Agency: AKS

Cuca thread (pre idol debut): http://www.hello-onl...al-cuca-thread/

#2 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

I can't wait for her official picture, and to see if she makes senbatsu.
What does the RS in the thread title mean ? ^_^

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Research Student, which is the English translation used for years by 48G for "Kenkyuusei". It's just an easy to use abbreviation in thread-titles etc.

#4 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:49 AM

Little Cuca :') hope she has a bright future ahead within 48g

g8aHT2F.gif

#5 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:18 AM

Research Student, which is the English translation used for years by 48G for "Kenkyuusei". It's just an easy to use abbreviation in thread-titles etc.

Duly noted =) I'm not really into 48G besides the anime AKB0048 and now Cuca, so I'm trying to learn ^_^

#6 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

Before the announcement:

goPBdA5.jpg

After the announcement: 

N3WJjom.jpg

She seems to take it quite well she (unfortunately) wasn't selected for one of the 16 slots.

Before that actually started they were doing some exercises and she was on screen quite often. When they did something that needed them to form teams of 2 she was actually in a team of 3 for whatever reason.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:40 AM

Meh its a song without even a PV. Im more interested in Team SII and the debut single.

#8 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

Perhaps there was a 3nin team because they are an odd number so if they were to only form pairs, someone would be left alone? Being in a group of 3 can be a sign that one of the 3 is not well integrated and is the one no one wanted for a partner... I hope this isn't the case with her.

#9 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

I think the lack of reaction is due to the fact that she's kinda used to what it feels like to not be chosen all of the time? Like she got rejected about two or three times by the company that inspired her to do covers on her channel for years (Hello! Project), but eventually started expanding her horizon to BABYMETAL, soloists and ***48, and ended up in STU48 which is going to be really successful from the jump just because it is a sister group. So her not being chosen for their first song probably did hurt a little bit, but at the same time she's probably going to use it as fuel to work even harder. I just reeeeally reeeeeally hope that she makes it into a team.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#10 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

She has SR scheduled for 19:00 JST tomorrow for those interested.

https://www.showroom.../48_SAKAKI_MIYU

Internet killed common sense.

#11 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

She's live now. I wanted to watch but my internet is acting up. The one thing I heard was that someone suggested Miyuyu for her nickname and she didn't seem to like it, but I didn't understand why. =) IMO it sounds too much like Mayuyu. (I don't think this is why she doesn't like it, but this is why I don't like it XD).

#12 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Cuca's first official profile pic ;)

70021.jpg

#13 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

Not her best smile IMHO. She looks like she was very nervous when the pic was taken, which is more than understandable. =)

#14 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

She's live on Showroom right now https://www.showroom.../48_SAKAKI_MIYU

It seems like she officially goes by Cuca as her nickname? At least I saw a colorful piece of paper she made which featured her real name and Cuca written beneath it.

She's currently drawing, holy crap she's really good at it!

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#15 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:34 AM

It makes sense. This way more people who liked her YT channel might support her. Besides, it seems like she couldn't think of any other good nickname. =) (I also like the idea that people who knew her from before she joined STU will know where her nickname comes from and other people won't XD).

#16 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

I'm happy she's stuck with Cuca because it would have been difficult for me to stop calling her that and would probably have confused her new fans.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#17 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:18 PM

Tomorrow is Cuca's 15th birthday so please drop by her stream and wish her a happy birthday if you get the chance!

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#18 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

uThuD0U.jpg

She's live again right now and I can't help but think she gives a newscaster vibe today

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#19 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

New profile image - seashore Cuca :D

201705_sakaki_miyu.jpg

Cuca is her official nickname now

#20 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

^

She looks more confident. I'm glad.

Since Rabutan left HKT48, I need a new oshimen overall. As of right now, I'll be sticking with Cuca, since I followed her channel for so long. It'll most likely stay with Cuca.

I'll still be calling her Cuca, since that's what I'm used to, but Miyu is a cute name. : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users