Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#141 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

@minaeshi
Let me explain that the action here is not her announcement or her marriage..
The point here is she knowingly did a wrong and knowingly hurt a lot of people in the process..
And the people hurt who are also human include not only the fans, but the other girls in the group and the staffs involve too.

I do not understand your point about Juri as I do not see anything wrong for anyone to denounce a wrong-doing even if he/she have done it before..
For example, a former drug addict can tell you doing drugs is bad..

Furthermore, Juri is not speaking for herself.. She is the team 4 captain which means she has the responsibility of being one of the leaders of the girls in 48G..
She is speaking for all the girls who are not in the position to speak up..

The issue ain't about her marriage and I too wish her happiness in her future life..
I understand the joy of marriage as I am married for 14years..
I can even appreciate the work she had put in as an idol.
And I would even support if she want to continue in the entertainment industry in future..
But all in all.. It does not take away the fact that she hurt a lot of people and many of those are people who care for her.

Sorry, but you don't need to explain anything, i understand the situation just fine, thank you. 

My point was that, for someone who recently got caught up in something that could have resulted in loss of votes or worse, her career, i don't think its okay for her to publicly shame another member for a scandal so soon after her own, like people didn't forget. Had she mentioned it like Naachan did, i wouldn't have a problem, but doing it so directly just left a bad taste in my mouth. That's all.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#142 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

^ alright thanks for reading..
I was also doing a general explanation on my views beside addressing to you..
You know in almost 9years here.. I have never gotten a reply that say "I change my mind, you are right" ..so obviously I am not counting on that happening when I wrote this..
But in all.. I just need to know that we understand that even if what Juri did was totally absolutely wrong.. It does not changes what Riripon did any more or less wrong.. :)

#143 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

No i understand, its good to have different opinions because then we can all see different view points of this story. 

We can all agree that what she did was wrong, i'm just glad i heard it from her first, that's all.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#144 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:48 AM

The whole case is just mind-boggling ..

I mean the general assumption is Shukan Bushun is going to expose Riripon right after the SSK ..
So she acted ahead of them and announce it at her award so as to defeat them ahead of time, while still paying a high price for it ..

But I just got a lot of questions in my mind ..
who leaked the info to Shukan Bushun? one of the staff who know? Riripon personal friends or family? Riripon fiance?
Did the guy proposed and she accepted first or they decide to get married knowing that Shukan Bushun is going to reveal Riripon scandal?
If Shukan Bushun is going to reveal her scandal .. many girls have gotten a scandal and have basically survived or just graduated later ..
What could be so different for her case that she got to do this move of announcing her marriage at SSK..?
How much the management with or without AkiP are into it? Is it actually their solution? or they have no idea?
If Shukan Bushun didn't know about it ..she is just going to have a secret wedding ..? which don't make any sense ..
Is she pregnant? is that the difference of her scandal to others?

its just drama all the way ..
Its like one of those shows where there is a crisis and the villain look set at winning ..
and with a drastic and and unheard of move .. which shock everyone .. defeat the villain ..
And the end seem to be that there are some loss but it could be worse if the villain won ..
I am not sure if we will ever know the whole truth .. maybe in time ..in a long time ..

there have been many arguments about the dating rule .. not only on 48G but for like all idols ..
But if they remove the dating rule .. will the fans be fine with it when they know they are dating even if it does not break any rules?
The dating rule is made to prevent situation like these .. but it also seem to escalate the situation when it really happen ..
I think I will just stop thinking about these .. its really turning into the Riripon scandal thread ..
I am going to meet my friend today .. a Riripon fan .. he spend quite a bit on her .. just to check if everything is ok .. and I want to hear out his thoughts ..

the year have been terrible for me .. I got fandom ending graduations on other non-48G groups ..
Even the super stable H!P is like shaking it up and messing up my fandom ..
In all this .. the only bright light seem to be 48G ..
Its strange to me that with so much negative things happening at 48G and I just seem to dodge them all and all is just positive to me ..
So I will end my exile of 48G which started in mid 2014 ..
Its strange .. I am coming back in while my other 48G fan friends seem to be going away from them ..

#145 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

As very casual idol fan I find all this rather entertaining. Including forum buzz. ^_^  I mean in otherwise stagnant AKB fandom these days it creates fresh talking point. Good! Sure she took idol BF issue into another level but in my book after N46 Sayuri scandal nothing is in G48 sacred any more.

