted to know if someone could sub the hints that are at the end of H!S?

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#8 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

This is a great idea~! Now, I really don't know if this is subbed anywhere else (too lazy to look it up) and you don't have to translate the whole thing (though that would be awesome) I'm just kind of curious about a frame in which they apparently explain how Berryz' name came to be? (min 1:12). Thanks in advance.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#9 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:22 AM

I was wondering if you could sub the H!P sport event they held this winter

I'd love to, but right now I have my hands full subbing a MM DVD magazine. I'll keep it in mind.

Cool! I wanted to know if someone could sub the hints that are at the end of H!S?

I assume you mean this week's H!S.

Airi's hints:

- Comes from the land of fish

- Her nose gets red quickly when she cries

- Her dance is fascinating

- Her lips are sexy

- Supports Chichibu!!!!!

Ayumi's hints:

- Likes Suzuki Airi-san

- Has a cat and is like a cat herself

- I've been often singing with her in shuffle units and the like

- Has a surprisingly boyish side

- Rose quartz

This is a great idea~! Now, I really don't know if this is subbed anywhere else (too lazy to look it up) and you don't have to translate the whole thing (though that would be awesome) I'm just kind of curious about a frame in which they apparently explain how Berryz' name came to be? (min 1:12). Thanks in advance.

Their producer Tsunku explained the group's name as follows:

"Berry" = Small water-rich fruits, e.g. blueberry and strawberry.

"Berries" = (Plural form)

"Berryz Koubou" = A workshop that creates "all kinds of music that is presented by Berries"

Sorry, I don't have the time to translate everything right now, but if there's another frame or scene you want translated, I can do it.

#10 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

Hey~

I'm not planning on doing requests at the moment but I've started a blog to practice translating and i'll most likely be doing a bunch of h!p related stuff. :)

I'd be really happy if you could check it out~

https://kathtranslations.tumblr.com/

#11 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

https://kathtranslations.tumblr.com/

Looks great so far. I'll make sure to take a look every now and then.

Btw, it'd be great if you could check out this thread from time to time and help out with smaller translation requests like one-liners or blog posts etc. when I'm not around.
That goes for all translators on H!O.

#12 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:20 AM

^

^

Thanks. That was interesting to read~ Tsunku definitely kept his word with giving Berryz "all kinds of music" <3

And don't worry, I was kinda just blabbering when I said that, I know you must be busy and it's quite a lot to translate. ^-^

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

http://ameblo.jp/mm-..._medium=twitter

I have a request. It's Oharu's post about her TV Show.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:16 PM

http://ameblo.jp/mm-..._medium=twitter

I have a request. It's Oharu's post about her TV Show.

Here you go. She sounds really happy.

Happy news\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

NEW!2017-06-20 21:59:51

Tag: Ogata Haruna

KonbanHa-chin!

I have happy news to to share with you all.

A new TV show is starting on the Sky Perfect EXSPORTS channel.
It's called "Hello! Athlete Goddess"

And it was decided that I'll be hosting it!!!!
o0480036013965205461.jpg
A completely new TV show on EXSPORTS!

The show shines a spotlight on promising new female athletes and
does not only document how they passionately devote themselves to their sport, but also their student lives and private lives^^

I was in the studio for the recording of the first episode today\(^^)/

The first episode was about...

You won't believe it!!!

figure skater Aoki Yuna!

Just like me,
Aoki Yuna-san has been figure skating since she was 5 years old!!

We skated together,
went to eat pancakes^ ^
o0480036013965205476.jpg

and talked about figure skating, her private life and much more!

If you want to know more, watch the TV show!!!!

The first episode will be broadcast on July 2nd\(^^)/

Everyone, please check out the EXSPORTS channel on Sky Perfect!!!

I was nervous because it's my first time working as a solo regular host of a TV show,

but it was a lot of fun^^

I'll do my best next time too!

See ya!

