• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 tarfan5

tarfan5

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:51 AM

Wait, so the concert is starting at 3:00 pm JST? If so, that's 2:00 AM for us EST-ers.

6PM JST  

5AM EST

and

2AMPST (its where I am at currently)

#42 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:47 AM

11 AM CEST here (and thus during worktime, damn >_<)

#43 ArigatouOtomomochi

ArigatouOtomomochi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:50 AM

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to use a VPN to view the livestream & I'm not quite getting there. I am in the United States. I'm successfully connected and all the test I'm doing are reading me in Japan, but niconico is not having it at all. When I'm logged out of my account, I can see the Otomomochi page just fine (I can't if I'm not connected to VPN), but as soon as I'm logged in I'm getting the region-lock message (regardless of connection to VPN). I bought the niconico premium membership before I knew it was region-locked and I've never used a VPN before today, so I'm kind of confused if I'm missing something

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:40 AM

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to use a VPN to view the livestream & I'm not quite getting there. I am in the United States. I'm successfully connected and all the test I'm doing are reading me in Japan, but niconico is not having it at all. When I'm logged out of my account, I can see the Otomomochi page just fine (I can't if I'm not connected to VPN), but as soon as I'm logged in I'm getting the region-lock message (regardless of connection to VPN). I bought the niconico premium membership before I knew it was region-locked and I've never used a VPN before today, so I'm kind of confused if I'm missing something

If push does come to shove, I'm sure another server will stream the event.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 ArigatouOtomomochi

ArigatouOtomomochi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

If push does come to shove, I'm sure another server will stream the event.

Thanks for replying! What does that mean, exactly? How would I find it if it happened? Sorry for the followup questions, I appreciate your time

#46 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:38 AM

I know that a lot of users post links to alternative streaming when BS SKY does live streams on Japan TV, so if they're doing Momoko's as well we're good. However, if only nico is doing it (like Buono!'s Pienezza), then there'll be less of a chance for alternative streams.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#47 ArigatouOtomomochi

ArigatouOtomomochi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:05 AM

I thought I was in the clear, because it was showing me the page for the stream.

It was pages that was previously rejecting me for being out-of-japan, so I thought I was safe,

but it kicked me out as soon as the stream actually started.

I have no idea how it's still recognizing that I'm out of Japan. I'm honestly just really upset.

I know I was never guaranteed to veiw it, but I spent 7+ hours learning and installing and buying different VPN

to make it work and bought all these stupid snacks to enjoy the concert with.

Sorry. I'm just complaining. I'm really disappointed. :\ Momochi is the reason I got into H!P,

so it's just a big blow after all this work.

#48 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

^
I know it means watching the concert later, but if you have BitTorrent there is the possibility that someone might upload the concert to Aidoru!Online after it's over :)

#49 ArigatouOtomomochi

ArigatouOtomomochi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:26 AM

Really? That's amazing... I'll get it and learn how to use it, then.

How long does it take for someone (if anyone) to upload a streamed concert like this to Aidoru!Online?

Thanks so much for your time and reply.

#50 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

If you're having problems streaming from NicoNico, make sure you've changed your region location in your account setting to Japan. Log out, be on VPN, log back in. Also might make a difference if you change the region to Japan, at the bottom of the homepage. I was able to watch the live stream by changing my account's region and using a VPN. Could also be the VPN you're using. I'm using SoftEther VPN.

EDIT: To connect using that VPN client, after it's open, double-click on VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. In the pop-up window, double-click on an entry with Japan labelled in the Region column. If you're having problems connecting to a certain relay, try a different one.

Edited by simplemindead'17, 30 June 2017 - 08:39 AM.

#51 ArigatouOtomomochi

ArigatouOtomomochi

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

Someone recommended me expressvpn and I tried a couple before that. I'm admittedly not that smart, so it was a huge challenge and I was just discouraged.

VPNgate is absolutely a lifesaver. Thank you so much, I really owe you one. I feel like an idiot being this worked up over it, but thank you so much.

#52 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

Opening Act
ANGERME - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku (8nin)
Tsubaki Factory - Hatsukoi Sunrise
Kobushi Factory - Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
Juice=Juice - Wonderful World (5nin)
Morming Musume '17 - Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are!
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#53 tarfan5

tarfan5

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

If you're having problems streaming from NicoNico, make sure you've changed your region location in your account setting to Japan. Log out, be on VPN, log back in. Also might make a difference if you change the region to Japan, at the bottom of the homepage. I was able to watch the live stream by changing my account's region and using a VPN. Could also be the VPN you're using. I'm using SoftEther VPN.

EDIT: To connect using that VPN client, after it's open, double-click on VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. In the pop-up window, double-click on an entry with Japan labelled in the Region column. If you're having problems connecting to a certain relay, try a different one.

Someone recommended me expressvpn and I tried a couple before that. I'm admittedly not that smart, so it was a huge challenge and I was just discouraged.

VPNgate is absolutely a lifesaver. Thank you so much, I really owe you one. I feel like an idiot being this worked up over it, but thank you so much.

THANKS Both of you  i get to watch the concert at least halfway 

#54 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:42 AM

I keep getting kicked. Sadly I missed all of my Oshi group came back right at the end. But thankfully made it through all of my second favorite (kobushi) before being kicked again. 

HLxdmXb.png

#55 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:15 AM

I live for this.
VCAKQtB.jpg

Momoko
9JFF13e.jpg
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#56 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:20 AM

Marin from Lovendor is at the concert as well. she posted a pic on twitter. Looks like Berryz in front of her (everybody staring at them ^^;)

DDjrxTvXYAEidK_.jpg

#57 simplemindead'19

simplemindead'19

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1307 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:21 AM

https://twitter.com/...714929619206144

Twitter video recording of live stream, Morning Musume '17's opening act. Check the Twitter user's timeline for videos of the other opening acts.

#58 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:27 AM

Risako's there?!

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#59 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai