Photo

[EVENT] AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Elections! (2017/06/17)

AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48 NGT48 STU48 Team 8

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#121 Friday

Friday

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

I wonder what caused Mayu to lose so many votes... in general it seems like there was alot less votes overall for the entire ordeal.

#122 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:30 AM

@minaeshi
Let me explain that the action here is not her announcement or her marriage..
The point here is she knowingly did a wrong and knowingly hurt a lot of people in the process..
And the people hurt who are also human include not only the fans, but the other girls in the group and the staffs involve too.

I do not understand your point about Juri as I do not see anything wrong for anyone to denounce a wrong-doing even if he/she have done it before..
For example, a former drug addict can tell you doing drugs is bad..

Furthermore, Juri is not speaking for herself.. She is the team 4 captain which means she has the responsibility of being one of the leaders of the girls in 48G..
She is speaking for all the girls who are not in the position to speak up..

The issue ain't about her marriage and I too wish her happiness in her future life..
I understand the joy of marriage as I am married for 14years..
I can even appreciate the work she had put in as an idol.
And I would even support if she want to continue in the entertainment industry in future..
But all in all.. It does not take away the fact that she hurt a lot of people and many of those are people who care for her.

#123 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

I am so happy for Miru, Akarin, & Miorin! They're my favorite NMB girls. 

#124 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:25 AM

I think I will talk about my thoughts on the other "bad" news which many just forgot because of the Riripon marriage news or others just ignore because they want to think positive or it does not concern their fandom so it does not concern them ..

My thoughts on Mayuyu is it is possible she may have decide to put her graduation announcement ahead as a distraction to the bad situation ..
I know we believe that we are expecting it but we almost always expect any member who been around a long time to graduate ..
To me .. Mayuyu is a good trooper .. she's been in the group since she was very young and you can say she has no substantial scandal during her time ..
It is not fair to her that she has to sacrifice her moment for someone else wrong-doing ..
I know she said it would be by this year .. but we shall see .. as the longer it drag .. it may well be she is not ready to go ..
The good thing is at least she did won the SSK once before and I think her and her fans can go off with no regrets ..

I will also do my thoughts on the Tanochan scandal pictures which no one talk about ..maybe because Riripon marriage news just cover it away ..
Basically I will always try to defend the idols first and look for if there is even a doubt that the pictures are questionable ..
But for her case .. it has almost no excuse ..
The picture should be recent as we can see they are dressed rather casual .. there is a passerby in just a T-shirt .. so the climate is definitely warmer ..
It look like a planned meet up so you can't say it its a accidental run into each other ..
It is in the day .. unlike for example C-ute Maimai where is it at night .. you can't say she had someone to walk her for safety as Japan is very safe in the day but not so at night ..
I think you can't say that they do not display any signs of affection like holding hands or the guy holding her bags .. because of the Japanese culture ..
For some reason .. maybe because it is still a pretty male chauvinistic culture .. the man does not have the habit of helping their lady carry the bags ..
Furthermore it seem to me that even when people there are boyfriend and girlfriend .. they do not hold hands and walk ..
so this is actually what you would normally get for a couple in love walking down the street ..
So .. i think its true as it can be ..
its just so sad that it just build up the idea of the sorry state of 48G ..
and it is sad to me because she is a former original team 4 which will always be my special team in my heart ..

#125 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:25 AM

I wonder what caused Mayu to lose so many votes... in general it seems like there was alot less votes overall for the entire ordeal.

It seems that wotas are changing of favorite, which is kind of sad because it shows that AKBwotas are in the fandom not for the group but for an idol in specific, of course not all of them but it seems the majority.

Morning Musume'19

#126 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:41 AM

^ I think it is the progress of the 48G fandom ...
I know the tradition way is to have 1 oshimen a group .. and they do have like 6 groups .. so you can have like 6 oshimen .. and it is not wrong to vote for any of them ..
Furthermore .. you can have other favorites in the group which you can like a lot ..
I think the major factor which has become even more so this election compare to the last one is the use of SHOWROOM to campaign ..
Those who really work hard and pleased for votes on SHOWROOM .. does get some results ..
I do not think the fans would just add their oshimen for SHOWROOM .. it would be too boring .. they would watch basically at least those they like and their favorites ..
The fact is seasoned wotas maybe very specific with their fandom .. but they are not heartless if the idol tried really hard ..
There is always a balance of loyalty, reasoning and what your heart tells you ..

