Photo

[06/21] ANGERME's 23rd Single - Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / Namida Irono Ketsui / Majokko Megu-chan

• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#21 RisaZhou

RisaZhou

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

The new song title sounds so similar to Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai and my first reaction was will this be a updated version of Kimi Sae(≧∇≦)

#22 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

I would prefer it to be like Ai Araba It's All Right than kimi sae ireba. ... :)

#23 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

^Hm can't imagine Angerme doing a song like Ai Araba It's alright though...

I really hope Aiai is back for this single, I miss her a lot :( 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#24 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

^ I can imagine Angerme doing a song like Ai Araba It's alright because they remind me of that MM era

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#25 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:04 AM

Watch it be a platinum era type of song.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#26 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

Watch it be a platinum era type of song.

Lol well people think every new song sounds like a platinum era type of song here. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#27 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:37 AM

AiAi Sae Ireba Nanni mo Iranai

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#28 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

^ this

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#29 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:01 PM

A bit random but which members are the most popular with the wota? And how popular is Moe? I might go for shakes because I will be in Japan during the release. :)

#30 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:13 PM

Ai Araba It's All Right or Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai ???

0fc.gif

:ph34r:

but not Chou Happy Song style, something like Just Try lol

and according to http://helloproject....ail/HKCN-50518/, 7 Types as usual

as for Aiai... I think there is a very high possibility that she wont be in this single....

because they need to finish all the voice recordings and the filming of the PVs at least 2 months before the release

if she's in this single, they have to make an announcement today or tomorrow

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#31 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

A bit random but which members are the most popular with the wota? And how popular is Moe? I might go for shakes because I will be in Japan during the release. :)

All I can tell you is that Ayaka is the most popular  and Rina is the least popular. I feel like Moe has an established amount of fans considering she's only been around for a year

MizukiRina

Twitter

#32 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

^I guess I have pretty much set myself up for faliure then. ^^; Ayacho, Moe and Murotan are my top 3. I better hope for an extremly good drawing luck or that I get one with the entire group. 

#33 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

Dawa, Takechan, Murotan.

#34 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

^Basically my secret to success will be if I get Takecan and try swapping for Kamikochan. Well their dates for such things have not been revealed yet but if I get a chance I will try. 

#35 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

I've never gotten the impression it's hard to get a particular girl. Most handshakes are for the entire group iirc. If they do 2-shots it's a different story.

#36 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

^As long as you find someone who wants the member you have then that should be easy, but more poeple will want the popular members for obvious reasons. But I don't know which system Anju uses. J=J and MM seem to use different ones when it comes to box sets so I am hoping Anju will use the J=J system. But I still got plenty of time to figure that out and time to decide how many copies to buy once the dates are revealed and pre-orders go up. 

#37 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

I've never gotten the impression it's hard to get a particular girl. Most handshakes are for the entire group iirc. If they do 2-shots it's a different story.

Handshakes just depend, there are the group ones which are usually promo you just show up and buy a copy and you get a ticket with it then go do your group handshake and get like 2-3 seconds with each member. Boxed sets sometimes come with individual handshakes and these are longer you get like  10 seconds or more depending on how generous they are. I think in these cases and with 2 shots there is a lot of trading going on so you might be able to get who you want if you are confident enough to poke around and find somebody who wants the one you have. Bit hard if you have somebody who isn't very popular though if you want anyone other than Ayaka it's fairly easy. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#38 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:36 PM

I'm surprised that this hasn't been updated yet besides the title lol.

But yeah, another track is confirmed to be "I Musou Strong" (I 無双 Strong) , which is a play on the words "I'm so strong", which they repeat throughout the song.

Concert rip: https://m.youtube.co...sfPxJkvs2mYR1OA

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#39 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

^Sounds like they are singing to Aiai to be strong as she is strong.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#40 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

This song sounds so cool! I have the worst earworm of this. If the other songs are as good as this one I'm definitely buying this single!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users