• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

Does anyone know how many people can fit?

#22 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

^
no idea

but according to http://sasp.mapion.c...park4/info/909/, the Aokainanrinji parking lot can park 480 cars

If google is doing me right (most likely not) I think this is the venue?
http://imasugunews.com/3611.html

close but no lol

there are many parking lots in that area, so I pinpointed the exact location of the venue on google map (satellite map)

Aokainanrinji Parking Lot ^^; google map

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#23 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:53 PM

Ah I literally just took the venue name copy and pasted it and that was what came up for it. 

HLxdmXb.png

#24 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:53 AM

I'm excited for how they decide to do the set up, and the actual set list for the event. I know it's not Nippon Budokan or Yokohama Arena, but technically Momoko already got that with Berryz Koubou's last concert and Buono!'s potential last conecert (~Pienezza!~ @ Yokohama Arena). So this is perfect for Momoko to have a fun last concert as her last official day as an idol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#25 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:28 AM

But like... Does this have any special significance to Momo? Like is this where Berryz held their first fan event or single release event or something? I thought about that the other day, because I honestly can't understand why they're doing this at a parking lot of all places.

Has this ever happened in H!P before?

#26 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:25 PM

But like... Does this have any special significance to Momo? Like is this where Berryz held their first fan event or single release event or something? I thought about that the other day, because I honestly can't understand why they're doing this at a parking lot of all places.

I think they were just looking to book an outside venue in general. If that parking lot can hold about 480 cars, I could imagine it could hold a good amount of people as well.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#27 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

I think they were just looking to book an outside venue in general. If that parking lot can hold about 480 cars, I could imagine it could hold a good amount of people as well.

It really depends on how they fill it up and what kind of cars.  ^^;

The space for one car can probably fit 4-8 rows of 3-4 people each. That would mean space for 5760-15360 people. A parking lot will also need roads between the parking spaces to accommodate cars moving around. People would need less space than that, but I can't really guess how much that would add.

The peach from among berries, and grown in the country,
and apple juice, so fine. Once green turned pink, purple has fangs;
a taste of sweet poison still lingers as I watch the new era's dawn.

#28 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

I think it's good if it's a well known venue where, for example Ultra Japan, has been.

It's not random and a lot of festivals and music events are held open air.

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#29 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

She deserves the solo grad, since she didn't officially graduate with the BK members, she stayed in H!P to serve as a way of showing CG the ropes and promoting them as a member and for people to know about them.

Whilst she is a CG member, she has also achieved a lot more before joining them.

She's getting a pretty good venue too, considering it'll be summer.

#30 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

I don't see any tickets for this listed in Gorakudoh yet. Too early maybe?

#31 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

I don't see any tickets for this listed in Gorakudoh yet. Too early maybe?

Ye, those for C-ute got theirs this week, so you can expect it to show up in 2 weeks

Posted Image

#32 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

mazase3kan-img600x512-1497507653ywrxrp30

There's some info on the seating now. If these assumptions are correct, we're looking at 9900 seats. I've seen another chart, where the う row, が4 and が8 fit less people, so perhaps it's a bit less.

#33 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

News regarding the opening act for the concert via A on J P L O P:

Morning Musume. '17, Angerme, Juice=Juice, Kobushi Factory, and Tsubaki Factory will all be the opening act at Momochi's last live on 6/30 (around 5:20pm start). Iikubo Haruna and Kudo Haruka can't participate due to scheduling. Asakura Kiki is also absent.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7273/

#34 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

so CG won't be performing at this event at all?

#35 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

so CG won't be performing at this event at all?

They will be :) The reason they're not included in the list of opening acts is because they're performing as a main act along with Momochii :)

#36 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:53 PM

They are not included on the link you posted. They will not be performing as an opening act, although (corrected above) they are selling CG individual member goods at the show, so they will presumably be appearing as part of the main concert.

DDOhydd.gif

#37 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

Hey there! I read somewhere that there's gonna be a streaming? Can anyone please give more info about that? 

Posted Image

#38 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:27 PM

^

http://live.nicovide...tch/lv301167576

Edit: Then again I got this kind of message "This program is not available in your region." after I logged in so your mileage may vary.

#39 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

Wait, so the concert is starting at 3:00 pm JST? If so, that's 2:00 AM for us EST-ers.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#40 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:54 PM

According to this page it starts at 6pm (doors open at 4pm) (JST). 

It looks like it's raining quite a bit though. 

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users