#1 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

NMB48 3rd Album release date 2nd August 2017

"Masaka Singapore" Senbatsu:
Team N: Yamamoto Ayaka, Sutou Ririka, Yamamoto Sayaka, Ichikawa Miori, Naiki Kokoro, Tanigawa Airi, Hori Shion
Team M: Shiroma Miru (center), Yoshida Akari, Shibuya Nagisa, Kato Yuuka, Kawakami Chihiro, Kinoshita Momoka
Team BII: Ota Yuuri, Yagura Fuuko, Jo Eriko, Kushiro Rina
Kenkyuusei: Jonishi Rei

New members: Hori Shion, Jonishi Rei

#2 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:09 PM

Way to screw NMB up on the coming elections! Fans will either buy the single and let the girls flop or buy the AKB single then vote for the girls and let the single flop! <_<

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#3 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

WOW, what a horrible date to release it. Happy for Yuuri, though.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:33 PM

er .. AKB48 single bidding have already started and the 3rd round has completed ..

while NMB48 single bidding is still unknown ..

Payment wise they should not clash .. so there should be little conflict ..

furthermore .. do you absolutely think that the 48G fans is so noob that they did know that there will be a AKB48 single in late May every year for the SSK voting and the result would be on the middle of June?

This is the 9th year of SSK .. by now .. everyone knows when is SSK every year and everyone does prepare for it ..

Do you actually think that the big hitters actually start thinking about SSK when they announce it .. they probably plan and budget months ahead .. so the SSK budget should not affect their other expense much ..

So it is more likely to be a small effect ..

I guess it probably would be a good excuse if the single bomb out.. due to the new .... :P

like in the case of another (non-48) group I know who bomb out their single after adding a new member but thanks the Oricon rule change they had an excuse ..

Just that now as more single release .. they are like the 2nd worst selling group in the organization with the new rule when they were the 3rd best .. in a 7 group organization :P

(just added this for fun XD )

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

lol nmb fans will favor this single over the ssk. Yuuri center with Momoka and Rei!! I'm living! For a second i didn't see sayanee's name there and i was like "O_o" but she was after Ayaka so it's all good lolol.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

^ .. well hope so .. then nmb will get their butt handed to them in the ssk  .. but if the nmb fans likes it .. then sure ..of course ..

#7 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

okay so this single wasn't announced at the hs event yesterday (9th), and it hasn't been confirmed to be legit by any of the staff or the members, so it looks like it's just fan rumors. could we close the thread until it's been confirmed or something?

#8 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

By the looks of it, there's leaked photos from the MV shooting in Singapore. Appears to be a Shiroma Miru center.

b8c57625-s.jpg

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#9 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

FLASH magazine confirms this release as an album. Center of the album and the lead song, which will have a music video is Miru! The lead song is called "Masaka Singapore" and is beach themed.

Sutou Ririka is confirmed to participate.

Release date is 2nd August.

Edit: more info

5 types

Songs from singles: Rashikunai, Don't look back !, Durian shounen, Must be now, Amagami Hime, Boku wa inai, Boku igai no dareka.

Team songs

Shiroma Miru solo

Unit song for Yamamoto Ayaka, Jonishi Rei, Kokona, Suzu, Iwata Momoka and Mizokawa Mirai

Announcement video:

Nobody said anything when Ririka was announced but better than booing I guess.

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

hmm .. rather strange ..

I thought its a single .. but now it is an album ..

Did I remember wrongly .. did 48G use a similar trick before for another scandal? :unsure:

But anyway .. according to my friend who know Japanese  "Masaka Singapore" means "Could it be Singapore"

I guess it is always nice to have a song with your country name on it ..

Furthermore, the MV is shot in my country :)

and I think it song rather nice :)

#11 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:42 AM

I guess it could be easy to turn a single into an album if there in only 1 cd and 1 dvd for each type. The dvd content better be awesome if they want fans to buy this.

