622 replies to this topic

#561 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

EDIT:

By the time I arrived at the goods table, the girl in front of me bought the last two remaining t-shirts x_x so I got the towel thingy instead.

After the T-Shirts were all sold, someone asked whether the t-shirt hanging as a display was buyable and got it :D
That person got both of the display t-shirts, actually, I was talking about her.

#562 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

It's really fun reading everyone's reports and handshake experiences, despite the organizational issues it seems they had a great time and they were finally able to meet their European fanbase. Good to read fellow Dutchies went as well! When they return to Tokyo I'll be bombarding them with all the stuff that's mentioned in your reports, XD. Seriously, did not expect they'd do the "Koko da yo, Tomoko!" call during Magic of Love in Dortmund. It's a pretty specific call so Tokomo was probably very uncertain as to whether it would be done or not too.

We did it in London too, I don't know how many of us but I certainly did and there were other people too. I'm pretty sure she mentioned it in her MC afterwards, don't speak Japanese but I definitely heard her mention magic of love and something about herself, and thank you, from her tone and gestures it seemed like she was surprised we knew it but was very happy.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#563 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

Messages for Jakarta fans 

#564 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

I quickly found my friends again and managed to be in the second row, very central view. Amazing. There was a French guy in front of me who was actually smaller than me. That's probably the best position I had in my whole life.

Hm. Sounds like I was standing next to you. If you were talking to a Sayuki Fan to your left, this was me then lol

The position was really amazing! Especially because it was dead center so the girls were looking into the direction a lot :)

#565 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:53 PM

I don't think all of the organisation criticism is justified, I mean. They checked tickets and handed out premium wristbands hours in advance, which meant there was less hold up when we did get inside. Though there was no established queue, we self organised and respected that whoever came first would be first in the queue, even though it would have been easy for people to queue jump, nobody did at the front anyways, I can't speak for the back of the queue. This was so different to C-ute in Paris 2013, when I was around 20th in queue, but ended up with maybe 100 people in front of me. It seems people were a lot less rude in London. And I mean, from the pictures, it was clear the stage wasn't very raised, so complaining that you couldn't see when you arrived to the queue just before the doors opened is like. What did you expect..? If you want a good spot, you should arrive earlier to guarantee it ^^;

I do think it was justified, the organisation was lacking. If they checked tickets hours in advance and handed out wristbands, why announce that this would be done an hour before entry. Why did I have to go find an organiser to get this treatment, and bring him to the middle of the queue to get others done too.

I told my friend a few days before, when he mentioned comments on FB saying not many people would be there "trust me, it won't be the small stage". I hate the phrase 'trust me' and I should have known I was lining myself up by using it. But I justified it by telling him that the small stage was absolutely unsuitable for a group of seven girls who performed dance routines to a standing audience, it was too small and too low. It is the perfect venue, actually it's a function room, but non the less, perfect for a 4 or 5 piece live band, in front of a seated audience at tables, with a bar along one wall.

Well I was wrong, it was the small room, and our turn out was lower than I expected.

I'm happy for you that you got there 4 hours(?) before opening, and got a good spot, along with probably 15 other people, I on the other hand, despite being about 5 rows back and being over 6" tall, had to make do with only seeing them from the shoulders up. There was a girl to the side of me, who probably didn't even see the tops of their heads!

So to sum things up, if everyone got there earlier, there would still be the problem of the venue being unsuitable, and most people not getting good views.

#566 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

^ Yes, I didn't even know they were doing the wristbands until someone else in the queue told me and pointed the guy out to me. I also didn't know when they started letting the premium people in, again, other people had to tell me when the news travelled down the queue. They did not announce things well.

I looked up pictures of the venue beforehand, and when comparing the two stages it never even crossed my mind it wouldn't be the larger one. If it had been, it would have been perfect, but the room where it was? It was most certainly unsuitable. I wasn't very far back either, probably 5 rows or so as well, and I'm quite tall (5'9") and they were still mostly just floating heads for me (aside from my aforementioned perfect position to see Ruru, which made up for my own personal issue). Poor Fluffis and Finland are both tiny (I was standing behind Finland and honestly she barely came up to my chest) so I hate to think how little they saw. Fluffis said afterwards that she did manage to see a little better than she was expecting when we first got in, but it still wasn't great.

