Band versions (instrumental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NwifTrmwSo

#3 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

Thank you for making this thread! Love them. Their album was together with the amiinA one my favorite album last year. And the new EP is a masterpiece, too. ;-)

#4 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:23 PM

These two guys use to upload live videos and streams:

#5 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for making a thread. I like their music and have been following them for a while now  :)

#6 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:01 PM

It's awesome to see the zizoo groups starting to get more recognition internationally. They got surprisingly good songs for groups on the more indie side of things. And the girls are super cute too generally. 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

It's about damn time! Even though they're different from what I normally like, there is something so calming about everything they do, visually and musically. For some reason, it feels very nostalgic. Also, the girls are all super cute!!

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#8 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Thank you for making this thread! Love them. Their album was together with the amiinA one my favorite album last year. And the new EP is a masterpiece, too. ;-)

I guess you are a little jealous of me going to this event then ^_^

http://gyunoufes.com/RT2017/

More names will be added, but I'm already worrying about what groups I will have to skip because they are playing at the same time :omg:

#9 eRDe7

eRDe7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

^oh dear. ;-)

Paradise.

I wish you a lot of fun!

#10 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

On the 30'th they have a one-man with a live band at the LIQUIDROOM - BUT it has been sold out for a while (impressive), so too bad I'm not able to see that.

Luckily they are playing there again on the same day together with BiS & There There Theres (the new incarnation of Bellring Girls Heart) - hope they won't be worn out.

#11 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:14 AM

On the 30'th they have a one-man with a live band at the LIQUIDROOM - BUT it has been sold out for a while (impressive), so too bad I'm not able to see that.

Luckily they are playing there again on the same day together with BiS & There There Theres (the new incarnation of Bellring Girls Heart) - hope they won't be worn out.

I'm considering seeing BiS and TTT (though obviously no sora tob sakana) the previous day at Garden, which is a venue of more modest size and so much more appealing to me - I've never been to Liquid Room, either in its current or previous locations, so don't know exactly how big it is - plus I'm probably going to Daisy Bar on the 30th, as well as maybe spending some time at JamFes.

#12 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:49 AM

^ I'm planning to go to the thing on the 29'th as well - maybe we get a BRGH reunion.

---

Btw. sora tob sakana were added to the TIF lineup but that was kinda expected.

#13 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

So their one-man was today but as I mentioned earlier I couldn't attend since it was sold out - but they played again in the evening and I really have to say they were amazing -  and most importantly they now have a sold fan-base, I think it's the first group I've actually seen grow like this.

(Thinking about it I actually saw BiSH a few months after they formed, but I kinda fell out of love with them so it isn't the same thing.)

#14 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

So their one-man was today but as I mentioned earlier I couldn't attend since it was sold out - but they played again in the evening and I really have to say they were amazing -  and most importantly they now have a sold fan-base, I think it's the first group I've actually seen grow like this.

Having listened to their recordings, I'm interested in seeing them live. It seems they have some kind of show at CreAto on May 9th, but I don't see how to reserve a ticket in advance.

Personally, I don't regret missing their one-man live since it was with a band, and for me, part of the appeal of 'idol' shows is getting away from the whole 'rock band' thing, though of course, if it's done in interesting ways (like BiSKaidan...haha!) then it can still work.

#15 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:55 AM

For this particular group the music is the most important part in my opinion, and probably also why it sold out.

Sure the girls are really cute but not terribly talented.

In general I agree though - and I'm about to say something most westerners will consider sacrilegious... BABYMETAL, I wish they didn't play with a band.

--

About the 9th it's a regular monthly(!) concert, those kinds of things usually don't have pre-sales except for maybe the fan-club or something!

EDIT: Actually it does state both pre-order and at the day prices... hmmm

#16 asiamiles

asiamiles

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

In general I agree though - and I'm about to say something most westerners will consider sacrilegious... BABYMETAL, I wish they didn't play with a band.

--

About the 9th it's a regular monthly(!) concert, those kinds of things usually don't have pre-sales except for maybe the fan-club or something!

EDIT: Actually it does state both pre-order and at the day prices... hmmm

I did wonder if it was some kind of fan club only or benefits event, since it's a pretty small venue I think, but it doesn't say so.

I'm surprised BabyMetal don't do non-band shows in smaller venues. For performing overseas especially it would make things much easier logistically, but maybe they think most of their international audience are metalheads who wouldn't show up otherwise? Of course, they haven't done them in Japan either...well, I think they did some in their very early days?

#17 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:23 AM

I kinda expected it but it's confirmed, they will release the one-man with band on DVD :w00t:

Probably my most anticipated live release this year.

http://zizoo.jp/sora...a/news/434.html

#18 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

New live video of sora tob sakana uploaded by their official company from last week.

#19 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

From the upcoming DVD

#20 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts