Photo

[7/15 - 9/2] Hello!Project 2017 Summer Tour ~HELLO!MEETING~ & ~HELLO!GATHERING~

Hello!Project Morning Musume Angerme Juice=Juice Country Girls Kobushi Factory Tsubaki Factory Hello!Pro Kenshuusei Makoto

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 hubertr

hubertr

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

Hello everyone. I would appreciate it if you could answer some of my concerns about buying tickets for H!P concerts. I know that similar questions were asked before and the link to Japan 2016 travel thread from few posts ago was very informative but still some points aren't clear to me.

First of all, I arrive in Japan for the first time in my life on 27th of July and will stay there for around a month. I am interested in attending at least 2 H!P concerts during this time – most probably on 8/11 in Sendai and 8/19 in Tokyo.

Looking at some posts on this forum I take it that simply buying some tickets for aforementioned shows shouldn't be a problem once I arrive in Japan as they ought to be available in some shops or through Internet (and if I have any problems with that due to my limited Japanese literacy I could use real person proxy to get them for me). However:

1. While buying those general sale tickets is my seat assigned randomly or can I choose it myself?

2. Should I expect any problems with tickets availabilty if I decide to buy them only a few days before the concert? Or would you advise me to hurry up and arrange them as soon as possible (even before coming to Japan)?

3. Will the price for the ticket actually be ¥ 9,000 or may it change?

Regarding tickets from resellers:

4. From what I understand this is my only possibilty of getting the best seats in the venue (which of course comes with a higher price) unavailable in general sale – is that correct?

5. Are there any resellers that I could go to to get a ticket for Sendai show? On the websites of Yokohama tickets and Gorakudoh I've only seens tickets for Tokyo and Osaka concerts.

One bonus question:

6. What's the difference between normal and family seats?

I'll be grateful for any help or useful links as I heave no experience with buying concert tickets.

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:48 PM

I might be able to help with some.

4. Yes that is true, re-sellers will tend to still only give you a ballpark for where your seat will be though. They will tell you the row number and then a block (normally of two sections) of seats, if you're buying in the shop (this info is for Gorakudoh) then there's a seating map put up so you can tell how far to the edges your seat could potentially be, and how close the row is. For Nakano the first 12 rows are the best, pretty much anywhere is there is decent, though beware the rows curve around at the sides. Here's a seating plan:

https://www.sunplaza.jp/hall/seat/

Note as well that the prices for rows 12 and 13 can also be quite high, that's because when members come into the aisles to dance for some songs you will be literally just inches away from them (That's an amazing experience btw!)

5. I have seen some limited tickets sold in the Tokyo Gorakudoh for other parts of the country but their availability is extremely limited there, so I'm not sure if anyone knows of a reseller in Sendai that's a better bet... if you decide that route.

6. For family seats you have to stay seated no Oshi jumping and scaring the baby next to you. Normally you can use a pen-light but don't go crazy furi-copying it into someone's gran's face. ;) For Nakano these seats are the first few rows of the 2nd tier balcony, so you won't miss anything but it's actually set a reasonable distance back (the equivalent of row 13 on the ground).

If you don't go for re-sellers I would advise moving now and finding a buyer quickly.

However re-sellers will normally have tickets right up to the day of the concerts (just expect vastly limited choice) For prices at resellers the rows right at the back can be cheaper than cost price but as I mentioned the price will increase considerably past row 13 to 12-15,000 yen up until you start getting close to row 5  then it's closer to 20,000 yen. There are 0 row seats which are right at the front and these can go for stupid prices, even at a standard H!P concert 50,000+ isn't unheard of.

Best advice is - have the time of your life! 

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:41 AM

^
^
Let me add some short advice to what Obsidian posted which are all really good advice ..
lol .. I am the one who wrote the guide on Japan 2016 travel thread as it was reference from my Japan 2015 travel thread post :D

How H!P work normally is they will open priority bidding for FC first for every concert ..
After the FC bidding and all the deal are close .. the leftovers go to the general tickets ..
meaning general seats are leftovers and the seat will surely be bad ..
That's why I will never advise any foreign fan to go for general seats as we are only there for a while
and not like the Japanese fan who will be watching it the 10th time so it wouldn't make a diff if they had a couple of bad seats ..

During FC bidding, the fans would bid plenty of extras as to make sure they get the best seats available ..
So they got to get rid of those extra tickets so that they wouldn't loss the money
So they will put it up for sale earlier even thought they have not receive the ticket and do not know where they are seating ..
So you should get a bunch of unknown seat FC ticket now which are usually around cost price ..
simple term .. the fans are hedging their extra tickets with confirmed buyers in case bad seats tickets
This ticket are bad but still better than general ticket
But if you have the guts and money, you can sit it out and wait for them to receive the tickets and it would be on market price base on the seats

The risk is the price of ticket being too high and all of it got sold out which will leave you with nothing ..