Honestly I don't know why it was the smaller stage. Yes, there wasn't a big crowd, but the show was sold out and iirc it sold out before June was even over. There was demand for more tickets. They could have easily have sold enough tickets for the bigger stage. Perhaps not filled it, but they didn't fill the Dortmund venue either and that didn't seem to matter too much.

I mean I don't think our complaints about this are unjustified and it's not like we're asking for the world. Just a stage that was more suitable. Even the same size venue, but just with a raised stage, would be fine. As lee said it wasn't suited for a 7 member group who dance as well as sing (and incase anyone says "Well, it was 5 members when it was first announced", it wasn't suitable for the 5 of them either) and a venue for a standing show where you can barely see unless you're in the front row isn't a suitable venue. It's obviously not what that stage was intended for.

As I said I spoke to someone who said they spoke to some of the organisers afterwards and even they said they hated it and thought it was bad (although again I still take that with a grain of salt as it's hearsay, but they had no reason to lie), so if even the company who organised it thought it was badly done, what does that tell us? *shrug*

I do hope what they apparently said is true, because apparently they also said they want to bring J=J back in the future and do a better job to make up for it. That would be great.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#567 sky_fish

sky_fish

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 383 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

It's literally been ages since I last posted in this forum, and I'm not sure if I was in contact with any of the current active forum members here, so in other words, first and foremost, nice to meet you! Despite my inactivity in fandom recently, after I visited the concert in Dortmund I feel the urge to share my experience.

I went there with my friend with whom I already went to other H!P concerts in the past (Buono! °C-ute and Berrykyuu in Paris). Before the concert, we met a friend of hers who brought another friend along, with whom we went to the concert then, together. It was really nice to meet some fellow fans, which I don't often have the chance too, and to talk a bit about H!P and other hobby related things.

Some additional information – recently, my friend and I were a bit "out" of the female idol scene after °C-ute (our initial favourite H!P group) disbanded in June and we are understandably still kind of sad about the situation. However, as Juice=Juice are our second favourites since they were founded, they are obviously now our favourite H!P act and when they announced their concert here in Germany, we didn't hesitate to get our hands on tickets. So, in the end, despite not really being up to date with H!P during the last few months, and – as I have to admit a bit sceptical about the new formation (not because of the girls but because in general I'm not good with change) - we became very excited and were looking forward to the concert. (I was especially curious about the new members Ruru and Nanami as I didn't know much about them.)

I have to admit, that I am not a "crowd person", so I'm not one of those who has to stand in the front line by all means or such (yes, that's an introvert problem, nevertheless, also introverts enjoy going to concerts once in a while). I also don't like long queuing (neither my friend) so when we arrived at the venue at around 3-4 pm for the first time and the line wasn't very long, we decided to come back later. We had normal tickets and came back at 7.15 pm maybe? Still the queue wasn't long, since premium ticket owners were already inside. Apparently, we were too late to get the chance to write into that mysterious message book that was handed around, but it can't be helped. The venue opened for us even before 7.30 pm, which was very much appreciated, and I felt like everything progressed quickly and smoothly. I can't talk about the premium stuff, but for the rest, I think the organization worked well. Also, when we were inside, most of the audience was already there but I was completely satisfied with our view!

As I said, I'm not so good with crowds. I can cope with them during a concert because I'm completely high from adrenaline and joy and excitement, but if it is too crowded or pushy and I don't have enough personal space, I feel very unwell and anxious, so I usually try to stay back and/or at the sides in the audience and close to my friends. Thus, I was personally very happy that the venue wasn't too big, so even in the last row (there were only a few Japanese fans behind us) I had a very good view on the girls (if I can clearly see the faces and smiles of an artist on stage, I count this as very good view ^^).

