#21 MAAHAGA

MAAHAGA

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:30 PM

See You in THAILAND !!!

Welcome to .... LAND of SMILE !!!

meet you ... JUICE=JUICE at my hometown !!!

#22 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:03 PM

I'm a Malaysian.. but I'm really surprised to hear they are coming to Malaysia..

I dont think H!P has a big fanbase here..

I will definitely go to this concert to show support.. but yeah I'm still worried..

going to drag my friend along with me.. I'm really excited..

#23 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Awsooooome this is just a perfect way to show the naysayers and give J=J more international fans.I will probably go to the one in Germany but maybe also in UK. :D

#24 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:16 PM

I am currently in Beijing, if the ONLY TIME a Hello! Project act comes so close to me and I am away for it, I'll be pissed!
I go back to Ireland around July so I hope they come to the UK July/August :(

#25 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

Ah, a H!P concert in europe, in more places than france...it's a miracle. 

Gonna go to the UK one since it will obviously be in london lol, i wonder what venue they'll pick 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#26 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:38 PM

I am currently in Beijing, if the ONLY TIME a Hello! Project act comes so close to me and I am away for it, I'll be pissed!
I go back to Ireland around July so I hope they come to the UK July/August :(

With the single release, ongoing tour along with summer hp concerts I doubt they will go anywhere before July. But I could be wrong...

#27 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

Ah, a H!P concert in europe, in more places than france...it's a miracle. 

Gonna go to the UK one since it will obviously be in london lol, i wonder what venue they'll pick 

Suppose it really depends how many tickets they think they can sell though I think if they start small they'l probably have to move to a larger one because of demand. Even people who are not big on J=J or even H!P will go to it just to see an idol live or because they go see anything Japanese. I remember when Babymetal were doing their first ever live in London they were originally advertised for a really tiny venue that holds a few hundred people and because of demand they bumped them up to the Forum. 

Just for fun I'll place my bet on Islington Academy lol. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#28 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

That's an interesting development. Really didn't expect them coming to Germany. I assume it's probably going to be somewhere in the the west part of the country, probably Köln or Düsseldorf due to the big Asian communities there and being close to France, but in the rare case they decide to come to Berlin (which has a quite big Asian community too) I'll definitely go see them despite not being the biggest J=J fan. I hope this tour will give them sold out venues everywhere.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#29 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

Even if I only have 3 jpop concert attendances to compare I seeing Juice live was amazing. It is on stage that they shine the brightest so I really hope people will take this opportunity to see them.

#30 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

I wonder if they'll actually stage these events at established Conventions? I think the reason they're hitting so many places is a real attempt to gain new fans and not just the hope of retaining the established H!P fanbase (plus any C-ute fans drifting away). Anyway whatever, Ju=Ju are the main act to watch live and the act who I think can capture more fans with their performance because they are capable of amazing things in the concerts I've seen them in. There's no doubt I'll be going to the UK one, and I'll try my best to get as many other people as I can to see them too.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#31 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Ohhh my godddd!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!
I really hope they go to more than one U.S. city so that multiple people can go since the U.S. is so big.
I really hope they come to Chicago!! I could make LA work as well possibly....but somewhere near the midwest would be ideal!

I love all H!P groups so I'd really like to see them if I can.

I also hope this is the start of many H!P World Tours!!!!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#32 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

^^Conventions, hmm... Düsseldorf's Japan Day is in May... that'd be of rather short notice though.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#33 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

France's Japan Expo is in July.
If it's in Paris I'll go, if it's elsewhere it will probably be over my budget.

#34 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

I'll definitely go to the one in Germany. 

Although a friend of mine already lost hope because she thinks they'll apear at some Convention in summer, and most of them are already sold out lol

If, for whatever reason, I can't attend the Germany one, I'll debate if I go to UK or France to see them.

Juice=Juice isn't my favorite group, but I won't missing their concert!

#35 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

^^Conventions, hmm... Düsseldorf's Japan Day is in May... that'd be of rather short notice though.

The major London convention is also in May but that usually sells out before they invite music groups though there is another one in July that is Japan themed only. I hope it's not conventions anyway that'd put me off because I hate having to pay a ton of money on tickets and overblown hotel prices when I'm not interested in seeing anything else there. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#36 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:53 PM

I think I could go to any of the likely places in the U.S. except maybe New York cuz thats so expensive

MizukiRina

Twitter

#37 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:05 PM

The major London convention is also in May but that usually sells out before they invite music groups though there is another one in July that is Japan themed only. I hope it's not conventions anyway that'd put me off because I hate having to pay a ton of money on tickets and overblown hotel prices when I'm not interested in seeing anything else there.
Same, honestly. But then again "world tour" doesn't sound like they're just going to cons. Then, on the other hand, they're probably cheaper for UF than to organize stuff on their own.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#38 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:21 PM

Wow, I didn't expect this!
I like J=J but I never thought of going to one of their concerts only. However, if they came to Berlin I'd definitely go. My best friend lives there and she likes J=J a lot ^_^

(but it's probably Cologne  :ph34r: hope they announce it soon)

I sure hope other H!P acts do the same thing! 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#39 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

I really hope they will hold their own because I am not interested in conventions and I am worried that tickets will be hard to get ahold of. I am a bit scared that they will go when I am in Japan, it would be the ultimate bad luck but I doubt it. :D I am in the process of trying to get a casual C-ute fan inte J=J now. It could be fun to have her as company. :)

#40 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Anyone have a guesstimate as to when the tour dates / stops will be announced? I don't know how long it takes UFP to figure out stuff like this, especially overseas. I'm kind of anxious because my budget / planning / whether i can go or not really depends on the location and date and I'm anxious to plan as soon as possible haha.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users