Photo

[06/14] Kobushi Factory's 4th Single - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee janai ka Ninja nai ka

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#41 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:42 PM

Hm I like shalala better than Ee Janai Ka but it's definitely not a banger like any of the 3rd single songs. Overall feeling meh about this single as a whole..oh well i'm glad they're focusing on the Musical/Movie promotions. Won't be buying a limited or special edition. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#42 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

Pretty meh, but i prefer this song... Definitly doesn't feel like it's Rio's last single.

I mean this single was announced before she announced her graduation so I don't think it would've ever felt like Rio's last single unless they planned that from the beginning. 

I really like both songs Ee janai ka definitely has Kobushi spirit and Shalala although average is still pretty good IMO. It may not be their best but I still think it's something

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#43 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:35 AM

I actually like both songs? I mean, it's such a short preview so I can't say much but personally I like Shalala more than Ninjanaika just because I like punk songs. 

Although I like Ninjanaika over the musical's theme (I Love Ninja Girls) so... Yeah. I guess it's because I've been so deprived of new Kobushi songs that I'll take anything at this point.

「孤独なサバイバー

#44 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:40 AM

^That's the spirit.  ^-^

Shalala! MV screenshots (thanks to haropuroraba from JPLOP)

Spoiler

The calendar seems suspicious to me. 2nd day of the month? That could refer to both the formation and major debut anniversary. But Saturday? Let me think about it... May 2, 2015, January 2, 2016, April 2, 2016, and July 2, 2016 were all Saturdays - but only January 2, 2016 bears some importance to Kobushi as a group (1st formation anniversary)

However, if you look to the future... September 2, 2017 is Saturday as well...

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#45 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

^ my guess is it's September 2, 2017. Rio also graduates that day :/

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#46 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

Pretty meh, but i prefer this song... Definitly doesn't feel like it's Rio's last single.

I mean this single was announced before she announced her graduation so I don't think it would've ever felt like Rio's last single unless they planned that from the beginning. 

I really like both songs Ee janai ka definitely has Kobushi spirit and Shalala although average is still pretty good IMO. It may not be their best but I still think it's something

I doubt they didn't know Rio would graduate when they announced the single. It didn't sound like it was something that came out of nowhere.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#47 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

I don't know how many times is "many times", but they discussed the topic a lot they said so, I'm sure they knew it was at the very least a possibility. However, we don't know how long it takes between the time Rio told them "I've decided to graduate" and the time the fans are informed - I don't think it's very long, maybe a week at the most? Depending on work schedules and stuff I'm assuming as they like to announce things like this at concerts (like Haruka could have let them know a few days before and the girls would have been told maybe at a rehearsal in the following few days, and then they gave her some time during an MC to announce it on stage at the nearest concert date), but Rio's was announced online so, it may have been like a few days if that as it doesn't take long to type up a notice to fans and that kind of thing. But I don't know if there's more technical aspects to this I'm not considering (does it involve paperwork of sorts, for example?).

Anyway, point is, she may have told them too late (aka very recently), so they couldn't have changed anything around or planned the single to focus on her when everything was already in place. They begin doing all the shoots and recordings and dance lessons and such at least a few weeks before the announcement of the single, correct? Or at least the song recording process. And then it takes maybe a month from there to do all the rest so, I imagine everything was completed for the single at least a month ago. I know H!P members have said they don't take much time to do the prepping for a single but anyone that can maybe correct me with more solid facts and a better timeline of sorts would be awesome (I love learning about how they do things lol).

As for the song (the ninja one), I'm not feeling it, but I did think it's totally the type of thing Berryz would have gotten! It fits Kobushi really well, too.

#48 specktater

specktater

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:49 AM

Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa from the @JAM 2017 show (it starts about 19:30). I think this is a great song.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nl-P6vfA2_s

#49 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

Wow, what an amazing song!!! I'm a bit sad there aren't more solo-lines ther though... those in the chorus sound so good.

As I expected it's a perfect song for concerts.  :good:

EDIT: Alright, my fate has been sealed...
Now I'm jumping around the house singing the "Shalala! Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa" and "Shalalala lalalala..." parts. Why must it be so addictive!  ^-^

Edited by Pyo-Kiyo, 28 May 2017 - 09:33 AM.

#50 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

Shalala really is a good song for me. The moment Hamachan sang her solo line I was hooked lol

Though I am a little upset at the lack of solo lines... I would have wanted each member to get at least one line like in the other songs.

Can anyone do me a favour and upload (or make it available for download) just the Shalala performance. Normally I would do it myself but my laptop is just being dumb orz

「孤独なサバイバー

#51 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

There you go, download link for Shalala from the live performance:

https://we.tl/8eo25oJBtx

Since I don't have an account the link will be disabled after one week. 

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#52 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:41 AM

it's still too early for me to judge this single, but I think overall this single is good

Shalala does reminds me of songs like C-ute's Seishun Song.... Serious and passionate

Eejanaika... I really like the "yeah I'm a ninja, but I'm still a girl" lol pretty much an anti-stereotype song (btw I love the neon sign that says "Kobushi Koubou" lol)

Yami ni Nukegake... hmmm... the cheesy "victory is mine!" song lol

as for Picchipichi Tomodacchi... I wonder what it sounds like ...hmmm ...

but somehow reminds me of this...
Spoiler

^^; lol

can't wait for the A-sides full PVs and the preview of Picchipichi (if any)

spamming preorder links as always

Limited Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Limited Edition SP : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition A : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition B : CDJapan / Amazon JP

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#53 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 03:04 AM

Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa reminds me of 2010-2012 Berryz sounds like something that'd be on their 7 Berryz times album. I really love this single all around so far.

HLxdmXb.png

#54 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

Ninjas are here!

#55 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:48 AM

Enthusiasm for this single is really low lol ... I agree insofar that it hasn't created as much hype as the last ones. I guess they really dial back on promotion for Kobushi for now (although I hope it won't be as noticeable as it was with J=J until recently...) but I think they put a lot of effort into these songs.

Shalala! Yareru hazu sa has such a pleasant melody. It can sound a bit monotonous due to many duet lines and lack of more dynamic parts but I really really like it.

Love Shinobi Shinobazu line Reirei got in Ee Janaika ...it's kind of like her line in Sakura Night Fever <3

I don't care about all you grumpy guys, I'm feeling very happy now after watching the full MV :D

6DYNteh.png

#56 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

Yeah, not bad, not good, just there...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#57 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Ninjas are here!

wow i feel like im the only one who adores this song? 

and shalala is great too.. 

it's maybe unlike kobushi, but it's the kinds of idol songs that i love.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#58 may123

may123

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

Eee janai ka ninja nai ka might be my favorite song from Kobushi

#59 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

Shalala sounds better to me but I'm a bit sad that they're not using Ayapan for those high solo bits. I feel she would sound more stable!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#60 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

It's not that the songs are bad per se, but it's been a year since their last single, so the expectations were much higher.

I8dtEOy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users