Of course, for the girls it was a bit sad that the venue wasn't sold out but still I think we were a decent and in the first place very excited audience. From my position (back row, slightly in the middle of the stage) we did not only hear the girls' singing and the music perfectly, but also all the screams and chants and singing from the crowd. It might be true that the European audience is not perfect with the name chants and stuff, but personally, I think that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Please explain, if you feel the need, but why should every Western fan know each and every wota chants and stuff? I have never experienced a concert in Japan and when I'm watching concerts on Blu-ray I pay more attention to what happens ON stage and not in front of the stage. Also, I don't feel the need to copy the Japanese audience one by one. Of course, I'm trying to chant along when people do (it's kind of a reflex and it's fun), but my personal concert experience is always unique and I do sing and dance along with the song how I personally like it and feel at that very moment and this often clashes with the chants XD. After all, the most important is that everyone is enjoying themselves to the fullest, isn't it? I think, the girls think the same and even if they might be happy that also Western audiences behave similar to the audience in Japan, they surely also appreciate the difference of it. They are in a different country after all and the mix of being in a new part of the world and experiencing a different kind of audience, as well as "feeling home" due to the kind of similar experience of the audience is surely interesting and nothing bad.

That's probably just my personal opinion on this, though, no offense to people who see it differently.

More importantly, at least, it was very important to me personally to cheer for ALL the members to make their experience a good one, I had the impression that every girl received about the same amount of cheers (at least, that's how it sounded from my position in the venue), which made me very happy and proud of the audience. My friend and I even had glow sticks in each member colour with us (one of each colour, except purple, there we had two, one for each of us because Karin is our favourite) but unfortunately, the orange one didn't work Sorry, Ruru, we tried!

Due to work and other stressful things in RL I was not really able to prepare well for the concert, so my lyrics were pretty rusty and there were even two songs I never heard before. Still, I gave my best to sing and chant along and whatnot during the concert to show the girls my support. I had a very positive experience, and I can say, Juice=Juice definitely managed to pull me back into my love for H!P with this concert. We really had a great time and were fully energized and enjoying ourselves immensely!

Overall, I think the audience ded great, and so did Juice=Juice, of course! I was very impressed by their never-ending power, their smiles were adorable, their performance was amazing! I was also very positively surprised by the new members and immediately loved Ruru and Nanami <3 Also, the MCs were very cute! I did not understand 100%, but I think my Japanese is decent enough to have caught the most important things they said. I hope – but am also pretty much convinced – that the girls had fun and enjoyed the concert alongside with us, even if it wasn't a sold out venue.

After the concert, a very kind Japanese fan distributed some Juice=Juice singles at the exit of the venue and I received a copy of their Dream Road single, which made me really happy since I don't have it yet and I love the songs featured on it. So, unknown Japanese fan, thank you very much for your kindness and the CD!

I really hope, Juice=Juice will have the chance to come back to Europe, I'd love to see the girls performing live here again! :D Thank you, Juice=Juice, as well as everyone who went there to cheer on them, for this precious experience!

507330_original.jpg

#568 n7797

n7797

9th gen member

• Validating
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:38 PM

EDIT: as I walked out of the venue this Japanese-looking and -sounding guy told me something I didn't understand, so I asked some Belgian fans outside and they told me about the after party.

Oh hello! That was me and my friend haha. I read about the after party on Facebook the same day, but we already saw it'd be 25 euros as entry and I just didn't have that kind of money with me... Anyways! I'd like to share with you guys (too) my experience from the Paris concert.

Me and my friend came from Belgium for the concert. We both have done 4 H!P concerts in France already so we were quite used to it. We started queuing from 8 a.m. and I sort of was shocked already so many people arrived. Must say a lot of people still shoved in before us (probably friends of the others) and as much as I hate this behavior, there is no way controlling it anyways. Well.. I just talked with some fans during the queuing, it was fun.

As for the Yuka flag accident... I didn't know that happened cause I was at the front, but damn? Like there was this one guy in the queue who I personally felt annoyed with. He helped with the flags, but was saying things like "Come on hurry up we don't have much time" and "Will you think about leaving place for the other people to write something" to me like even tho I wasn't writing so big. For some reason he felt rude to me (prob because I was obv not French but too bad for him I am act quite fluent in French). He was just pushy imo. Anyways. I remember him saying "You can just write thank you too, it doesn't cost much effort" to French fans too, even when they denied wanting to write. Like it's their choice still? What would a few messages less matter...