For your case, my advice would be .. (disclaimer: note that this is what I would do but of course I would not be responsible if things turn bad :P )
I suggest you use the yahoo auction for tickets following the guide the Japan 2016 travel thread using FromJapan or any Yahoo auction bidding site you prefer ..
I would risk and wait for the seats number to be out but you got to be fast and decisive when that happen and bid and win those tickets ..
I usually have multiple of screens on with a multiple of auctions, and bidding and monitoring my competition all the way to get the best buy .. :D (war room mode)
Yokohama ticket and Gorakudoh seem to be short of supply and the seat are all not so good these days so I wouldn't be depending on them ..

Yahoo auction bidding sites, Just make sure that you read those sites properly and make sure they can send to your hotel and they do tickets as some proxy does not do tickets..
Sendai should be cheaper but the supply should be less too .. so just try to get the best seat at the best price :D
Tokyo would be surely more expensive but there should be good supply so try to get a reasonable seat ..

From my experience Nakano sunplaza .. 19 row is the worst case scenario .. minimum I would like to have 17 row
anything worse than that .. you wouldn't get the atmosphere but get instead a lot of hands in front of you while you struggle to see match stick moving around the stage in between those hands
2nd floor gives a better view as you will be viewing top down .. but atmosphere would be lacking again ..
basically everyone know they will come into the aisles to dance so the aisles seats at 12 and 13 row would be more expensive ..
So I would advice going to 11 and 14 as being on the 2nd row still work .. (the girls tend to shy away from fan right in front of them so 2nd row makes them more comfortable :P)
For one of the show in Aichi I went, I was 2nd row to the aisles and I manage to get Maria's attention by waving my pink glow stick .. she look at me but I am wearing an ANGERME T-shirt and she look away (facepalm)
So make sure you got the right color and shirt on XD
anyway that's it .. if you are those who are willing to risk and always ready to constantly camp the tickets and react to it .. then do it ..
If not and if you are type who want to get it off your mind and get over with it .. I suggest the safer way of getting the unknown seat number tickets ..
But if of course you just want to go to the show with as little hassle as possible then get the general seat when you are there .. but probably you will get 2nd floor furthest back seat and hope to spot some famous guest near you ..lol XD
ps. I dunno how to get general seats ticket nowadays .. so I sort of excluded it from the guide and that's why I asked about it in those post in front :)

anyway .. have fun .. :)

#44 hubertr

hubertr

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:35 PM

Wow, thank you Obsidian and Ares13! That's really a lot of extremely useful information and advice for someone like me who has never been to Japan before. I'll take some time to think it through and also work out my exact itinerary but whatever happens and whichever ticket I ultimately get I'm sure it will be unforgettable experience.

#45 The-OtakH!P

The-OtakH!P

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:56 PM

Just a little question will the concert downloadable right after being done ?  :blink:

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

1498590307-kaedysignaturebanner.png

<3 KAGA IS LOVE ! KAEDY IS LIFE - The-OtakH!P  <3 

#46 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

^ No, however we might get an audio Rip or two

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#47 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:22 AM

Just a little question will the concert downloadable right after being done ?  :blink:

Depends on whether they'll show it on TV or not. Concerts that get shown on TV usually don't take long to find, but for the other ones we have to wait until the DVD/BR release.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#48 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:24 AM

https://www.elineupm...53862ecf59fc7a/- Goods are out

Morning Musume. '17 photosets are 14-nin, while the microfiber towel is 13-nin
Angerme's photosets are 10-nin, but the towel is 8-nin
Kobushi Factory's photosets are 7-nin, but the microfiber towel is still 8-nin

Ichioka, Takase & Kiyono have photosets too!

#49 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:08 AM

...and they're all listed in the same nameless section almost as if they're in a group together (this is almost certainly meaningless) wooooooooooahh

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#50 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

https://www.elineupm...53862ecf59fc7a/- Goods are out

Morning Musume. '17 photosets are 14-nin, while the microfiber towel is 13-nin
Angerme's photosets are 10-nin, but the towel is 8-nin
Kobushi Factory's photosets are 7-nin, but the microfiber towel is still 8-nin

The towel situation is weird lol, guess they must print off the towels too early for them to change anything or something. Only one terrible looking t shirt so far. No group ones this time? I'm sure  there will be time for terrible t shirts or they'll sell off older ones for individual members. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#51 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

So the packaged the random pin-ups and photos before Rio was kicked out, so it's completely possible to get her.