So that's why there are just so many of those nice little story where the girl just try very hard for the fans and was rewarded by an improvement or first time placing on the SSK ..
which was unfortunately all superseded by the Riripon news ..

edit: ps . to add ..
I think the reason there seem to be less votes is there is a higher spread of votes below 80th position ..
we do not know what are the votes like below 80 position ..
But last year .. the 80th position is 13,058 .. while this year is 15,396 ..
If you use this year votes compare to last year .. 15,396 can get you 68th position last year ..
So it is evident that more votes are spreading downwards to lower position and more girls ..
So I think this is because of the combination of cheaper voting with the 48G app, mail, mobile services which gives more smaller players the ability to influence more of the lower ranking position ..
and SHOWROOM as I have stated above .. :)

#127 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

Basically fans werent saving hard because it was unclear if Mayu will run again. We all thought she wont because she made many hints she doesnt want to. But then Mayu said management told her she has to run this year as well and properly announce its her last.
Mayu also didnt really campaign herself that much because she was more focused on her drama.
Its sad that the original new generation center couldnt get another #1 before she graduates tho... After 49th single Sashi will have more solo centers that Mayu had on AKB singles.

#128 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

Regarding the scandals, I don't even care at this point. In the case of Tano she wasn't moving up the ladder and it speaks to how overlooked she must feel by now that she would disregard proceeding with caution when pursuing a romantic relationship. All I can ask for is that she graduate or withdraw from her group and go back to being an ordinary girl or pursue celebrity status in entertainment through another medium if she still desires it. There is little point in staying with AKB any longer.

In the other girl's case I know her name because she gets talked about a lot as a rising member who fans might support as the next NMB ace in the event that Sayanee leaves, but I feel indifferent to her all the same. If she's there, fine - if she's not, whatever. The scandal itself is at least offering the 48 groups some buzz, no press is bad press right? RIGHT?! Honestly though I just do not care, "Oh you're getting married and decided to throw your fans' support in their faces? Don't worry you weren't the first and you won't be the last. Congrats on your marriage now get the fudge out of here!" If things don't go well for her in that marriage I'll sooner feel it's karma than pity or sympathy.

Regarding Mayuyu, I think her fans were simply not motivated this year. Mayuyu already got to reign as Queen of AKB regardless of the single she got from it nothing can ever take the feeling of achievement and accomplishment away from her that she felt that day and that was enough, her fans did their job. That she kept reeling in more than 100k votes in the years thereafter despite falling down the ladder in terms of management push priority speaks to how much people still love her and want to support her. I also think there must be some realists in her fan ranks who know the gap between her popularity and Sashihara Rino's is just too big at this point and thus they're saving their money to support Mayuyu in other ways. I would love to have Mayuyu stay longer, but she's been here more than long enough and I don't think her situation within the group would improve if she stays. All I can hope is management doesn't muck things up by taking half a year or longer with her sendoff.

Regarding Sashihara Rino's win, I might not ever even listen to the song she gets to center for this win. That's simply how much I don't care. If it flopped I'd be grinning like a loon in joy, a dark part of me even hopes for it to flop. Regarding the ranked members, as much as I want to feel bad for the next gen AKB girls getting overrun by sister group girls I just can't at this point, it's so common place now that I just feel numb to it all. I can see a lot of the AKB next gen girls re-evaluating whether they should stay in the group or leave and predict a lot of graduations over the course of the second half of 2017 and first half of 2018 from them.

Over in SKE things are consistent and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I love that their fans are always willing to support them when this event comes around and I'm really hoping Jurina doesn't leave before she gets to win this event. NMB fans continue to show how little they care for the group outside of Sayanee, but their support is improving I suppose. HKT, hi there congrats on your success at this event see you next year. NGT fans are proving to be a force to be reckon with and that's great congrats to the NGT girls. I wonder if STU will fare just as well next year.

#129 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

well .. i think not many would even really consider Sasshi losing as a reasonable probability ..
It has become this way because I really don't see anyone reaching 200K beside her ..

In my mind, I hope Sasshi would not take part for a year even Michael Jordan stop playing for a while to do baseball ..give others a chance for crying out loud.. we know she is the greatest ever ..so please ..
Or can they make it that like those who won 3 times (she have won 4 times..GG) to be escalated to heavenly immortality status(whatever you want to call it) and not take part anymore..
But obviously we know its not going to happen .. where will all the cash come for SSK .. ?

I think Jurina fans are really frustrated, they know very well that they need to wait for Sasshi and Mayu to go to have a chance ..
To me .. I feel for them and for her .. but Sasshi did beat the seemingly unbeatable Yuko before she left ..
So how I am indifferent about winning it with honor or winning it with waiting ..
But when that day come ... I will battle it out against her with Sakura XD

ps. .. since all my girls got a place ..
I am definitely going the SSK mook when its out :D
I am so looking forward to it :P

#130 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

AkiP jokingly commented on the Riripon situation and remarked he thought it was interesting to see that... well hes really gone nuts.

Miichan said she will run next year too and will aim for senbatsu again... shes not giving up is she

#131 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:29 PM

in general it seems like there was alot less votes overall for the entire ordeal.

