• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#41 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

^ Is there a way overseas fans can watch it? It doesn't matter if I have to paid an account or something

The previous times BSSkyPerfect broadcast a big H!P concert, there were some kind Japanese fans who streamed them online. Sayu's grad concert, Berryz's one, Zukki's and even Meimei's had a (bit crappy) stream, so you could watch it. I'm also hoping for something like this. ><

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#42 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

There better be a clear stream of it or I will die.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#43 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

They'll be online shortly after

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#44 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:00 PM

If my memory serves me correctly then it's the first C-ute concert being broadcast on live TV.

Also question to your old timers out there - when was the last time H!P act had concert in SSA? MM'07 Concert Tour ~SEXY 8 Beat~ (Yoshi graduation)?

#45 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

If my memory serves me correctly then it's the first C-ute concert being broadcast on live TV.

Also question to your old timers out there - when was the last time H!P act had concert in SSA? MM'07 Concert Tour ~SEXY 8 Beat~ (Yoshi graduation)?

#46 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:45 PM

Too bad we can't all spam H!P/UF with YT live stream requests (maybe through UF Link), maybe they'd do it? If enough people seemed interested? Not sure if they have enough time now or not to put it together though. At least they'd get some money from all the foreign fans that would be tuning in that way, since many overseas fans won't/can't get a paid account or change their IP address. I know when C-ute did the first H!P stream on YT, and Buono! too, it was very successful then and I imagine it would be even more so now, all things considered. I was so happy I was able to watch them "live" back then. lol And it was easy for me to do, all I had to do was go on YT - accessible for everyone.

#47 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

@Vutt

The 2007 Summer tour had 3 performances at SSA. As far as individual groups - yeah, MM was the last one there for Yoshizawa's graduation.

#48 Naru-chan

Naru-chan

Buono!-wota ♥ Fukuhime-lover ♥ Risachan-oshi ♥

• Validating
  • 918 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

Too bad we can't all spam H!P/UF with YT live stream requests (maybe through UF Link), maybe they'd do it? If enough people seemed interested? Not sure if they have enough time now or not to put it together though. At least they'd get some money from all the foreign fans that would be tuning in that way, since many overseas fans won't/can't get a paid account or change their IP address. I know when C-ute did the first H!P stream on YT, and Buono! too, it was very successful then and I imagine it would be even more so now, all things considered. I was so happy I was able to watch them "live" back then. lol And it was easy for me to do, all I had to do was go on YT - accessible for everyone.

I also watched them back then, and it was awesome! :o (I got up at 6am for one of them, though but totally worth it! :D) I don't know why they did stop doing it, it's such an easy way to get money for them (and we wouldn't even have to pay and they'd still have income).

Buono! = Forever the elite unit of the kingdom idol
buono.jpg
MM: 譜久村聖
, 森戸知沙希, 石田亜佑美, 横山玲奈, 加賀楓, 小田さくら, 野中美希  A: 上國料萌衣 川村文乃,  竹内朱莉
J=J: 段原瑠々, 稲場愛香, 金澤朋子,  井上玲音 TF: 谷本安美, 新沼希空, 小野田紗栞, 小野瑞歩 B: 西田汐里, 里吉うたの
OG: 夏焼, 島村嬉唄, 田村芽実, 鈴木愛理, 矢島舞美, 嗣永桃子, 工藤遥, 飯窪春菜, 梁川奈々美, 宮崎由加, 和田彩花, 山木梨沙, 小関舞, 室田瑞希, 広瀬彩海, 浜浦彩乃, 船木

#49 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

^Exactly!! Maybe we should take the risk of requesting it from UF link??? Even if they don't do it for C-ute after all (thought they have over a week to set it up and even random people do it so I'm sure it's too not hard), they may consider it more strongly in the future knowing there's a demand for it. I'm going to send a request, anyway.

#50 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

I've gotten my ticket now.
So, FC is getting their tickets now, and the tickets are so pretty!!!

Posted Image

#51 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

12 more days guys T___T

I cannot believe it. It seemed so far, and suddenly it's here.

#52 chunyeols

chunyeols

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:19 AM

Announced on the H!P website, all groups will be opening acts for the concert
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7127/

I hope they perform C-ute songs since we didn't end up getting a matsuri like Berryz did

#53 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

^ Well opening acts at H!P concerts usually start and finish before official concert start time.
Although with 6 groups performing opening songs we are looking at 25-30min intro here. lol

I guess management want's to motivate current gens. To give them taste how it feels to perform in really big venues.
If I'm not mistaken then apart from H!P Kids only current Angerme leader have experienced SSA.

----------------------------
Also in other news: http://www.helloproject.com/news/7128/
They will sell for 5000yen seats located behind the main stage. I guess it's still better that live viewing in separate movie theater. hint lol
Full 360 degrees light-stick sea will for sure give us great atmosphere.

#54 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

10 more days to go  :(

#55 nelliGG

nelliGG

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:47 PM

It's coming closer and closer, my first concert in Japan! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but are there any important things to keep in mind when attending to a concert in Japan? I'd like to know if it's possible to buy a t-shirt at the concert area or do they sell C-ute t-shirts at the H!P shop to buy in advance..?

#56 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

It's coming closer and closer, my first concert in Japan! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but are there any important things to keep in mind when attending to a concert in Japan? I'd like to know if it's possible to buy a t-shirt at the concert area or do they sell C-ute t-shirts at the H!P shop to buy in advance..?

They will sell merch at the concert, T-shirts are often included in merch they sell.

They do not sell tshirts at the Hello!Project store what I am aware of.

It can be very hot while queing, so bring water (or what you prefer to drink), eat before the concert because we do not know how long it will be, since its a gradution concert, but expect at least 3 hours since its full Hello!Project current acts opening act.
The queue for goods can take a long while, so if you want to be sure to get goods, I tip that you go there early on the 12th

Posted Image

#57 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 439 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

I created a LINE group for those of us going to the concert. "C-ute SSA"

#58 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

I created a LINE group for those of us going to the concert. "C-ute SSA"

add me :)
PsychoGiirl (because I can't find the group on LINE)

Posted Image

#59 sanos

sanos

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

Add me too please :D

chofireta

I tried looking for the group but nothing came up

#60 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199