• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

Her last concert will be a solo concert.It seems venue is outside in Odaiba.

The concert is called ♥Arigato Otomomochi♥
http://www.helloproj...dac98cbb3975cd4

HLxdmXb.png

#2 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:41 PM

A bit dissapointend she will not get a big concert with the Country Girls...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#3 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

It does seem strange to have a solo graduation concert...

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#4 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

I'm not.
Momochi is so much more then just cg. She deserves this, and I'm sure cg will perform at her last concert. Wouldn't be suprised if a few more guest showed up to perform too.

She's been active since 2002. She's already having her last concert with cg, so this is probably a graduation from hp. And she'll have a send off at the final for cg

HLxdmXb.png

#5 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

Yeah sure but a solo graduation is weird. She'll probably get a bunch of guests.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#6 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

That's what I'm hoping for. I really wanna see her perform with Hama-chan and Mizuki maybe as a trio?
And maybe like 1 song with each current group.
OH I'd love too see Maasa, Yurina and Miya (since they are the only active ones in terms of performing from Berryz) 

I also wouldn't mind seeing some OG members come and perform with her. 

HLxdmXb.png

#7 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

It will most likely not be a complete solo concert. Country girls will most likely be there, probably some Berryz members, maybe even C-ute members (although they might not be on stage due to their graduation earlier that month). I also see Mizuki being their as Momo's biggest fan. There might even been some seniors, as Momochi is the last piece of old Hello!Pro.

I am however happy they are giving her such a big sendoff.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#8 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:29 PM

I'm not surprised she's getting a solo grad concert. Aside from C-ute (who get to graduate as a group), she is the longest serving Hello! Project member ever and is graduating 15 years to the day she joined H!P Kids.

I guarantee you Buono! will perform, Country Girls will perform, some of the Berryz will come out of hiatus to perform, and hell I bet even some ZYX stuff will happen. Momochi has achieved legendary status.

#9 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Momoko deserves this :respect:

wFmjOML.jpg

xNoKltr.jpg  :king:

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#10 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:37 PM

This is such a great idea. How very fitting for Momoko :D

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#11 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:53 AM

i smell H!P Kids reunion. XD

#12 RisaZhou

RisaZhou

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Great~ I was hoping this to be happen and it's happening~ I'm totally waiting for kids reunion!!!! Especially I'm hoping Berryz to perform once again!

#13 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

I think it's a bit odd that they are having her grad concert on a temp stage set up in a parking lot in Odaiba...

It would be much better for her and the fans if it was held in an actual concert hall, like Nakano Sunplaza, etc.

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#14 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

Guess that's too big for her as a soloist.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#15 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

Yup, even though I really detest her during Berryz Koubou days, I have to admire her commitment for staying with the company for so long. So a solo graduation ceremony for one of the most popular/recognizable members of H!P is definitely worthy. This is really the closure of the another era.

#16 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

yeah I totally expecting something like this XD

I'd find it very weird if her last concert is a CG concert.... 100% overshadowing CG... I don't think she'd want something like that

and for me, her final concert being a CG concert would be a total letdown since she is not just graduating from CG lol (and I'm not her fan :ph34r: )

... but the location ... Aokainanrinji Parking Lot ^^; google map

it may be fun for her wotas

but 6/30 is hot and humid ... I don't think "regular" people wanna pay 9800yen to be surrounded by sweaty wotas ^^;

btw there is a 53% chance of rain on 6/30 based on the data from 1980 to 2010, and if Momo invite Maimi, the chance of rain will increase to almost 100% :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#17 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Maybe the crowed will get blasted with water? Momoclo really loves to do that. They have at basically all their out door concerts. So maybe hellopro will do it to.

HLxdmXb.png

#18 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

I think it's also worth taking note she's fully leaving entertainment. The rest of berryz are still with UFA even if they're not doing much right now(eg Risako) and C-ute look to be the same. This is literally the final moment of Idol/entertainer Momoko.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#19 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

A solo concert. Excellent. This is just perfect.

I'm sure there will be all the expected and perhaps unexpected guests. However, nominally making it a solo concert really lets them put the focus on her and her life-time achievements so far, as opposed to just the period she spent with CG.

Apart from that... Well, actually, I have no idea what to make of the location, but apart from that it's pretty much perfect. They better do something interesting for the stage. I wonder how many people can fit on there?

The peach from among berries, and grown in the country,
and apple juice, so fine. Once green turned pink, purple has fangs;
a taste of sweet poison still lingers as I watch the new era's dawn.

#20 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

If google is doing me right (most likely not) I think this is the venue?
http://imasugunews.com/3611.html

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users