#15 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Thanks a lot ^^ I'm so happy for her !!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#16 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:46 PM

Well if any translator feels like it, I'd love the MC of Sakura/Nonaka/Maria from The Inspiration concert translated. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#17 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

Please, can someone translate this, when you have a little of time? :sob: I know it's pretty long but i'm interested because he has the same diagnostic that Karin has.
http://ameblo.jp/mor...2296473389.html

#18 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

Please, can someone translate this, when you have a little of time? :sob: I know it's pretty long but i'm interested because he has the same diagnostic that Karin has.
http://ameblo.jp/mor...2296473389.html

Here's a quick translation:

Good morning/afternoon/evening!
It's me.
I'm Takada Mitsuhiro, the guy behind Daken Akihiro from "Fish story'S".
I should have mentioned this months ago, but in May this year, I had my last functional dysphonia counseling session because I was diagnosed to be almost fully cured.
At the end, I was told "There's an atomic bomb inside your heart, so please make sure to come by if you feel like it's going to go off.".
Guess I'm Takada Atomic Mitsuhiro now. lol
About two days ago, I got a message from one of my Kouhai from my old agency who is an H!P fan and is said to be as much of a weirdo as me.
It said "Miyamoto Karin-san has the same condition as you.".
I was like "Miyamoto Karin? Who's that?" at first, but I couldn't just ignore it after hearing that she has functional dysphonia too, so I looked her up online (with my Kouhai's help) and I'm a fan now.
I heard Karin-san's comment when she was picked to debut at the age of 14.
It was the answer to the question I've been asking myself: "What should you do after you've made your debut?".

She was way too mature for her age, for a child, too serious, the way she talked about feeling indebted to the fans and the honesty in her facial expression, in her tears.

You could tell she was an earnest and kind person who is very strict with herself.
I guess it was inevitable that it lead to functional dysphonia four years later.

Like I mentioned at the beginning of my treatment diary, the doctor said it's usually people "who are sensitive, serious, kind, and considerate" who tend to get functional dysphonia.
Especially people who never talk to others about their troubles.

It's all that built-up stress that is never let out that changes you and ends up disabling the one thing that's most important and precious to you, your voice.

My voice is most important to me since I'm a voice actor/actor and used to be the singer of a band in the past too, and I'm sure it's the same for Miyamoto Karin-san who is said to have a crystal voice because it's so beautiful (my Kouhai said so).

I can't even imagine how scared, worried, sad, and angry it must be for an 18-year-old to not be able to use her voice, her most important weapon.
When it happened to me, I didn't understand why it happened to me, so I cursed fate and even thought about killing myself for a while.

That's why I want to tell her this.

"Don't worry, you'll get well sooner than you think!".

In my case, I suffered for 10 years because I didn't know why it was getting harder and harder to use my voice until I couldn't speak anymore.
But after learning that it was functional dysphonia, it took me only one year to get a lot better and only two years until it was gone completely.

As soon as you know what it is, you'll be cured in no time!

After a year of treatment, you should be able to sing as well as before. It might still be a bit noticable in the way you speak, but that's just how it was for me.
It might be different for you...

The trick to curing it is "to enjoy the treatment process".

Let me quote my doctor:
"Make sure to get angry and vent every now and then."
"Treat yourself with the same kindness as you do others."

He also said:
"People who get functional dysphonia are actually more suited to doing jobs where they use their voice."

Since they get the condition because of their sensitivity, delicacy and seriousness, I can see where he's coming from.

Finally, my teacher said:
"Turn your sickness into strength."

If you, Karin-san, should consider becoming an actress one day, functional dysphonia will turn out to be a very important experience for you!

You could think of it as an opportunity to finally say what's on your mind like
"I'm sorry but I have to let it out because of my condition."
Just use it as an excuse to speak your mind.
I usually say "Sorry, it's my condition acting up again. lol" when it happens to me, but the people I work with are happy about it and tell me
"Takada-kun, it's great that you can joke about your condition!!"
And I wasn't even joking!!!! lol

Depending on the way you use it, even functional dysphonia can be a communication tool.

But most importantly, since it's a condition that isn't widely known, is there anything more fulfilling than saving many people who are suffering from the same condition by teaching them about it and becoming their lifesaver?

I hope that you will enjoy the treatment and get better as soon as possible!
And when you do, I'll ask my Kouhai and we'll both come to your concert!!!!

You could say, it's thanks to functional dysphonia that I got to know about you and have come to like you.
For what it's worth, it got you a new fan. lol

I want you to keep your head up and believe in getting well because you will, I mean I did, and do your best without giving up!!

That's the message I'd like to send to you as someone who suffered from the same condition!!!!

#19 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Thank you so much  :sob:  i wish i could do a quick translation like that XD

#20 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:36 PM

Does this count as double post?? I'm sorry :unsure: .

I was wondering if you could translate these extracts from Karin's blog. Sorry ^^;, I tried to make it the most short i could but... She updates her blog everyday lol (Thankgod).

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users