• Please log in to reply
622 replies to this topic

#41 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

^^Conventions, hmm... Düsseldorf's Japan Day is in May... that'd be of rather short notice though.

The major London convention is also in May but that usually sells out before they invite music groups though there is another one in July that is Japan themed only. I hope it's not conventions anyway that'd put me off because I hate having to pay a ton of money on tickets and overblown hotel prices when I'm not interested in seeing anything else there. 

If you're speaking about the Hyper Japan Festival in July, then they wouldn't be able to do it since there are H!P concerts on those dates...

Looking at the schedule for the summer H!P concerts I think it would be difficult for them to fit it in until after they're finished in September. Unless they squeeze them in between but they'd have to do rehearsals and travel there and so on so its probably not feasible. Also based on how little information we've got, I get the feeling that it's still a little while off, although it's anybody's guess really ^^;

#42 Elsinka

Elsinka

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

I'm really happy that J=J will come in France ! Tomokooo <3

#43 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

I hope the US dates are in August. That would be ideal for me lol.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#44 Xacur

Xacur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1244 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

Good question... I wonder how big the venues will be. °C-ute's venue in Mexico was quite big, right? I doubt J=J will go to the same location.

I've only been at two concerts in my life, BABYMETAL and C-ute in Mexico city. C-ute was way smaller, I think about 1000 persons, and this time they are going to the same place, but put less ticket for sale, and so far, they have not announced the sold out. I believe there are several VIP tickets not sold yet.

^^ I was planning on not following H!P much after C-ute disbanding too but I can't not go if they're coming to my country ^^;

I'd go to the concert in Mexico, more to support people bringing Idols to this country than for the group. I don't dislike Juice=Juice at all, but I'm not the biggest fan. I definitely wont have much interest in Hello! Project after ºC-ute disband, but even if a group that I don't know at all from Hello! Project (like the factories or another newer) comes to Mexico, I'm pretty sure I'll assist.

I think H!P is just forever special for, even when I'm into different things now.

#45 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:52 PM

Depends on when it is, I might go for the concert in the UK, I've always wanted to go back there since I was there 7 years ago

Posted Image

#46 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

Anyone have a guesstimate as to when the tour dates / stops will be announced? I don't know how long it takes UFP to figure out stuff like this, especially overseas. I'm kind of anxious because my budget / planning / whether i can go or not really depends on the location and date and I'm anxious to plan as soon as possible haha.

Same!

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#47 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

I wish it was in Spain too since I don't think I can go to France...  :(

But ohh well, the idea of J=J having a world tour makes me happy already   :arrow:

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#48 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

Why is it always America, why never Canadaaaaa??? Not sure I can afford going to America, I think I'd be better off waiting to see them when in Japan another time.

Finally a H!P group goes on a world tour and it's almost all the same places H!P groups have been before... I can't help but be salty about it. I'd love to have them come to Ontario. :(

I'm super surprised it was Juice to do this though, and not C-ute (should have been them!) or even Momusu... But I'm happy they're getting this opportunity, maybe it'll give them even more fans, and I think Juice is the next C-ute so to see them get this is great. So proud of them. <3 With C-ute disbanding, I think I'll be heavily focused on Juice... so hopefully they continue to get amazing opportunities (and has anyone noticed Juice has been like THE group for tough challenges and such? 227 performance tour in 2015/2016, now this in 2017... exciting to see what they'll challenge next)

#49 AikawaMahoFTW

AikawaMahoFTW

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

*Inhale*

Juice=Juice I need you to come to California urgently I need you please come to California I really love you thanks.

I'm honestly just really happy they're having a world tour.

hi my new favorite group is basically all of j=j pls help me from this unending maho

FIESTA FIESTA IS HERE MY DUDES ITS AMAZING OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD

#50 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

Not gonna lie I definitely threw J=J under the bus in favor of other groups (I used to be more of a fan the first years after they debuted) and a lot of their recent music just hasn't impressed me but I'm gonna go because I've heard a lot of amazing things about their lives and also there's no way I can not support an h!p group coming to my country. Hopefully the location and date works out for me! Also I can't wait to meet fellow h!p fans finally! 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#51 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

I've only been at two concerts in my life, BABYMETAL and C-ute in Mexico city. C-ute was way smaller, I think about 1000 persons, and this time they are going to the same place, but put less ticket for sale, and so far, they have not announced the sold out. I believe there are several VIP tickets not sold yet.

Thanks! I thought it was around 2,000 people but 1,000 are ... less haha. Still, I wonder if J=J would go for a venue with 1,000 seats (or tickets) since that's still quite a lot. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#52 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:05 PM

I'm guessing this will be sometime in the fall? I mean it seems the most logical. BUT OMG YES, I'll definitely go to the Germany one (thank you low cost airplane companies for existing!) can't wait for this. I'm so happy they have an opportunity to do something like this!

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#53 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:12 AM

I hope any H!P fans will support them even JJ not their favourite group

#54 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

Even C-ute didn't do that??? Why are J=J getting so many overseas concerts? Are they even popular enough?

I'm super surprised it was Juice to do this though, and not C-ute (should have been them!) or even Momusu...

℃-ute had at least one member in school until recently with Airi graduating from Keio University. The would tour was never going to happen, but at least they had two final oversea performances. :(

As for Juice=Juice, all of the members have graduated high school and (I believe) no one is currently attending uni, so they have have the most free time out of all of H!P. It makes sense why they're the first group to have a world tour. (Not to mention, it's cheaper to fly 5 members than 13.)

From the looks of it, early June seems the most possible dates. They are free from 5/29 to 6/16. They don't have to worry about HelloCon rehearsals until July. Edit: but I don't think it'll be that soon. Probably after Hello!Con in September/October.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#55 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:21 AM

The thing about Airi being in school is a good point, however I do think they should have chosen places other than France and Mexico and should have gone to places they've never been, at least. Juice being less expensive to fly around is also a great point, didn't think of that.

Excited to see what cities they choose.

#56 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

There was a part of me that hoped they'd do June or July for their show in the UK but then again it would be too close to announcing it. If they do it in the fall it would be great so I could book time off work ahead of time so I can properly plan it!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#57 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:49 PM

enough time to prepare

C9UuPOmVwAA5TfT.png

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#58 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

^ Already decided? Probably thats their first stop

#59 Kanriku

Kanriku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:18 PM

So excited to finally see H!P in the UK! Was hoping for an Angerme tour but this is still amazing, I'll finally get to see Tomoko <3 

I won't be surprised if the UK and Paris concerts are Hyper Japan and Japan Expo to be honest  - they're within a week of each other and it'd confirm the H!P at JE rumours that have been floating around. Dempagumi did similar a few years ago. Thought it'd be nice for them to have their own concert not tied to an event! 

*Ikura Erina* *Kaga Kaede* *Kanazawa Tomoko* *Takeuchi Akari* *Murota Mizuki*

#60 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

Of course they've already set and decided dates - otherwise they wouldn't have announced where they're going yet. They're already got them set and finalized, they just haven't announced them until the venues and such are all ready for them to be announced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users