Attached Files

モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#52 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

===HELLO!MEETING Setlist===

Opening Act - Dore Dore / Lovelys

1. Hatsukoi Sunrise / All (with KSS, Sasaki, Morito, and Ono take the dialogue lines, 11 KSS)

MC (Makoto w/ Ozeki & Yamaki as assistants, local Osaka KSS)

​Announcement: Hello! Project 2018 New Member Auditions, ages 9~17

​Opening VTR

2. Konomaiki Girl (小生意気ガール) / Country Girls

3. Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari (ありがた迷惑物語) / KSS with Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura, Takase, Kiyono

4. Waratte / Tsubaki Factory

5. Yami ni Nukegake / Kobushi Factory

6. Fiesta! Fiesta! / 7-nin Juice=Juice (new digital single, release on 8/23) ​(solo dance moments from Uemura, Yanagawa, and Danbara)

7. Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / 10-nin ANGERME

8. Egao YES Nude / 14-nin Morning Musume

MC (Makoto, Yamaki, Ozeki)

Introduction to the new members (Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura, Takase, Kiyono)

​9. Gobaku ~We Can't Go Back~ / Ichioka, Danbara, Kawamura, Takase, Kiyono

​10. Shuffle Medley

-Yeah! Meccha Holiday / Kishimoto, Yanagawa, Kudo, Kaga, Sasaki, Kiyono

-Sekai wa Summer Party / Ishida, Ogata H., Miyazaki, Inoue, Yamagishi, Niinuma

-Koi no Telephone GOAL / Ikuta, Haga, Takeuchi, Ozeki, Taguchi, Ono

-Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~ / Yokoyama, Sato, Takase, Katsuta, Uemura, Yamaki

-MI DA RA Matenrou / Iikubo, Makino, Kasahara, Morito, Danbara

-SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ / Wada A., Murota, Miyamoto, Akiyama, Kawamura

-I&YOU&I&YOU&I / Nonaka, Kamikokuryo, Nomura

-Koisuru Angel Heart / Fukumura, Oda, Kanazawa, Nakanishi, Ogata R., Wada S.

-Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ / Takagi, Hamaura, Tanimoto, Funaki, Hirose, Ichioka, Onoda

MC (Makoto, Yamaki, Ozeki, Tsubaki Factory)

Hello! Station Dance Club Performance (15 members)

MC

11. Chou HAPPY SONG / Kobushi Factory & Tsubaki Factory

12. The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / Juice=Juice (5-nin) & Country Girls

13. Heroine ni Narou ka! / Morning Musume '17 (13-nin) & ANGERME (8-nin)

MC (same 3)

14. Shuukatsu Sensation / Tsubaki Factory (13-nin Momusu as backdancers)

15. Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Kobushi Factory (Tsubaki as backdancers)

16. Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Country Girls (Kobushi as backdancers)

17. Jidanda Dance / Juice=Juice (5-nin) (Country as backdancers)

18. Majokko Megu-chan / ANGERME (8-nin) (Juice as backdancers)

19. Jealousy Jealousy / Morning Musume '17 (13-nin) (ANGERME as backdancers)

MC (Makoto)

20. I WISH (updated) / All

End

#53 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

H!P Summer concert stage

DExBabCWAAEASoV.jpg

#54 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:06 AM

Did Takase and Kiyono perform in Arigatameiwaku Monogatari?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#55 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:25 AM

Did Takase and Kiyono perform in Arigatameiwaku Monogatari?

Yup

#56 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

^ Thanks :)

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#57 °Dancing_Queen

°Dancing_Queen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:37 PM

So who is included in the Dance Club now? Is it the same members as before or did they add any?

°C-ute Nacky                                        Angerme Mizuki                          Country Girls Musubu

Morning Musume '18 Daishi               Juice=Juice SayubeeDambara                    Kobushi Factory Ayapan ReiRei                                                                                                                                                                    Tsubaki Factory Yumeno Mao                   

Best Combis JimaJima NakaAi IshiDuu DaiSaku SayaTomo

--Nacky will always be my Dancing Queen--

#58 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

Article by MANTAN WEB, with pictures:

https://mantan-web.j...200022000c.html

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#59 kusumi yamada

kusumi yamada

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:28 PM

Apparently Kaede joined the dance club...

娘。,, 佐 アン , ,  

ジュ , カン  こ  つ ,

OG 久住, 高橋, 新垣, 亀井, 前田, 徳永, 清水鞘師, 鈴木香音, 稲葉, 鈴木愛理, 岡井, 吉澤, 光井

研修生 段原, 堀江, 川村, 山崎, 山田, 岡村, 土井, 島倉

研修生北海道 北側, 河野, 石倉

#60 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

I forgot Kobushi is currently 6-nin with Ogawa Reina on hiatus until I saw the pictures... they look so small now that all the other groups are bigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users