Announcement probably hurt her fans but it's idol fandom harsh reality. By the end of they her fans are now in similar position with Mayuyu fans. Both fandoms put considerable effort into election and both lost their fav.

#146 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:09 AM

^ .. I think we got 2 realize there are 2 different effects when it come to idol leaving ..
The first one are the normal one where they announce it and it is going to be some time later ..
Usually when its some time later .. it gives the fans a chance to settle their feelings ..
The fans will also be able to enjoy their final moments with their idol as the day draw near ..

The second one are the quick one .. it could be a sudden announcement and they go on the spot or in just a couple of days ..
For these .. it gives the fan no time to settle .. so the scar of it is going to be a lot longer ..

For the Riripon case .. it is extremely harsh because she knife them right in the heart ..
She do not have to leave .. because the idol in the fan's heart has died immediately ..
and the scar would be the feelings of betrayal and it may last for a long time ..

taking about super important idol leaving ..
Honestly .. I have not recovered from Mizuho leaving and may never recover from it ..

This year result ..
Nao got a place in the senbatsu ..

14. Furuhata Nao (SKE48 - Team KII, 40,202) (↑15)

which makes me think about 2014 result where Mizuho had the edge on Nao and was really up and coming ..

54. Yamada Mizuho (SKE48, 14,942) (NEW)
55. Furuhata Nao (SKE48, 14,634) (NEW)

I just wonder if Mizuho is still around.. would she have made it to the senbatsu ..
She just killed all the "could have been" when she graduated ..
It also ends all the "could have been" journey for fans like me ..
oh the pain !!! ..

We talk about not treating the idol as human but we even more so forgot that the fans are also human ..
There is just so much pain involve .. money is secondary compare to the love for your idols ..
We talk about the idols being emotionally traumatized .. then what about the fans?
Stuff like these bring about depression and all the negative stuff that follows with it which may last for the rest of their life ..

#147 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

It took me a while to come down after watching SSK. I'm wondering if all of this is just one big stunt because 48G can't grow so they produce a fake and controlled decline of their popularity just to present new faces and get it back up.

I loved Riripon right from the start and I was so shocked and angry by her announcement. I hate the no dating stuff and in general I only blame the media for trying to squeeze money out of the girls by outing their love life. But this was just the worst. Riripon seemed so determined to be an idol and now she's all of a sudden getting married? That's dumb like... she could have just sit through the scandal and not say anything about marriage at all. Also she could have waited to get married if that's really her true love yadda yadda yadda. She's only 20 (and if you really love an idol would you propose to her and end her career instead of waiting for her some more years? man!)

On the other hand it just fits this whole "management cancels the public SSK event because of rain" thing (which was totally unexpected and no outdoor festival ever managed through something like this... sure...) and Mayuyus graduation announcement at the most depressing moment of the event. 

I think maybe all of it was staged. They could see that the votes were declining a lot this year and just maximized the drama as much as possible. They will film a super dramatic documentary about it and eventually present G48 like a phoenix rising from the ashes. I'm just not sure yet how they gonna manage that. Then again G48 management is amazing choreographing an arc of suspense.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#148 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

48G. Not G48.

Also, 

A Japanese lawyer is making the case that it's quite likely that there could be a lawsuit against Sutou Ririka / AKS, from fans, wanting their money back - in that her campaign etc. was fraudulent. Will be fun to see if someone goes through with that. 

#149 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

^ .. wow ..

==========

hmm .. anyway .. met my friend I think I got a long way to go to get my news back ..

I was told .. Sasshi would not be taking part next year?
Juri got suspended .. possibility because of her comment?
and Yuko apologies for her negative reaction to the Riripon case?
Seem Riripon is the one who did wrong but others is paying for it .. and the fans are unhappy ..

Is it true? ..

Seem the Riripon fans has gone pass the initial shock which is the denial phrase ..
and now they go into the acceptance phrase and wishing her to have a good marriage ..

#150 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

Its Sashi, Mayu and Kitarie's last sousenkyo.

Juri is suspended temporarily because of the comment she made on ssk. Yet Riripon isnt (yet) and AkiP thinks shes funny...

To be honest Juri was out of line mainly because she just had a scandal herself.

#151 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

^

^

I'm not sure what rock you have been living under. Both Mayu and Sasshii had their whole campaign around it being their last SSK.

Internet killed common sense.