Well. The handshakes were sort of a mess. Maybe I shouldn't have handed my personal presents for the girls during the handshake (I was nervous tbh and didn't see a box for gifts, so in a hurry I decided to give the presents personally). Searching for each one took too much time, staff had to push me through some girls and I completely missed saying something to Yukanyan and Tomoko. To both Ruru and Nanami I was able to say I came from Belgium! Nanami thanked the fans who came from other countries to the Paris concert on her blog, so I hope that was a little nod to me ^_^ As for Karin I just could say "arigatou" and I remember gently taking her small hands, it felt magical for some reason.

But... I am an Aarii oshi. Since I wore official merch (Aarii's last bday shirt and a towel), she let out this big "Ahhh!" when seeing me and she was jumping a little, so I did the same lol. I was able to give the present and tell her "Oshimen desu! Zutto oensuru!". It seemed she was really glad to hear that. To Sayuki I was able to say I like her singing and she was really happy too ^_^

I wasn't able to give all presents personally, so I gave the remaining to staff-san who gave us the photobooks. We sort of didn't see the merch line immediately so we dashed back to get our goods. But sadly at least 20 people who queued after us were in front of us of the concert. I sort of felt sad for that and we tried to convince the taller people to let us stand in front of them (160cm tall here) but as expected, nope. I really still feel mad about my place at the concert since we queued so early, but I ended up at the 5th row at the end of the concert :( At least I had very dedicated Japanese fans next to me at one point lol.

When the concert began, I cried for like the first 10 minutes lol (I was that happy), Aarii looked a few times at me and I cheered her on the whole concert with my two Kingblades. She was so amazingly enthusiastic all the time and super beautiful & charming too. It's something to see this on screen, but in real life... I just love her more than before. Needless to say, I enjoyed it a lot. We left the hall after it was clear that they weren't going to come back for a song, so as prepared we waited next to the door. And then staff pushed us back... ! I saw Aarii pass 1m from me. I told her "Aarii daisuki!" and she showed me the cutest, happiest face ever again. This girl, she's so adorable... I'm so happy she accepted me so well as a fan, since I had bad handshake experiences with other H!P idols before.

As said it seems most fans didn't have J=J as favorite group, you could tell from the lack of merchandise. But for me, Aarii has been in my top 3 of H!P since 4 years already (together with Eripon and Rinapuu). I always supported her by buying her personal work (magazines, photobooks). I never stopped liking Juice=Juice even if they got overshadowed by new H!P groups. It was my absolute dream to finally meet her and tell her how I feel. She is the first of my top 3 who I was able to meet and it feels amazing. I seriously missed her for the first days of this week...

Last thing I want to add! Next time, if there's a concert in Germany, I'm going for Germany. Dortmund was actually closer in distance for me, but Brussels - Paris is a much easier traject with public transport than Brussels - Dortmund. Many of my friends were going to Dortmund & I think I would've liked the smaller amount of fans better, I could've prob been front row there >< Knowing I had the choice kind of makes me mad afterwards but ah well, nothing to do about it anymore. I'm just making sure for the next time then!

#569 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

I quickly found my friends again and managed to be in the second row, very central view. Amazing. There was a French guy in front of me who was actually smaller than me. That's probably the best position I had in my whole life.

Hm. Sounds like I was standing next to you. If you were talking to a Sayuki Fan to your left, this was me then lol
The position was really amazing! Especially because it was dead center so the girls were looking into the direction a lot :)
Yes! Seems like we were neighbours then :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#570 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

The handshakes were okay. I'm not good with japanese so, yeah ...

Ruru really surprised me with her "Danke (Thank you)" so I forgot what I was actually trying to say and just went "Danke, Thank you, Arigatou" lmao

Told Nanami that she's cute, and Akari thanks for coming to Germany.

Tomoko was really nice! She noticed my Sayuki Shirt and directly went like: "Wow, nice!" and stuff. This really helps when you don't know what to say!