This should be debunked right now...

第2回(2010年)…377,786
第3回(2011年)…1,166,145
第4回(2012年)…1,384,122
第5回(2013年)…2,646,847
第6回(2014年)…2,689,427
第7回(2015年)…3,287,736
第8回(2016年)…3,255,400
第9回(2017年)…3,382,368
http://www.oricon.co...ws/2092655/full

Posted Image

#132 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

AkiP jokingly commented on the Riripon situation and remarked he thought it was interesting to see that... well hes really gone nuts.

He needs medication. 

#133 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

^
^ .. er .. that is the total votes for everyone ..
I think we are talking about the votes count of rank 1 to 80 .. (at least that is what I think)
(*note that I use S48 figures to calculate, so if they get it wrong, I get it wrong)
The total votes for rank 1 to 80 in 2016 is 2,741,677
The total votes for rank 1 to 80 in 2017 is 2,629,235
So that's why it seem less because we only see the votes of the result which is rank 1 to 80 and it is not wrong that it is less because it is less :)

^ .. well there were jokes comparing his own marriage of his wife who was his idol .. which is another case where an idol quit to get married ..
well now .. guess this on the other hand does fall under the "you can't blame others when you did it yourself" .. :P
But in all .. its not new ..right?
something like this happen to MM .. Mikitty (Fujimoto).. right? which incidentally brought about the idol wasteland era .. lol
But I am not sure .. all these are before my time .. there is always difference from what you read, what people tell you and you experiencing it yourself .. :)

#134 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

@Ares13 more important than the "visible vote count" is what happens at the bottom:

80. Murashige Anna (HKT48 - Team KIV, 13,058) (REENTER)

80. Matsuoka Hana (HKT48 - Team TII, 15,396) (NEW)

Coupled with more girls participating and almost everyone, that ranked, having vote count increased (even if not enough to keep position) - there is no real sign of decrease.

Posted Image

#135 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

^ .. er .. I covered that on top ..
but I think it obviously will seem less because of

2016 top 5 is

2017 top 5 is

Even thought the no.1 Sasshi did improve on her votes the rest drop looks significant ..
but anyway .. I am dealing with "look like", "seem"

#136 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

Obviously he has a sense for drama.

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#137 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:14 PM

^Agreed. As someone who feeds off drama, the Riripon situation has been an endless source of enjoyment for our kind.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#138 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

I think he basically can't say anything at this moment ..
I think he do not want to get down to our level and flame her ..
nor does he want to get up to his level and start confirming stuff ..
So he just joke it away ..

My impression of him is .. he does not do the dirty work himself or show it up front ..
Story time ... in 2010 when he came to my country together with AKB48 for a seminar ..
As the location is the same .. some fans approach him ..
One of the fan who has his own AKB48 fan site and pass him his name card on the site ..
He took the card and pass it to his staff, smile, wave to us and went off .. (I was standing at the side as I am too noob to know who he is as I was a H!P fan just starting to know AKB48)
some time later .. that fan receive a notice to take down some stuff on his site because of the copyright issue ..
So do not expect him to show you what he is going to do but when he does it.. you will never see it coming ..

edit:

To add .. I am not really concern about what happen to Riripon but I would still want to wait and see what happen ..
I am more concern about the few staffs who knew about this before hand ..
If they get fired because of these .. it may affect their families and livelihood ..
I mean who in the industry will hire them with this stain on their resume ..
Basically the staffs and their families will be the victims of this incident ..
Maybe I think too much .. but I always try to think further ..and that is what I am .. :)

#139 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Does anyone else think that there actually was a bug in the NGT48 voting on the 1st day? I have seen message boards that compare the prelim results to the final results and, for most of the girls, we have not seen these types of results before. I'm sure that most of them would have ranked anyway but I don't think they would be as high.

Example of votes on the 1st days and number of votes gained since

24位 小嶋 Kojima Mako
速報までの 1日間 *8,729
本番までの16日間 20,970

25位 高倉 Takakura Moeka
速報までの 1日間 21,667
本番までの16日間 *6,986

26位 大場 Oba Mina
速報までの 1日間 *4,692
本番までの16日間 23,862

#140 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

Looking at those example cases, it looks more like for Moeka the fans put in almost all they had to first day, where as for the others the votes were given in a more normal time period. Officially no bug existed, whether people want to believe it or not. But numbers themselves aren't really that problematic, it just shows that NGT fans put all their eggs in only few baskets and in a very fast time period, probably hoping to get enough buzz so others would continue their work, but in Moeka's case not much more was achieved. Or they decided to drop spamming votes on Moeka, in favor of getting both Kitarie and Rikachan in, after panicking on their prelim results being outside top 80.

Internet killed common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users