#152 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

^ the rock that only come here for info and nowhere else ..
Furthermore I do not understand Japanese ..
but thanks for the info :)

but anyway it makes sense ..
I think besides the Riripon fans who will have their own way to deal with it ..
There are plenty of non-Riripon fans who are sitting on the fence ..
Their opinion of the whole matter may depends on the reaction or opinion of their idols or respected former and present members ..
So it would be better for the members and respected former members to keep it down if they do not want the case to blow up ..

well .. for the Sasshi not running next year ..
it matters to me because this mean that I got to start saving now to fight for no.1 for Sakura XD

#153 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Juri is suspended temporarily because of the comment she made on ssk. Yet Riripon isnt (yet) and AkiP thinks shes funny...

To be honest Juri was out of line mainly because she just had a scandal herself.

Is this a confirmed fact, that Juri is suspended because of her speech - or is it the assumption of Japanese fans (and thus also Western fans)? Because I've seen the assumption yes, but not as a confirmed fact. 

But yes, if that is the case, then management needs to ###### right off. While it might be hypocritical of Juri to say this, her words were 100% true, and I'm glad she said it.

#154 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:26 PM

Most exciting election ever....

Beside that, here is....

As usual Jerry (AKBZine) translating all the senbatsu speeches. [Thanks Jerry]

Please check his website/blog: https://akbzine.com/

or individually:

Sasshi: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8590

Mayuyu: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8588

Jurina: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8586

Sakura : https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8584

Ogino Yuka: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8582

Dasu: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8580

Yuihan: https://akbzine.com/...tles/#more-8578

... etc

#155 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Oh .. I heard that Riripon scandal photos are out for Shukan Bushun ..
So I go look them up .. dunno if I got all of it or I got it wrong ..but its like nothing compare to Tano Yuka ..

it only show her taking a train alone ..
show a guy walking the corridor of an apartment alone .. does not even show him stopping or going in and out of the apartment door..
show Riripon walking alone .. walking out of a convenience store alone ..
show Riripon standing at the apartment door facing the wrong way ..with only a third body back view showing a bag, jacket, hat and bits of white heels which I myself could post as wearing this 4 items..
Basically she can be going home and we can get get any random guy walking pass the door ..
Compared to the many scandal we got .. its like nothing .. they can't even put them together ..

er .. is there anymore? because it like really nothing ..
I don't get it .. did they just bought a bluff by Shukan Bushun and admitted themselves ..?
I guess AkiP is right .. it is funny .. they been had ..GG

#156 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

^

^

Thanks for posting

___

I can't imagine Takahashi Juri was punished for what she said during her speech:

https://akbzine.com/...lish-subtitles/

She said absolutely nothing from here. I know there were rough translations that were more rumors of what she actually said. Because this doesn't sound harsh at all. She's only referring to how she realized how hard it must be for girls placing low to hear about that marriage and she herself ranking high last year even though she had that scandal. And that she won't take AKB lightly anymore. 

Juri simply doesn't take part in today's theatre stage. Nothing else has been stated and stage48 guys are simply speculating on their own. It's not even something from the Japanese fandom. lol

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#157 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:43 AM

Mizugi PB is out, did you get yours? :D

preview:

http://fujienyan.tum...kb48グループ-weekly

>

#158 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:00 AM

"AKB48 Sousenkyo! Mizugi Surprise Happyou 2017" order links : CDJapan / Amazon JP

NEOBK-2111622.jpgNEOBK-2111622_ADD.jpg81INowkZayL.jpg71huMEr3R5L.jpg

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#159 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:57 PM

81-100 were unveiled today

100位 10163 Murashige Anna
99位 10538 Ichino Narumi
98位 10672 Oya Shizuka
97位 10751 Yamada Nanami
96位 10755 Tanikawa Hijiri
95位 10882 Imada Mina
94位 11196 Shinozaki Ayana
93位 11503 Kitano Ruka
92位 11750 Oda Erina
91位 11868 Fukagawa Maiko
90位 11903 Saito Makiko
89位 12348 Jo Eriko
88位 13037 Kimoto Kanon
87位 13516 Shimono Yuki
86位 13660 Hidaka Yuzuki
85位 13695 Nakano Ikumi
84位 14196 Kojina Yui
83位 15107 Akiyoshi Yuka
82位 15151 Aoki Shiori
81位 15366 Uchiyama Mikoto

#160 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

You beat me. Thanks for posting it.

the difference betweem number 80 (Matsuoka Hana) and 81 (Uchiyama Mikoto) is only 30 votes. Ouch.

>
Last night the election result concerts: rank 17-80, unranked and rank 1-16.

They had a segment when fans can video tape them.

>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users