The opposite is Karin. I didn't really know what to tell her, and she wasn't saying anything either. And since the line was coming to an halt, I was just holding her hands and we were both smiling. This was kind of awkward.

I told Yuka that she's cute.

Lmao, this reminds me so much of my experience, I didn't know what to say and honestly, I didn't prepare anything in particular so I just said "arigato" to everyone haha, I thought it would go faster and so it was a bit weird from time to time.

Actually I barely remember everything, but it was cool, yet super awkward... it felt like a loooong time XD.

Poor Ruru, I just said arigato and she was seriously getting closer, leaning over and expecting more and I was just again like... "uh, yeah arigato" nodding like an idiot and she didn't say anything,me neither, she looked so confused, poor baby.  ^^;

But Akari... damn... she knew exactly what to do to get my attention, I shaked her hand and she just put her other hand over mine and stroked it, I was like "uh dafuuq" and just HAD to look right in her face, then she said something nice and played with her eyebrows, a very caring emotion haha, she was trying to make me feel more comfortable, but actually it made me feel more nervous, omg. Girl could easily compete with Donald Trump, just saying .  :ph34r:

It was really good that we all were a small fanbase in Dortmund, but still cheered very loudly. Just makes me miss the concert. I wished there was more often this oppurtunity.

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#571 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

Juice=Juice in Malaysia.

Photos and videos from the meet and greet
https://www.facebook...tvasiaofficial/

There are a bunch of photos on Twitter omg heaven.

#572 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:10 AM

I was there for the Meet&Greet & live in Malaysia..

was able to participate for the handshake..

They are much more good looking than I've expected..

Karin almost looks like a doll, Uemu is like an angel, even Sayuki who I dont consider super pretty looked super pretty up close..

I think I look like an idiot grinning like crazy but it was a nice & unique experience.. It was my 1st H!P handshake after all..

But I have to say, 3 songs is too short.. I want more!! but yeah, there were a lot of artists so it's understandable..

at least they performed Magic of Love during the meet&greet session.. so I guess I'm blessed already..

& one more thing, I got the autograph of all the members!! Yeah!!

#573 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:57 AM

^ I'm at the event too.. at least we get 5 songs but seriously that's sooo not enough

#574 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:50 AM

Jidanda Dance:

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#575 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

They are much more good looking than I've expected..

Really?  I hear this pretty often which makes me feel weird... for me they look exactly like on TV not bigger or skinnier or less / more pretty at all, how the majority says.  ^_^

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

#576 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:25 AM

Hi There, i just want to share my feeling about first Juice=Juice concert in Indonesia. It was a pleasure to meet them in person (i still can't believe i've met them and i handshake them). So here's my event report.

Goods section :
Unfortunately the goods booth was open very late from the schedule, approx 1-2 hour after the real schedule, even the fans already in queue. But the stock is available for most of all fans. there are many item sold, t-shirt, PB (to me it's more like Promotional book instead of Photo Book), towel, pouch, passport case, and photoset of all members. UNfortunately T-shirt item was sold-out very fast (lots of fans were into it), and input from fans, only 2-XL size vailable XD. First 100-buyers were able to attend "Handshake" event (i think the most important section). and thank god, i've got #99 entry XD XD. And some Japanese fans distribute JJ's single into us, for free.

Handshake Section :
As a i mention before, this section probably one of the most essential section of JJ's event in Indoensia. Why? because we will meet in person, shake hands with our favorite members. While lots of fans never attend H!P-related event before, it's really nervous to lots of fans (me included XD). and the handshake placed in a "secret room" in a different floor (the venue in ground floor). For me, i would like to give special message to my favorite, Uemura Akari.

So after lining in queue, every 20-person (one batch) went into a "secret room". I was in second batch. Beside that i wore a "LOvendor" shirt, maybe Yanamin (Miyazawa Marin's favorite Oshi) and Sayuki (Die-hard Reina Fans) notice me. So after our batch came into the "secret room" the members showed in distance. OMG THEY'RE SO PRETTY IN PERSON. THEIR FACE, HAIR, BODY REALLY A TRUE IDOL, FEELS LIKE AN REAL ANGEL FROM THE HEAVEN. Okay, while i waited for my turn, i must keep my coolness and prepare for the conversation. So here's the handshake lineup & my impression of each members.

