Photo

[7/15 - 9/2] Hello!Project 2017 Summer Tour ~HELLO!MEETING~ & ~HELLO!GATHERING~

Hello!Project Morning Musume Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello!Pro Kenshuusei Makoto

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#101 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:04 AM

Not sure how long this will stay up for, but here's the Morning Musume '17 version of Egao YES Nude:

In case anyone is wondering that's Sakura singing the fake at the start of the song

#102 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

^

xDD I just found this song on my TL and came here to check if someone did a color code for the lyrics for this version already. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#103 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

^I gave it a try, but I have no idea about the "demo ne"/"lovely" parts. I mostely left them blank. I try to do the groupings in the chorus later.

Spoiler

#104 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

^It's on upcoming! So you can check there. Chisaki was way in the background with just one line..

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#105 kryssae11

kryssae11

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

They posted the Egao Yes Nude perf on Upcoming

gj0Ae9z.png

#106 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

Even it's just ine big line, one yes and 2 "Ah", i'm happy Oharu got several lines.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#107 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:32 PM

^
^
^yes I saw it right after I was finished... But that way I could check and correct it right away! Gotta say, I'm a bit proud that I got almost everything right, I just gave Haa-chin's "Yes" to Maa-chan and Maa-chan's "demo ne"s to Haa-chin XD
oh and I didn't know Chisaki was already in this performance. She didn't get more lines than 13ki, but she managed to stand out thanks to more screen time at least. Would have been lovely if they had given Aika's old lines to her.

#108 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

omg I'm surprised they performed it in full....that's awesome. It was a really good performance but I feel like Kaedy got robbed.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#109 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:16 AM

Vocally, this is how I'd rank that performance:
Mizuki > Sakura > Haruka > Ayumi (she's still improving i'm proud) > Miki > Kaede > Masaki (her voice is just deteriorating I feel really bad and I can tell it frustrates her at times) > Chisaki (she has a really stable voice tbh) > Eripon/Haga/Yokoyan > Maria/Harunan > Ogata.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#110 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:58 AM

^It's on upcoming! So you can check there. Chisaki was way in the background with just one line..

What were people expecting..? The group is super saturated at the moment. Chii has had more solo lines since she debuted than all of the 12ki combined, so I think she'll be fine with just one or two peppered around lol. 

It was a bit weird though that she didn't get one of Aika's lines. That line was purposefully Aika's as a means of introducing her and giving her some spotlight. And it's not like Chii couldn't have handled it. Ahh well.

I thought everyone sounded pretty good overall. I was particularly loving Maria and Duu. I really wish Maa could be more consistent... and why does Miki always sound so scared to sing into the mic? 

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#111 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

Wow I'm surprised you ranked Kaga so high. To me she was below almost everyone but Haruna, Ogata and I said equal to Ayumi and Maria. Ayumi keeps sounding bad to me sadly.

Yokoyan sounds pretty good and Chii-chan does seem really stable. Sakura sounded great and Miki as a 2nd one, then Haruka. Maa-chan really adds with her performance but her vocals were okay here. Fuku was good but the last fake doesn't suit her vocals.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#112 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:38 AM

I wanna joint

Fukuhime=Sakura>Duu=Kaedii>Miki>Masaki>the rest

#113 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:58 AM

Chisaki is actually pretty good and has improved a lot during her time in Country Girls. I mean, this was just one line, but she has impressed me in some recent Country Girls stuff and at the Hinafest. She's not one of the top voices in MM at the moment, but she is at least solidly in the middle and doesn't seem prone to voice cracking or weird out of tune moments like some.

I'd say roughly Sakura>Mizuki>Miki> Duu=Kaedii=Masaki=Chisaki>Ayumi> Eripon=Yokoyan>Harunan=Akane=Maria>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ogata who remains quite possibly the worst singer I've ever heard.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#114 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:07 AM

I thought everyone sounded pretty good overall. I was particularly loving Maria and Duu. I really wish Maa could be more consistent... and why does Miki always sound so scared to sing into the mic?

That's something I've always found weird about Miki. Like, we've heard her sing louder and more into the mic before (CRAZY ABOUT YOU and Hatsukoi Cider). I think she's still insecure about her voice or she has a smaller range so she's trying not to strain her voice as much. I'd rank her as one of the top three singers in MM atm so I hope she gains more confidence in her voice as the years go on.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#115 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:12 AM

Regarding Aika's solo lines for Egao YES:

The last two tours that Morning Musume performed Egao YES Nude were the Eleven Soul tour and the CHANCE tour, and they only performed the short version for those tours, so only one of Aika's lines has been performed since 2013 until now. That line currently belongs to Sakura who inherited it back in 2013 when the group performed Egao YES as part of a medley for the Eleven Soul tour which was her debut tour.

This means that only one of Aika's lines was available for the longer version. Even though Maa-chan performed the line pretty well, I agree that it should've gone to Chii-chan. When Sakura inherited the 1st of Aika's solo lines for Egao YES she was pretty much the new girl who was being introduced to everyone, so they should've done the same with Chii-chan and given her Aika's other solo line for the song since this performance is basically her introduction (to everyone watching it) as the new 14th gen member of Morning Musume *hopes this all makes sense*

#116 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:22 AM

I think it would have been cute to see her get Aika's lines but no offense to Aika but that doesn't really set the tone for a MM career. The only real good solo gen debut was Sakura's and obviously Sakura is still in the group so that wouldn't work lol (Love Machine has been EDM'd so Goto's lines don't really matter which is why I didn't include it)

MizukiRina

Twitter

#117 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:02 AM

I have always said Miki should be among Fuku and Sakura in leading songs vocally. She shouldn't be insecure, the girl has bars.
Kaede sounds better than Reina. Maachan needs to rest her voice. Ayumi sounds great.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#118 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

Ayumi is so weird. She's fine with the musicals, but when it comes to concerts she ranges from horrible to impressive ^^; lately she's definitely better.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#119 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

I agree lmfao
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#120 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

Well Aika's solo line was given to Aichan and I guess now that Riho isn't in the group, most of Ai's lines have been given to Sakura.

I have to say I love the more variations and lines in the older MM songs. I do get a tad upset hearing too much Ayumi, I love the girl and her cuteness but man her voice is just weird. I agree with how well she sounds in musicals but in concerts she sounds like she is crying out her lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users