• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:06 PM

^It wouldn't have been hard. She's in like, 5/6th position? and there are a good 10 other girls in the senbatsu, so it wouldn't have been difficult to simply not include her solo clips and include another girls solo's instead. We still saw her, but she wasn't too in your face, which I think is a good work around because if we saw her too much or even too little, the situation would be brought up again. The screen time in general was really well done imo. Sayanee who wasn't center, but obviously the most popular member, still got a decent amount a shots without overshadowing the main center or other girls in front of her, so it worked out well. I'm happy to see management finally taking what most nmb fans have been saying, and have started to push the other girls more. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#22 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:16 AM

Covers!!!

Type N

607px-Namba_Ai_~Ima%2C_Omou_Koto~_N.jpg

Type M

607px-Namba_Ai_~Ima%2C_Omou_Koto~_M.jpg

Type B

607px-Namba_Ai_~Ima%2C_Omou_Koto~_B.jpg

Regular

607px-Namba_Ai_~Ima%2C_Omou_Koto~_Reg.jp

Theater

606px-Namba_Ai_~Ima%2C_Omou_Koto~_Theate

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#23 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

^lmao at momoka in the theater ed ^^;

singapore performance! 

everyone looks great here! And sayanee's presence isn't needed in this song, which i think is great. Hopefully management see's that and finally stops titling their concerts as "how long can we go with sayanee" or whatever dumb gimmick that is. 

I think both this song and Nogi's newest single give off a nice "end of summer festival" song that's no too upbeat but not super boring. I like songs like that.

#24 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

【AKB48SHOW】NMB48「まさかシンガポール」フルサイズ

#25 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

https://dai.ly/x5v6980Masaka Singapore on Music Station. It was too focused on Riripon if you ask me.

#26 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Well, it's her last performance on TV, and regardless of the scandal, she was already a popular member in NMB who made headlines with Durian and was made to be the next "pushed" ace after Sayanee, so seeing her get this treatment isn't unusual to me. They do this with all graduating "popular" member's last msta performances. It's unfortunate that Miru's first solo center had to be overshadowed by this, but it is how it is. I'm sure Miru will get another chance at centering and being the star of the show.

As shocking as the whole rirpon thing is, i'm glad that both the group, the fans, and even the media are dealing with it in a mature way. 

The performance was great! I kinda wish they showed momoka more since she's graduating now but it was recorded before her announcement so watev lol

#27 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

Day 1: 137,967 #1

#28 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