1. Danbara Ruru : one of my all-time favorite KEnshuusei members lineup first. She's smiling so sweet, a little bit shy IMO. But one thing for sure, she's cute & Tall. I assumed Ruru was an average looks since Kenshuusei days, but i was wrong she's so cute in person.. This is how "Idol Transformation" works, she become cute so fast. And one thing to be noticed, she was tall, same level as Aari, higher than Yuka & Kanatomo. I just said "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu"

2. Yanagawa Nanami : This was her first appearance since moved from Country Girls. And like the tagline of the Country Girls "Cute or KAwaii", she's so cute and adorabe... and also super tiny to my 185cm too XD. And i said "watashi wa lovendor no Miyazawa Marin daisuki", she said "Sugooii, Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu"

3. MIyazaki Yuka : The leader, she's cute and young as expected. BUt i think she's too quiet not like the usual Yuka. Maybe she's too exhausted from Malaysia concert, i don't know. I just said "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu"

4. MIyamoto Karin : A cyborg Idol, when i met her in person, she's really a living doll (in a positive way). A true idol from her looks, her voice and her gesture. i just said "Karin-chan wa kawaii" she just said "arigatou" another thing about Karin, her skin was too bright (white) i think, compare to others, and she's not that short, around Sayuki and Kntm (Yanamin was the shortest of all)

5. Uemura Akari : then next was the member i really wanted to meet in person. I was her fans since 2013 when JJ debuted. I choose her because i like girl with more mature vibe, and she has a good figure too (you know she already released 2-PB right, AKARI I & AKARI II -i have them all XD). when shake hand, i said "watashi wa Akari-san no dai-fan, Akari-san wa ichiban daisuki" that she was screaming for hapiness (just like Uemu outgoing character), and grab my hand with her both hands. that was SUPER EXCITED, unforgetable memories. but i have to moved into next member.

6. Kanazawa Tomoko aka Kanatomo : surprisingly she was straighly shake my hand with her both hands, and talked "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" first without me said it first. many fan report during JJ in Europe, Kanatomo was one of the most friendly and nice member. And i think she was. Without fans biased into one of the members, she's the most friendly in Jakarta (i assume it was Yuka, but kntm instead). then i reply her "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, arigatou", she replied "Arigatou gozaimasu"

7. Takagi Sayuki : She was the last member in order, and one thing she noticed is my "LOvendor" shirt. She quickly said, "watashi mo Lovendor Daisuki", i continue to shake her hands, and replied "Reina-chan desu ka??" then she replied again "Reina chan daisuki" Sayuki was not too tall, probably same as Karin. And you know what, she's not a "Chubby" in person, similar like the other members i think.

After that, the Handshake event was over, REALLY left big impression for me, although i felt it was too fast, i wanted to do it again and again (that's why now i understand why some fans in japan doing handshake many times). And the last thing about handshake section, Akari & KNTM give the most impression for me. For Akari, because of my biased (and i was prepared into it), and for KNTM i was impressed by her kindness to fans, mostly overseas fans. But i like all of them overall (PLease come again to INdonesia)

For concert report, continue to my next post.

Stage performance section :

Regarding Event report, i've tweet some of their stage performance here
https://twitter.com/...961317417684992

Here comes the finale, the part where we (overseas fans) can see how's the real performance of the Hello!Project group. After boring discussion, then Juice=JUice finally came into stage. Without further redo, here's the playlist

1. FIesta Fiesta : First and probably the mandatory song for Juice=Juice's World tour, the formation was good, the dance was perfect, but the sound system is a mess.. Ruru's mic is dead, Karin's mic is intermittent. Oh my god, how come the big event like this, the sound system can be so bad?? The crowd went wild on opening song.