#12 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:14 AM

From stage48:

There are 4 handshake dates, 2 Osaka 2 Kanto. 3 2-shot dates, 1 each for Nagoya, Osaka and Kanto.

Aapon demoted from 5 slots to 4 slots.
Riripon promoted to 5 slots from 4 slots.
Aayan promoted to 4(!) slots from 1 slot.
Rei promoted to 3 slots from 1 slot.
Momorun promoted to 2 slots from 1 slot.

#13 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:37 AM

preorder links

Type N : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Type M : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Type B : CDJapan / Amazon JP
Regular Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP

But anyway .. according to my friend who know Japanese  "Masaka Singapore" means "Could it be Singapore"
I guess it is always nice to have a song with your country name on it ..
Furthermore, the MV is shot in my country :)

I think that translation is a bit off ^^;

I think it means "Unexpectedly it's Singapore"

the word "masaka" is a bit complicated and kinda hard to explain lol

when as a surprised response, "masaka" can means "No way", "It can't be", "Impossible", etc .

but when answering a question, it can also means "Surely not", "Of course not", etc

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:16 AM

^ .. lol .. sounds like a tourism campaign slogan .. XD

But ya .. as you know .. English is the first language in my country .. but unfortunately .. I think we got a slight expressing problem .. so that's why I often get misunderstood here

On the average .. we know 2-3 language .. but they try to make us the jack of all trade and we became the master of none ..

#15 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

Masaka Singapore sounds like Maenomeri to me. Even the choreo has similarities.

#16 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

I like the song, it's cute!! 

It sounds like a mix of Takane no Ringo and Boku wa Inai lmao 

I love hearing the fans awkwardly try to figure out what name to chant when it comes to duo lines ^^;

i'm guessing this is what RenaiHunter tried to post? (announcement video, single details, and full performance)

Placements seem to be (can't see the order of the back row welp so that may be wrong) 

Shion - Naiki - Jo - Rei - Miorin - Sayanee - Ririka - Fuuchan - YuuriMiru - Nagisa - Ayaan - Akarin - Yuuka - Airi - Chihiro - Rina - Momoka

Yuuri is clearly the shadow Wcenter for this song, like how Ayaan was with Sayanee in the last single.

#17 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

NMB48 3rd Album (TBA) 1st Round HS Result

Yamamoto Sayaka 35/35①
Shiroma Miru *5/35

#18 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:09 PM

【MV】まさかシンガポール / NMB48[公式]

Honestly, it seem very sponsored or collaborated to me, as it seem to feature many tourist attraction .. XD
and they release the full version of the MV which is not usual ..

The main building in the story is our old Supreme Court which was converted to the National Gallery a year and a half ago so it is new ..
I didn't know about it until this MV XD

Lastly .. OMG .. Miru ..
I mean I always like her and I got her "massage" from the high touch after the NMB48 theater stage I went in 2012 ..
In 2011, I nearly mistake her for a fan at the airport because she look so lost and kiddy ..
But its kind of weird to pick a 1st gen oshimen when I knew about her like for like 7 years and possibility nearing the end of her career
So.. I dunno

#19 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

Only 4 new songs which makes the single theory sound real:

1 Masaka Singapore (All Types)

2. Namba ai (All Types)

3. Boku wa aisarete wa inai (new) - Shiroma Miru (Regular Edition)

3. Sa sa sa saikou! - Yamamoto Ayaka, Jonishi Rei, Umeyama Cocona, Yamada Suzu, Iwata Momoka, Mizokawa Mirai (Theater Edition)

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

I dunno .. did they make the effort on the MV to feature less of Riripon ..?
Just that she got sort of a main feature on the laptop part .. but I think they can't avoid it because it has Miru and Akarin with her and they flash the Singapore map ..

Anyway .. they are pretty crazy to run around in my country (which is really hot and humid) in those black outfit. Basically they are absorbing heat and trapping it inside their outfits .. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users