60 replies to this topic

#21 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

I was thinking of voting for love together or gag100

Gag100 is an absolute must; despite what her own preferences might or might not be, it has always been her de facto signature song.

#22 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:02 PM

Gag100 is already guaranteed... I'm pretty sure her dedicated fans would choose that over the Momochi song.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#23 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

Oh.my. GOODNESS!!!!! What is this UFA?! You are not going to be crappy this time and you guys are actually giving Momo a solo album for her grad? :huh: :o :w00t:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! <3  :gitaa: way to start the day! >w<     

I'm only sad I won't be able to buy it ;A;

Loving the concept of this album so much :wub: I don't even know what songs (yes, because I too have a couple of e-mail accounts :lol: ) to voteeee! This is going to be tough :unsure: I only know that Gag 100kaibun is a must. And too bad we can't vote for Momoiro Kataomoi :( but maybe that could appear on the first disc?? That would be nice.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#24 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

Time to go make multiple email accounts :))))) You guys better not pick out any bad songs. Make this the best album H!P has ever put out, especially since UFA is letting us vote for what songs we want on the album. My vote is on Honto no Jibun. That song is such a bop and reminds me of my childhood  :sob:   <3

Message received loud and clear. Time to go vote for Golden Chinatown.

Lol. You saying Golden Chinatown is a bad song? :ph34r: Aww, I really liked that song but yeah, I don't think I'd like to see it on this album so please don't do it :ph34r: :lol:

I BK

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#25 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

I think people are gonna go for the really obvious picks like Gag100, but I also wanted a pick that still had a chance of making it unlike a really random song like... I dunno, Yume de Do up? So I went with I NEED YOU since it was her lead song on Buono!'s second album.

I was also tempted to pick Gachinko de Ikou! since it was her first center single in Buono!... I mean, I still have one more email address to use so I might go with it.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#26 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

I adored her cover of Senkou Hanabi during a Hello con in 2012, it's my favorite version of the song and I wish I could vote for a recorded version of it. I pray that it's on disc 1!
I don't know which songs to vote for (I have 2 dusty email adresses somewhere) other than that. I'm surprised that the BerryzxDshinghis Khan tartar remix on that list. Do they expect her to sing the German parts?! Or will she just record Dschinghis Khan again and they chipmunk her voice alone? XD

#27 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

I went with I NEED YOU since it was her lead song on Buono!'s second album.

Me too! in the end I voted for I NEED YOU: I love that song plus it's Momo center. But I have more than 1 email adress so I might vote for Honto no Jibun and Gachinko de Ikou too.

I adored her cover of Senkou Hanabi during a Hello con in 2012, it's my favorite version of the song and I wish I could vote for a recorded version of it. I pray that it's on disc 1!
I don't know which songs to vote for (I have 2 dusty email adresses somewhere) other than that. I'm surprised that the BerryzxDshinghis Khan tartar remix on that list. Do they expect her to sing the German parts?! Or will she just record Dschinghis Khan again and they chipmunk her voice alone?  XD

I don't think she'll re-record the fan picked songs, disk 3 will be just a compilation of songs she was in. 

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#28 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

^

I hope the do re-record them, if not I'd be quite disappointed...

I BK

#29 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

^ I would hope so too, but I won't get my hopes up.

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#30 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:27 PM

Went for Never gonna stop and 100gag

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#31 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:46 PM

I don't know which songs to vote for (I have 2 dusty email adresses somewhere) other than that. I'm surprised that the BerryzxDshinghis Khan tartar remix on that list. Do they expect her to sing the German parts?! Or will she just record Dschinghis Khan again and they chipmunk her voice alone?  XD

I don't think she'll re-record the fan picked songs, disk 3 will be just a compilation of songs she was in. 

I was thinking about that too after I posted. Kind of lame to just have those songs as they are re-released. Then again there might be not enough time for her to re-record everything :/ Are there no details about that on the website?

#32 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

I wonder how many songs will they pick. Maybe if they aren't a whole bunch of songs, re-recording them won't be dificult... (come on UpFront, please do it, don't be lame ;A; pretty please with a peach on top)

Anyway, so far I went for Gag 100kaibun (obviously B)) and Iku ZYX! Fly High... Still got two votes left :ph34r:

I BK

#33 Saikio

Saikio

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:34 AM

Anyone voting for Yurushite Nyan? It's an obvious pick  :c18: My choices were Sakura->Nyuugakushiki, one of my favorite Berryz songs and Tabidachi no Uta from Buono! <3 

#34 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

I don't think they'll re-record the songs for disc 3 because she already did solo cover for all the songs in disc 1 (and they don't have time to record it anyway lol )

The fan voting for disc 3 will take place May 1 - May 8 on this website of every song that Momochi has recorded in her 15 year tenure. (One vote per e-mail)

Deadline in different time zone

Japan Standard Time (UTC +9) : May 8, 12:00pm
UTC (or GMT) : May 8, 3:00am
Eastern Daylight Time (UTC -4) : May 7, 11:00pm
Pacific Daylight Time (UTC -7) : May 7, 8:00pm

spamming preorder links as usual

preorder links : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#35 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

​from jplop

Today at Country Girls Concert Tour ~Momochi-ism~ in Nakano Sun Plaza, Momochi performed a solo song "Momochi Zutto Otomomochi" (ももちずっとおとももち), lyrics and composition by Tsunku

also Country Girls performed a new song called "Kimama na Kataomoi" (気ままな片想い), lyrics and composition by Mittsu Mangrove, a friend of hers who is a cross-dressing (male but now female) TV variety talent. They worked together on Hirunan desu show.

​Idol Sotsugyou Chuuijikou was also performed and will be a part of the album

all 3 songs are included in this album.

#36 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:27 PM

Assuming the new Momochi solo will be on the first disc, the second disc is starting to look like this:

Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto
Mousou Rehearsal
VIVA!! Barairo no Jinsei
Rhythm ga Yondeiru Zou!
Idol Sotsugyou Chuui Jikou!
Kimama na Kataomoi
Idol Sotsugyou Chuui Jikou! (Live ver.)

Come on UF. Throw us one more song to make it 8.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#37 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

An update, the title is now officially titled as "嗣永桃子アイドル15周年記念アルバム♡ありがとう おとももち♡"

"Tsugunaga Momoko Idol 15 Shuunen Kinen Album ♡Arigatou Otomomochi♡"

Also Idol Sotsugyou Chuuijikou! is a live recording from when they performed it

#38 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:50 PM

They've already closed the song votes! Must have been overwhelmed with wota haha

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#39 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

They've already closed the song votes! Must have been overwhelmed with wota haha

Well, you could only vote until the 8th so :P

Posted Image

#40 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:52 AM

Whoops, missed that! I hope the songs picked are good. I don't normally spend this much on albums, but I really want this one haha  ^_^

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users