2. Jidanda Dance : energic song to be perform with "JIdanda formation" again the sound system was so bad, even the BGM or background Music went intermittent for a while. But the fans still in high tension after 2-energic songs including this.
After JIdanda Dance, there was a "Jidanda Formation" Cover by fans, they got special souvenir and photo session with JJ members.

3. Ai Ai Ai Gasa : next song went into more lovely one. they performed this song, but without "umbrella" (like in BUdokan or other concert). On this song, Ruru, Yanamin, Karin exhange their mic (because of the broken one).

4. KEEP ON : After Mellow song, they're back with energic one, KEEP ON ~Joshou Shikou!!~ i really like this song in JJ's latest release (beside FIesta Fiesta), really bring the old JJ's vibe (like Romance no Tochuu or Ijiwaru) with. And the fans woke up again, increased the tension.

5. MAgic of Love : I dunno why, but the re-package of old Taiyou to CIscomoon's song was popular song during JJ's concert. In regular concert or overseas concert, this song also bring back memories to the begining of Hello!Project. Of course in this song, Sayuki is the center of attention with her high-pitch screamo XD XD XD

6. GOAL Ashita wa Acchi Dayo : Sadly, this was their last song of the entire JJ World TOur in Jakarta. I was not enjoy this song because this is the end of the mini concert, so sad.. In overall, it was a very pleasure experience to see my Idol perform so close in front of my eyes. I wish i will be attend their future concert, with full setlist, including Romance no Tochuu, Ijiwaru, or Wonderful World.

Sorry for my bad grammar.

Whats_App_Image_2017-09-24_at_7.26.12_PM
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#577 Nisaponchu16

Nisaponchu16

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

^ thanks for your detail report!

Both concerts in Malaysia and Indonesia look so fun!! Despite of the mic incident, I think the girls seemed enthusiastic meeting the 'new crowds'. I hope HP will continue bringing their other talents to both countries in the future.

#578 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:41 AM

Glorious photos from Jakarta: https://www.flickr.c...157686522019910

(not mine)

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#579 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

Glorious photos from Jakarta: https://www.flickr.c...157686522019910
(not mine)

They're thousand times prettier in person than in picture, believe me XD
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#580 mizufan10

mizufan10

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

Hello there, I am a fangirl from Indonesia
I have been following Juice Juice since hello project announce the group
So when I heard this group coming to Indonesia, I decided to go to Jakarta eventough my hometown is so far from there.
Even now, I think everything that happened was like a dream, a dream that to good to be true.
At the handshake event's room, every words that I remembered flying away from my head, so I felt really bad for Ruru because I just shake her hands without telling anything, and Ruru also just smiling, I want to meet her again and tell that I am so happy that she got her debut.
And then I faced Nanami, I told her that I love Country Girls too, she gave me a thank with such a cute little smile.
I really can't remember what was Kanatomo and Aarii said to me, maybe they thanked me back since I told them thank you for coming to Jakarta and I wish they will come again.
Karin is my oshi (I love cute girls so much) and I told that I love her, she thanked me and smiling so brightly, I just wondering why her skin is so flawless, and her face is really small, she is really perfect, really really really she is the prettiest girl I ever seen with my own eyes in person!
And I was so surprised when I shake Yuka's hand, she said "good watch" to me first before I get to say something to her.
I promised I will keep this watch forever
And the last, I think I spend a lot of time with Sayuki (about 7 seconds maybe)
I told her that her voice really good and she was like "no no" while smiling, when we stopped shaking hand and I stepped back, she gave me a heart sign and said "I love you"
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?!!! SAYUKI REALLY SAID THAT TO ME???
I replied without thinking "I love you too" with a really loud voice,
That's the reason why I almost forgot everything about the handshake event, I just remembering Sayuki's voice echoing in my head

For the concert, I couldn't see it clearly, because there was so many huge guys in front of me, but I really enjoying the performance
And I got to see the really pro side of them when they were handling the trouble with the mic
And maybe someone didn't say it here, but Sayuki forgot a bit of her line for Magic of Love, and she faced (maybe) Karin at that time and Karin (maybe) told that was her singing line.

Thank you for reading my report and sorry for my bad english

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users