• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Dollycious

Dollycious

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

The album is soooo good! And the videos are super cute! I love the lyrics... So relatable <3 They cheered me up :) 

I'll definitely follow Pink Cres. from now on! I hope they release more awesome songs! 

#42 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

i'm glad it took so long to hear stuff about them because it was entirely worth the wait 

please dont let them die like lovendor please i need my kamioshi in my life 

#43 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:15 PM

I really like Pink Cres a lot! Kirei kawai Mirai is my jam.

They remind me of E-girls and C-ute's cute concepts (The ones later in their career like "Ai wa Marude") because in both groups, the members dress really fashionably.

Also, like C-ute, the girls just seem to act their age. Like they don't have this "cutesy" act that a lot of other idol groups put on (not that that's a bad thing). 

Hoping they do really well!

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#44 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

Fetched my album from the post office today and I'm listening to the album for the 2nd time now. It's much better than what I expected!

I only listened to Pink Cres music on my Mac so far. And while my speakers are really okay it seems like I missed just how well the music was produced for this album! When you listen to the album on a good cd-player you can hear that it has some late 90s US pop quality. Which isn't outstanding in general. It's just really outstanding for H!P/UF acts. There are actual instruments and a beat that's really well integrated and that will get you pumped.

Many songs feel like they are from some Beni Arashiro or Namie Amuro album. It's this nice Japanese RnB sound that gets you easily addicted.

I wasn't convinced I spent my money well when I bought this album. Actually I only wanted to support this nice and for UF proportions unusual group. But now I'm fully sold. I think everyone should give them a chance and try listening to their music with good speakers

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#45 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

If you liked the songs, check out Platinum. https://www.facebook...inum39official/

I'm not 100% sure how the group shifts work when it comes to producing but they're responsible for four of the 9 tracks, fun fun fun, LOVE CANDY, Tell me why & Summer Wonderland

#46 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

I'm listening to LOVE CANDY and the song reminds me of Britney Spears lol
Overall this album is amazing, love the sound!

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#47 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:37 AM

^ Love Candy is great! To me the instrumental sounds almost identical to Run Devil Run by Girls' Generation.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#48 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:13 PM

I see that love candy is fans favourite best song ! (me included :) )
Yes there is definitely Britney vibes ( if you seek amy)

#49 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

Anyone knows how much this sold? It's been a while since it was released... I'm curious about how well they did.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#50 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

^ The album's Oricon weekly rank was #150, sales total was 564.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#51 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

Ouch. That's just not fair. 

#52 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

We'll never know how much it actually sold because I'm sure they sold a decent amount at the Buono! concert

MizukiRina

Twitter

#53 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:22 AM

Second week on Oricon:
Sales: 346
Total: 910
(Jplop)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#54 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

^ Well, that's an improvement, at least it's close to 1,000... I still think they deserved more, though, they're a good group and the album has some great songs. But yeah, maybe they sold a nice amount at the pre-release sale (not sure if those really don't get counted in these results, I never paid much attentio to those details)... How well or bad do you say this did in comparison to other releases by other UF groups? Anyone has an idea?

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#55 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Lovender's first mini sold about 2k and it was also indies. Couldn't find out the sales numbers for Bitter&Sweet's on their wiki. CBC last full album sold almost 4k, but their's wasn't indie.

H!P struggles to sell albums, the Up Front groups have it even worse. The fact that it was indies also pretty much guaranteed the numbers weren't gonna blow anyone's mind.

#56 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

^ And I thought they had a better chance than LovendoR due to their pop style XP Not sure if Reina's popularity has anything to do either (where are all the Miya wota when you need them? :lol:) but oh well... at least it's close to 1,000...

Hm, yeah I wasn't expecting spectacular sales but come on, just a little more guys....

I BK

#57 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

It may have. I think they did some small high five events. I don't know if Pink Cres did any incentive type events.

#58 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

Just in case someone wants to listen to this without going to a torrent site :P

Now that I've finally heard the whole album, I get why so many people liked LOVE CANDY, at first the song I liked the most from them was Warning ~Mirai Keihou~ (coolness all the way), then Kirei Kawai Mirai appeared and I fell in love... and now it's LOVE CANDY (and Katasumi is not bad either). Geh, SERIOUSLY how come such a good album couldn't sell more? (did the sales raise just a little above 910 ever since?) :c11:

*Sigh* I'm just hoping the best for them in the future~They're a great group.

I BK

#59 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

Im waiting for their first tour...

#60 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:43 PM

We have no idea of telling how much they sold since I'm guessing most of their sales were from Buono!'s YokoAri early release, which wouldn't be counted.

Similarly not counted are digital sales and event-sales (there is a certain amount of copies per person rule or something like that?)

I'd definitely say that they hit 1000 since they sold out their first concert (roughly 800 people) and some were complaining that they had a hard time finding tickets/ couldn't find any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users